Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

If He Hadn't Already, Buhari Should Put Surveillance On Aliyu Gusau Immediately! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If He Hadn't Already, Buhari Should Put Surveillance On Aliyu Gusau Immediately! (5417 Views)

Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity / Security Agents Mount Surveillance On EFCC HQ, Offices / Biography: Mahadi Aliyu Gusau, 33-Year-Old Zamfara Deputy Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If He Hadn't Already, Buhari Should Put Surveillance On Aliyu Gusau Immediately! by SalamRushdie: 7:43am On Jan 03, 2019
so it was Aliyu Gusau that told Buhari to say an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north?

so it was Aliyu Gusau that told Buhari to release over 800 Boko haram fighters back to them and pay them over 35 million euros?

so it was Aliyu Gusau that told Buhari to use the military to provide protection for terrorist herdsmen as they plundered Nigerian communities unchallenged ?

so it was Aliyu Gusau that released Nigerian Air force Jets to provide air support for terrorist herdsmen as they attacked Chamba communities?

you are clearly not thinking well

5 Likes

Re: If He Hadn't Already, Buhari Should Put Surveillance On Aliyu Gusau Immediately! by Timatayo1: 7:49am On Jan 03, 2019
You no try at all propaganda machine
Re: If He Hadn't Already, Buhari Should Put Surveillance On Aliyu Gusau Immediately! by Ziggylady(f): 7:54am On Jan 03, 2019
AGNESikpuNNU:
grin cheesy wink
RadioBiafra is now a credible source for this dead zombie because it suits his useless propaganda today grin cheesy

Normal afonja tactics.
Re: If He Hadn't Already, Buhari Should Put Surveillance On Aliyu Gusau Immediately! by supereagle(m): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2019
I believe presidency is reading posts on this forum.
Re: If He Hadn't Already, Buhari Should Put Surveillance On Aliyu Gusau Immediately! by godliman: 8:54am On Jan 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Rtd Gen. Aliyu Gusau had always worked with the foreign Military-Industry Complex and had his hands in terror in different hot spots in the North. He is from Guau, a village in Zamfara, the new hot bed of rising terror.

Terror is a very lucrative business around the globe and those who supply manpower and resources for it are well rewarded. In fact, terror and military expansion go hand in hand, hence you will also find that those who foreign governments rely upon for peaceful negotiations are the same warlords and sponsors behind the violence. Sponsorship of terror is a quick and fast way to go from a nobody at zero level to world prominence in just one atrocity of bloodshed captured for the world to see. Hence, media is also a party in it.

There is so much to cover and say in the link between Aliyu Gusau and terrorism that I believe I should just present resources and graphics for readers to form their own individual frame of mind for who Gusau is.

My own reason for asking for his surveillance, and possible arrest and imprisonment, is because of a recent but not new show of interference from Gusau's partner in US, Gregory Copley. Copley is trying again, as he once did to Jonathan, to interfere in the defense structure to propagate a fresh round of stealing and embezzlement. Gusau has his hands in the upsurge in Zamfara terror. He has always been involved and in connection with bokoharam leadership.

Aliyu Gusau is the one steering PDP, not Uche Secondus. In fact, Aliyu Gusau is behind Atiku picking Peter Obi. It's a calculation. You all have heard of Atiku repeatedly speaking about restructuring, but has anyone wondered when Atiku became a voice for restructuring? I will leave that for another day.

Recent surges in boko attacks, zamfara, the appearance of strange herders in Sokoto, fulani herdsmen access to stream of supply of ak47....these are all hot spots and agenda for political and creation of a localized military-industry complex in Nigeria. Buhari is a roadblock to that agenda. If they succeed in removing him Aliyu Gusau will run our defense department from the convenience of his bedroom. The oil in Delta will have new owners and NDDC and Amnesty will be a thing of the past because the resource and its institutions will be taken from Govt and sold to private hands.

All right Gusau is responsible for retaining non performing service chiefs, he is the one keeping back the military from flushing out killer herdsmen, he is the one enriching ISWA with hard currencies for weapons, he is the one releasing bokoharam detainies, he is the one manipulating pmb to not properly arm our military and not pay condolences when they are killed like rats. Go and preach this your Gusau this, Gusua that sermon in a colony of monkeys they may buy it.

3 Likes

Re: If He Hadn't Already, Buhari Should Put Surveillance On Aliyu Gusau Immediately! by Babacele: 9:15am On Jan 03, 2019
hmmm can you fit in into the jigsaw the following pieces Buhari's visit to Dodan Baracks to submit a file on Gusau which made IBB so jitrery that a coup was immediately hatched? Gloria Okon, Dele Giwa etc come mind too... , MKO made mistake by revealing he was going to probe NNPC accounts and that IBB must appear before a panel when he comes to power! For the 3rd time in a decade IBB and his boys became frightened by a bloody civilian like Abiola! Let me ask you who do you think Buhari,fresh out prison, voted for between Abiola and IBB in the person of Bashir Toga in 1993?

