Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Churches Are Scams!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Churches Are Scams!!! (362 Views)

Churches are like MiniSchools / Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings / How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Churches Are Scams!!! by domainsales18: 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hello Good People,

Our society, community and environment has been filled with churches for a long time now.

There are lots of verifiable ills perpetrated by the 'so called men of God'.

I was born into Christianity but what has been happening in the society has been alarming and something to ponder on.

Pastors, Reverends, Priests and Prophets are all corrupt, from the most popular to the least.

I have stopped going to church for the past 14 months now because of the underlisted reasons:

1. The men of God keep on amassing wealth in the form of properties, cars and jets, whereas the congregation is living in abject poverty.

2. The men of God keep on asking for tithes, seeds of offerings, first fruits, and other money in different forms without even caring where the congregation members are going to get the money from.

3. The men of God are always promiscuous, they continually have secret affairs with their church officers, church workers and other people in the public, despite the fact that they are married.

4. The men of God drives the congregation to do what they ought not to do, by coercing or persuading them through subtle prayers that they are going to ride cars, build mansions et al without any genuine physical assistance to the members...A lot of members now involve themselves in negative vices, in order to give testimonies of a new car, baby, travel abroad or properties.

5. The men of God are not genuinely concerned with your overall well-being but your presence in the church, translating into the money in your pocket.

In all churches, money is a dominant object that exchanges hands...Literally speaking, churches are business centres and the government ought to tax them because churches taxes members seriously.

We should all open our eyes...Churches are just scams and the men of God feels like demi-gods that nobody can challenge them because they are calling God all the time.

We should all rise and declare that we are fed up with these wolves in sheep clothings...They abound in all churches...None of the men of God is clean and an exception... I repeat, they are all 98.9% scammers.

If you want to keep on helping these scammers, no problem...A word is enough for the wise.

Since I have stayed away from churches, I now have peace of mind...No more embarrassment in the church because of emptying your pocket in different guises...I have been able to use all my earnings to do things I can see and appreciate...I pray at home and it has been nice for me.

This is my own epistle.

Thanks for reading.

Please, feel free to comment objectively.

It has been a pleasure.

Bye!!!
Re: Churches Are Scams!!! by weyreypey: 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ok. For you churches are scams you're right. To me chrustianity is beyond churches... It deals more with your personal life.. Anyways I am outta this thread! Always will be a Christian
Re: Churches Are Scams!!! by CreepyBlackpool: 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
I was born into christianity too. But my eyes have since been opened

sha, a lot of blind followers of christianity are on their way to this thread. Lemme just sit and observe the battle grin

1 Like

Re: Churches Are Scams!!! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
grin thank you op this rotten religion in Nigeria is trash and since I stopped visiting business centres in Nigeria named Nigeria my life has been far better

Check my signature to sell to me or buy from me

1 Like

Re: Churches Are Scams!!! by SilentVboy: 12:12am On Jan 03, 2019
@op, I can feel your pain. Many so-called pastors and church leaders deceive their members.

But you also need to help yourself and not rely on pastors.

1) You need to dedicate yourself to personal bible reading so as to know the truth and be ready to defend it when any church leader says the opposite.

Eg, if you do not know that 2+2=4 someone may tell u that 2+2=6 and u will believe cos u did not study it.

2) If you want to worship God, then u should not allow the bad attitude of a fellow christian to pull you down.

Eg, Take a look at Judais Iscariot, he betrayed Jesus
OK did the other apostles get angry and abandon Jesus for having some1 like Judas among them?

No. But they did not allow that disturb them because Judas was not their God and leader.

3) I know u pray at home but its also your duty to help others that need to know God and be free from church leaders hypocrisy. Read Mathew 28:18-20

Just a few advice from me but the choice is yours

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Being Under The Shower Or Rain? / I Wanted To Fly And Save The People In Accident But Jesus Christ Whatsapped Me / Executioners In Saudi And Egypt Tell Of Their Love Of Killing People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.