Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

The Indispensable - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Indispensable (196 Views)

10 Indispensable Traits Of True Christian Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Indispensable by LoneWolf200(m): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
Looking to the world today we see various problems people are encountering on daily basis.Perhaps it does not matter whether the Human involved is spiritually inclined or carnal,rich or poor,affluent or local,academic or non academic,strong or weak,the fact still remains problem is a problem.Life is just being unfair to everyone whether you are rich or poor.

Nevertheless,the problems of life can never be avoided no matter how hard you are trying to be perfect,they will always come your way.It even seems you fall in them whenever one tries to avoid the problem,it is that very moment they show up.These really defines the type of world we find ourselves,world of evil,world of chaos,world of deceit,world of unfairness & unfaithfulness,world of hyprocrisy,world of imperfection & foolishness,world of irrationality,world of wickedness,world of conspiracy,world of impatience,world of death and lots more.Name any problems of life Human race could ever face,it is unfortunate we find ourselve there in.Be alerted that all these world problems are caused by the fallen angels but aggravated and broadcasted by evil Human beings.

However,these so called problems of life can never be avoided as i early said, the reason being because we are still in the world.Fortunately,the only way to manage them is by the welcoming & acceptance of the “Indispensable”into our lives.Indispensable simply mean something that is very essential,compelling,consequential,important or vital to one’s life. I guess you would want to know what i mean or call the INDISPENSABLE.

Don’t be surprised to let you know that the INDISPENSABLE is GOD through his son JESUS CHRIST. We really need God the Indispensable in our life issues to always overcome eventhough we are in this imbalanced world.Do not quote me wrong!,I did not mean you won’t taste the aroma of life problems but having God can help you manage your problems and get out of them in no time.

Brethen, you can’t just afford to dispense the Indispensable(GOD) away from your life because it is like being foolish,I must make you know you really need him while you are still alive now.Not having God the Indispensable would only subject you to striving & wallowing in all those afforementioned problems yourself which is obvious you can never win reason being that you are just a mortal man.

As per my view,readers,let us get up on our feet and rise up to the one that can manage & solve our life problems for us he will surely come to your aid, support & fight for you.He is the one that created the Heaven,Earth and all things there in,the Ultimate one,the Author and the Finisher,all his qualities already implies he is an INDISPENSABLE.

Accept him today & let him be your guest!!!

EXAMINER: SOG

Email- Festuskunmi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Faith And Grace / Born Again: The Redemption That Is In Christ. / Heart Of The Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.