What led to Azazi's death in that ill fated presidential helicopter only for Gusau, IBB in the person of Dasuki to take over GEJ defence budget and our national security which became worse off? You forgot the assassination attempt on PMB in 2014? The unilateral shift of 2015 elections by 6 weeks by Dasuki while GEJ looked drunkenly helplessly on? The subsequent revelations on the defence budgets stealings and sabotage of our military which aided bokharam and oil bunkering?
.....and presently the Dubai plan being executed concurrently all over the country ? and even their secret spies and agents in this administration you think PMB doesn't know? This democratic coup has failed. Didn't US government debunk Copley's Saraki ISSA report few days ago? PMB is too nice.

1 Like

Re: If He Hadn't Already, Buhari Should Put Surveillance On Aliyu Gusau Immediately! by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2019
I will be too surprised if this 2019 elections doesn't degenerate into a civil war.

I can only imagine how much stockpiling of arms and ammunition has been done by both sides of the divide.
Re: If He Hadn't Already, Buhari Should Put Surveillance On Aliyu Gusau Immediately! by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 03, 2019
Ziggylady:

Normal afonja tactics.

Obsessed.
Re: If He Hadn't Already, Buhari Should Put Surveillance On Aliyu Gusau Immediately! by Babacele: 9:35am On Jan 03, 2019
5thElement:
I will be too surprised if this 2019 elections doesn't degenerate into a civil war.

I can only imagine how much stockpiling of arms and ammunition has been done by both sides of the divide.
there won't be no war. Didn't OBJ drunk with his do or die nonsense proliferate more arms to rig 2003 elections? Then PDP using the security agencies ,thugs and gangsters waged war against the nation for OBJ to come back which is a bit different from what obtains presently most especially in Plateau, kaduna Taraba,Zamfara, Benue, and Bornu . How PDP would survive FeBuhari is still a mystery to me bro.
Re: If He Hadn't Already, Buhari Should Put Surveillance On Aliyu Gusau Immediately! by gratiaeo(m): 9:44am On Jan 03, 2019
SalamRushdie:
so it was Aliyu Gusau that told Buhari to say an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north?

so it was Aliyu Gusau that told Buhari to release over 800 Boko haram fighters back to them and pay them over 35 million euros?

so it was Aliyu Gusau that told Buhari to use the military to provide protection for terrorist herdsmen as they plundered Nigerian communities unchallenged ?

so it was Aliyu Gusau that released Nigerian Air force Jets to provide air support for terrorist herdsmen as they attacked Chamba communities?

you are clearly not thinking well
1 million question. If there is any Nigeria that I will accusse promoting terror through his actions or inaction is Buhari. Buhari has always been pro North and unpatriotic Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: If He Hadn't Already, Buhari Should Put Surveillance On Aliyu Gusau Immediately! by princejenks(m): 10:14am On Jan 03, 2019
conspiracy theories are bound to come up in situations like this where a well constituted army of repute cannot defeat a rag tag band of insurgents or made to look so weak. Now president buhari,considering his military background was thought to be better placed to end the insurgency unlike a civilian like Jonathan without military experience,but how have things changed in three years of this administration in ending the insurgency?
Re: If He Hadn't Already, Buhari Should Put Surveillance On Aliyu Gusau Immediately! by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 03, 2019
Babacele:
there won't be no war. Didn't OBJ drunk with his do or die nonsense proliferate more arms to rig 2003 elections? Then PDP using the security agencies ,thugs and gangsters waged war against the nation for OBJ to come back which is a bit different from what obtains presently most especially in Plateau, kaduna Taraba,Zamfara, Benue, and Bornu . How PDP would survive FeBuhari is still a mystery to me bro.

Inasmuch as I dislike Obasanjo, still the truth has to be told. the "do or die" statement credited to him was a quote totally taken out of context. If you check the contest of that phrase you'll be disappointed in the Nigerian press. Also, it seems unbelievable that Obsanjo would ever allow such ragtag bandits, animals in human skin, degenerates of the lowest order like the armed Fulani herdsmen, ISWAP and Boko Haram to run amok in a country where he's president. For that, Nigeria misses him. Otherwise Obasanjo is still a scoundrel who could have put Nigeria among the first world nations.

I suspect there is a plot to destabilize Nigeria and Balkanize her unity by foreign powers for whatever reason.

