Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Heart Of The Matter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heart Of The Matter (195 Views)

Wearing Seductive Clothes To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others / The Matter Of Homosexuality / The Matter Of Tithing: My Personal Encounter With The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heart Of The Matter by overcomersfaith(f): 11:07am On Jan 25, 2019
Mattersoftheheart as my email address is called is a thought that goes on in the heart of man on daily bases. You will agree with me that everything that we think and do originates from the heart whether we are able to achieve it or not does not take it way rather it may be lay to rest just but awhile to assume another dimension in case where it was not achieve in the first instance.

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/heart-of-the-matter/

(1) (Reply)

Being Angry With God / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/02/19 / Have You Been Saved From The Coming Danger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.