Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity (12731 Views)

Security Agents Mount Surveillance On EFCC HQ, Offices / Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri / If He Hadn't Already, Buhari Should Put Surveillance On Aliyu Gusau Immediately! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity by Islie: 11:41am On Mar 24, 2021
By Evelyn Usman

THE Commissioner of Police, Lagos Command, Mr. Hakeem Odumosu, yesterday, disclosed that policemen have been deployed to carry out 24 hours surveillance on schools and farms, to avert kidnappings and banditry in Lagos State.

The Police boss, however, lamented that some of the terrains, especially those of the farms, were not accessible by vehicles.

He said the command would liaise with the Ministry of Agriculture and the state government in purchasing motorcycles for that patrol of the farmlands. Fielding questions from journalists on the Command’s preparedness to prevent kidnap attacks on schools and farmlands, Odumosu said: “The Command has designed an Operation Order to cater for the deployment of personnel, surveillance, patrol and strict monitoring of schools and students’ activities across the state, in its bid to provide adequate security for both public and private schools in Lagos State.”

Besides, the Police boss said: “The command has also established synergy between schools, parents, communities and other security agencies in the state on the need to improve on the existing security architecture in various schools to forestall any attack or ugly incidents. “The surveillance will be extended to farmlands. Unfortunately, some of them are located in rural areas that are not motorable.

So, we have discussed with the Ministry of Agriculture that all farms must have government permits, as most of them are just farming without letting the government know what they are doing. It makes it difficult to provide security for them. “We are going to incorporate the Ministry of agriculture and traditional rulers for data of farmlands.

By the time this is put in place, we will begin to map out security strategies for them. At the moment, we are patrolling areas that are motorable. When we get the data and with the assistance of the Ministry of Agriculture and state government, we hope to use motorcycles to access the difficult terrains.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/insecurity-police-mount-24hr-surveillance-on-lagos-schools-farms/

4 Likes

Re: Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity by HooJoon: 11:42am On Mar 24, 2021
Really? grin
Re: Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity by Kriss216: 11:44am On Mar 24, 2021
Chai

Fulanis are on the verge of conquering Yorubaland.

My prayers are with them.

Thank God for the swift response from the Lagos State Governor.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity by BlueSparks: 11:48am On Mar 24, 2021
Why make security details public for goodness sakes? Its not sift response. You've " upped " their timeline and given your advantage over.

If an evil act was planned against a school, because of this security information mismanagement, you have hinted them to carry out the attack on alternatives aka market places, places of worship, University

Clueless things. Put square pegs in square holes and round pegs in round holes.

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity by CodeTemplar: 11:53am On Mar 24, 2021
Lol. . . security is now a hopeless situation under uncle bubu.

3 Likes

Re: Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity by Animate20: 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
I create/design professional ANIMATIONS to advertise your business. motion graphics, 2d animations, I also design flyers, logos, etc. Contact me on whatsapp via 0 9 0 6 4 4 5 8 1 0 9
Re: Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
Watching Fulani Conquer Yorubas again
What a time to be alive
We didn't witness the first conquest
To witness the 2nd conquest of yoruba land
The first was by the Great Fulani Usman Dan fodio in 1815 A.D
Now we all get to watch history live and direct as the 2nd conquering of yorubaland is happening.
Let me grab my popcorn

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
Audio mounting

2 Likes

Re: Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity by Oluolad86(f): 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
cry Help me cure this pericarditis please cry
Re: Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
THE Commissioner of Police, Lagos Command, Mr. Hakeem Odumosu, yesterday, disclosed that policemen have been deployed to carry out 24 hours surveillance on schools and farms, to avert kidnappings and banditry in Lagos State
Any animal caught kidnapping, stealing, killing, producing fake drugs and fake edibles, ritualistic elements should all face serious prosecution, even unto death.
All these killings, kidnappings and all manner of crimes must be reduced drastically in our darling nation.

If you see something in your neighborhood : Say something, so it won't come back to hurt you, your family and love ones!

We Rise!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity by dynicks(m): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
Everyone should be involved in this outlook and surveillance duty as it's everyone's business; not just the security personnels ....

Meanwhile my crew and I keeping watch too..

6 Likes

Re: Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity by bolaayenimo: 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
Any bandit who try nonsense in Lagos will have himself to blame
Re: Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity by Movieguru(m): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
what about the northern states?

1 Like

Re: Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity by adonnii(f): 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
The insecurity they intentionally created
Re: Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
grintrust or rely on the Nigerian police at your own risk!!!

Movieguru:
what about the northern states?
Bandits, Miyetti Allah, Fulani herdsmen and Bokoharam are already mounting surveillance for there, police are not needed grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity by sofeo(m): 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
Good and necessary.

1 Like

Re: Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity by Edandy(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
Reading
Re: Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
Surveillance and security camera should have been in most part of the country or most region with highest crime rate or area

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity by Omortokemyy(f): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
okay
Re: Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity by Angelfrost(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
Buhari couldn't even deliver on security... Something he and members of APC demonized GEJ for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kriss216:
Chai

Fulanis are on the verge of conquering Yorubaland.

My prayers are with them.

Thank God for the swift response from the Lagos State Governor.

How is that supposed to be your business? We all know you don't wish them well so what specific prayers do you make?

6 Likes

Re: Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity by fait10(m): 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
How police wan take fight Fulani herdsmen, even when Soilders see them dey go run
Re: Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity by bigdammyj: 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
Noted
Re: Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
Better funding for the police

1 Like

Re: Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity by UstazAhmed(m): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
For how long will this be?
Re: Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity by Temptee101(m): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
shocked

Very very useless country.

The worst country ever created by man.

The British should come and collect their contraption, we don't want Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity by aremuforlife(m): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
BlueSparks:
Why make security details public for goodness sakes? Its not sift response. You've " upped " their timeline and given your advantage over.

If an evil act was planned against a school, because of this security information mismanagement, you have hinted them to carry out the attack on alternatives aka market places, places of worship, University

Clueless things. Put square pegs in square holes and round pegs in round holes.
That is the best way to go, at least, it will scare the criminals away.
Re: Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity by olumidez: 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
THEY WILL NOT SEE THE LIGHT OF THE DAY.
Re: Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity by Kingpele(m): 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
This government will go down in history as the worst in terms of security,I can't believe that it is the same Bulgaria that I voted for in 2015 that is still in Asorock ,thank God I didn't vote in 2019,cos I can't vote for an Atiku nor will I vote for a nepotic fella in asorock
Re: Police Mount 24-Hour Surveillance On Lagos Schools, Farms Over Insecurity by Jerryherd: 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
Eko Oni baje oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP National Youth League Condemn "Subtle Blackmail Of Governor Wike" / Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade / Majority Always Have Their Way: LP Lawmakers Won't Reject SUVs - Sen. Imasuen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.