If we dig deep enough I won't be surprised to see t fingerprints of the CIA on the current insurgency gaining ground in Nigeria. If the US can destabilize Libya and turn it into a battle field, how much more Nigeria.

Borders are porous, politicians are desperate for power and wealth, the soul of Nigeria is up for the highest bidder.
Re: If He Hadn't Already, Buhari Should Put Surveillance On Aliyu Gusau Immediately! by Babacele: 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
5thElement:

Inasmuch as I dislike Obasanjo, still the truth has to be told. the "do or die" statement credited to him was a quote totally taken out of context. If you check the contest of that phrase you'll be disappointed in the Nigerian press. Also, it seems unbelievable that Obsanjo would ever allow such ragtag bandits, animals in human skin, degenerates of the lowest order like the armed Fulani herdsmen, ISWAP and Boko Haram to run amok in a country where he's president. For that, Nigeria misses him. Otherwise Obasanjo is still a scoundrel who could have put Nigeria among the first world nations.

I suspect there is a plot to destabilize Nigeria and Balkanize her unity by foreign powers for whatever reason.

If we dig deep enough I won't be surprised to see t fingerprints of the CIA on the current insurgency gaining ground in Nigeria. If the US can destabilize Libya and turn it into a battle field, how much more Nigeria.

Borders are porous, politicians are desperate for power and wealth, the soul of Nigeria is up for the highest bidder.
action speaks louder than voice is age long wise saying...Guy , Gen Olusegun Obasanjo said that" the 2003 elections was a do or die affair" ,and went further to organize the most threatening political thugs group with a national spread unprecedented to execute the 2003 rigging while security agencies were helplessly conscripted into the mess . So tell me where are the guns used for that coup against democracy by OBJ and his boys? Do you know in order to remove Malla kachalla, Obj allowed Alimodu sheriff to bring what later metamorphosized to BH to Borno?
Do you know how a spark of an irresponsibility lead to conflagration of unenvisaged monsters which may turn Frankenstein is care isn't taken?
Oga make I explain to you how that 2003 arms brigandage promoted militancy in the ND?

BS about CIA stuff! Is it CIA that steals state funds that would have been used to employ folks to save our borders or to fight desertification, or what? We are just not serious. simple.
Re: If He Hadn't Already, Buhari Should Put Surveillance On Aliyu Gusau Immediately! by ImperialYoruba: 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Below is Gregory Copley working to plant and infiltrate Military- Industry complex sponsors into Jonathan Admin back then. This was back in 2011; compare with Copley attacking our military leaders last week and suggesting Buhari is unable to do the job.

They are preparing Atiku to come in. If Atiku comes in Aliyu Gusau will return. Atiku will hand our defense apparatus and structure to him. There will be more hot zones in Nigeria, Niger Delta will be one of them as Copley already told us in one of the posts above.....and in fact, Atiku also already declared he will sell NNPC. If Delta becomes a hot zone, it will no doubt touch SE. That's reason Peter Obi is secretly picked without any dialogue or negotiation. There 's a calculation into IPOB and Delta. Nnamdi Kanu's escape was facilitated. The guy must not die...because they need him for a future project.

Go to link and read the rest yourself. Aliyu Gusau and Gregory Copley are two motherfckrs behind bokoharam. They plan a comeback with Atiku to expand their terror zones to Delta. Copley keeps saying that in every article where he mentioned bokoharam. Atiku has negotigated a dealto made President in exchange for NNPC privatization.

Gusau is behind fulani herdsmen weapon supply by himself.

Links:
https://issuesinngr./2013/06/04/ex-nsa-aliyu-gusau-under-investigation-over-alleged-link-with-lebanese-terrorists/

Is this not the same Aliu Gusau during GEJ? The man they kept telling us he is the only one in the world that can resolve bokoharam problem? A month after that Kabiru Sokoto escaped. Recaptured and treated like a prince of Dubai.

I thought the man is dead by now after all the bloodhsedhed under his watch. So did theyvget him or whats going on here?
Re: If He Hadn't Already, Buhari Should Put Surveillance On Aliyu Gusau Immediately! by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 04, 2019
Babacele:
action speaks louder than voice is age long wise saying...Guy , Gen Olusegun Obasanjo said that" the 2003 elections was a do or die affair" ,and went further to organize the most threatening political thugs group with a national spread unprecedented to execute the 2003 rigging while security agencies were helplessly conscripted into the mess . So tell me where are the guns used for that coup against democracy by OBJ and his boys? Do you know in order to remove Malla kachalla, Obj allowed Alimodu sheriff to bring what later metamorphosized to BH to Borno?
Do you know how a spark of an irresponsibility lead to conflagration of unenvisaged monsters which may turn Frankenstein is care isn't taken?
Oga make I explain to you how that 2003 arms brigandage promoted militancy in the ND?

