Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

BMC Paid Agents: What Exactly Has Buhari Done For SW?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BMC Paid Agents: What Exactly Has Buhari Done For SW?? (1870 Views)

SE, SS Delegates Reject Northern Governors Plot For SW President, Prefer Yahaya / Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy / Has Buhari/FG Actually Mishandled COVID-19 Pandemic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BMC Paid Agents: What Exactly Has Buhari Done For SW?? by DrGoodman: 6:09am On Jan 03, 2019
Gabriel004:
Osu sacrifice material, let him rename FUTA. It is not your osu father's property. Face your osu caste problem.

OSUn state university should be named after Murtala grin
OSUn people will revolt o grin
Re: BMC Paid Agents: What Exactly Has Buhari Done For SW?? by harrymahn: 7:39am On Jan 03, 2019
Gabriel004:
I don't talk to Osu, a sacrifice materia. Corpse water drinker. Atiku fulani's slave.
better than iberiberism,zombiism,scull myning and gluttonism.
Get a life bro!
Re: BMC Paid Agents: What Exactly Has Buhari Done For SW?? by JerryGent1983: 8:31am On Jan 03, 2019
Guy to be frank I don't understand you ooh I hardly comment on politics here in this forum but I have read most of your comments it's seems confusing to me I don't support any candidate I believe it's every body's right to make his or her own choices but panting buhari white while in every indication he looks black is what I don't get
Deathstroke00:

There is and will never be a clueless Buhari

The Buhari we know is the lion, a great eagle, the python dancer

Believe me there are no powerful men, to be frank we dont know if she is right or maybe its all propaganda, what we know is that he alone can take us to the promise land

Buhari performed great, but every one faces challenges, Buhari has faced and is currently facing them, but this wont stop him from taking us to the next level
Re: BMC Paid Agents: What Exactly Has Buhari Done For SW?? by Printerscanner: 8:56am On Jan 03, 2019
One Yoruba son posted the below. Can any Atikuloot / Obituary supporter prove the below wrong?

lilytender:
TELL PETER OBITUARY TO COME TO THE WEST AND SEE INFRASTRUCTURE BECAUSE NON WILL BE BUILT IN THE EAST BECAUSE YOU CANNOT WORK IN GTB AND GO TO UBA TO ASK FOR SALARY. GO AND ASK GOATLUCK FOR YOUR INFRASTRUCTURE. BELOW ARE THREE OF THE SEVERAL INFRASTRUCTURE GOING ON IN THE WEST.

1. Lagos-Ibadan Railway is about 90% completed. Now people can work in Lagos and live in Ibadan. If this railway is not conceived and built by Buhari, in the next five years, everyone will be parking their cars in houses and walking to their offices because the holdup will not let you drive to anywhere. With the Lagos-Ibadan Railway, you can leave your house in Ibadan at 6AM and get to Lagos by 7:15AM. If you know Lagos a little, you will know that if you leave your house at Ikorodu or Badagary at 6:AM, you cannot get to Lagos Island before 8:30AM. So, living in Ibadan will be more time and cost effective than living in Ikorodu or Badagary. With time, several companies in Lagos will relocate to Ibadan or open branches in Ibadan. So, Lagos-Ibadan Railway will dicongest Lagos. PDP never dreamt of this for their 16 years of looting.

2. Lagos-Ibadan expressway too is about 70% completed, that is a road whose contract was awarded by Obasanjo. Obasanjo could not do one kilometre of the road, Yar'Adua too could not do half a kilometre of the road. The drunk ineffectual buffoon too started doing eye service on the road when election was few weeks away. He thought we are as stupid as IPOB youths and their lord Nnamdi Cownu. All the money allocated for the construction of the road is in imPatience Jonathan's accounts. So for 16 years, PDP did nothing on the busiest highway in the country.

3. Oyo-Ogbomoso expressway construction has started. Obasanjo and PDP awarded contract for the construction of this road 16 years ago but the budgetted money is currently in Obasanjo's account. Buhari has started work on the road.

Atikuloot stated that to deregulate the oil sector, he will sell NNPC after he sold over 50 companies which our founding fathers established to himself and his friends as attested to by Obasanjo . The gods of our land will not let Atikuloot see hood things in his life again.
Re: BMC Paid Agents: What Exactly Has Buhari Done For SW?? by Oshin56(m): 9:50am On Jan 03, 2019
He has done nothing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Civil War Feelings, Lack Of Hope Difficult To Erase, Jonathan Warns / PDP Begs Oyetola Not To Appeal Tribunal’s Declaration Of Adeleke As Osun Governo / Why Do People Say Muslims Are Many In Edo State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.