BS about CIA stuff! Is it CIA that steals state funds that would have been used to employ folks to save our borders or to fight desertification, or what? We are just not serious. simple.

I still maintain that Obasanjo never said the election was a do or die affair. Please get your information right.

We may hate the guy but the truth has to be told.

Research that "do-or-die" statement. I'm sure you'll find it online. I repeat for posterity's sake, Obasanjo never said the election was a do or die affair.
Re: If He Hadn't Already, Buhari Should Put Surveillance On Aliyu Gusau Immediately! by Babacele: 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
5thElement:

I still maintain that Obasanjo never said the election was a do or die affair. Please get your information right.

We may hate the guy but the truth has to be told.

Research that "do-or-die" statement. I'm sure you'll find it online. I repeat for posterity's sake, Obasanjo never said the election was a do or die affair.

Nigeria: Obasanjo Explodes - April
Polls Do ...
https://allafrica.com › stories
11 Èrèlè 2007
· I will campaign because this
election is a do or die affair for
the ...
Political Disaster: Tale Of Do-or-
die Politics In ...
https://leadership.ng
2017/09/02 › polit...
2 Owewe 2017
· The “do-or-die affair” is a dictum
of a hardened ...
LAST WORD 2007 Election - Gamji
www.gamji.com › sam › sam33
The president has even said it
himself: the coming election is a
do-or-die affair .
I almost rigged your election in
2003 ...
dailypost.ng › Politics
13 Bélú 2012
· Former President, Olusegun
Obasanjo on Monday ...
Olusegun Obasanjo - Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki ›
Oluse...
Olusegun Mathew Okikiola Aremu
Obasanjo, ..... Obasanjo was re-
elected in a tumultuous 2003
election ...
President Olusegun Obasanjo
manifests ...
saharareporters.com ›
2007/02/20 › presi...
20 Èrèlè 2007
· If Obasanjo wants to die at the
polls, he can do that alone.
[PDF] The Albatross Called Primary
Elections and ...
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu › viewdoc ›
download
primaries in the 1999, 2003 and
2007 general elections in .... a do-
or-die affair.
Uncertainty hangs over the
integrity of 2019 elections
https://punchng.com
uncertainty-hangs...
2 Ọ̀wàrà 2018
· ... election, therefore, was seen
as a do-or-die affair.
Nigeria is not ready to hold free
and fair elections ...
https://www.timeslive.co.za
news › africa
23 Òkúdu 2018
· The 2019 presidential elections
in Nigeria will be the ...
2007 elections: A do-or-die affair
for PDP ...
www.oyibosonline.com › 2007-
elections...
11 Èrèlè 2007
· President Olusegun Obasanjo in
Abeokuta, the Ogun State ...
Re: If He Hadn't Already, Buhari Should Put Surveillance On Aliyu Gusau Immediately! by MetaPhysical: 6:40am On Jan 20, 2019
Babacele:

This is the last viable election for PDP. After this one the ruling party intends to help PDP disappear from political prominence permanently. We have a new set of promising parties led by young promising professionals that will be at par with APC in its journey forward to cleanse the bureaucracy of rot. PDP is a nest that needs to dry and shrivel up.
Re: If He Hadn't Already, Buhari Should Put Surveillance On Aliyu Gusau Immediately! by Babacele: 10:34am On Jan 20, 2019
MetaPhysical:

This is the last viable election for PDP. After this one the ruling party intends to help PDP disappear from political prominence permanently. We have a new set of promising parties led by young promising professionals that will be at par with APC in its journey forward to cleanse the bureaucracy of rot. PDP is a nest that needs to dry and shrivel up.
no words can be truer! We have been left with no choice but the two septuagenarians ,despite the pretences to participation by the other candidates . One represents the slave masters who have always held this nation down, while the weary other -eternally the slave masters' nightmare- has always been beckoned to rescue the slaves and the nation.

We need a paradigm shift from this abnormal norm when we might have successfully delivered madam Naija of her present pregnancy by FeBuhari16.

1 Like

Re: If He Hadn't Already, Buhari Should Put Surveillance On Aliyu Gusau Immediately! by MetaPhysical: 11:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
Babacele:
no words can be truer! We have been left with no choice but the two septuagenarians ,despite the pretences to participation by the other candidates . One represents the slave masters who have always held this nation down, while the weary other -eternally the slave masters' nightmare- has always been beckoned to rescue the slaves and the nation.

We need a paradigm shift from this abnormal norm when we might have successfully delivered the madam Naija of her present pregnancy by FeBuhari16.

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat / Equip Hospitals, End Medical Tourism / LASG To GRV: Sanwo-olu Never Paid Legal Fees From State Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.