Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died (48582 Views)

American Man Caught A Big Snake In His Garage On CCTV (Video) / A BMW Collector Decorates His Garage Wall With 2 Wrecked BMW M1 Sportcars / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by zoedew: 6:36am On Jan 03, 2019
Okija stuff!
Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by ebujany(m): 6:38am On Jan 03, 2019
Eze ego, king of money....if you know you know. Dude was drunk in money mehn no be bobo. The story na confirm

Even his family is still balling till tommorow but on low key

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by RZArecta2(m): 6:38am On Jan 03, 2019
educhigo:
your uncle have 100 cars and you're in nairaland doing what ?have you seen dangote.adenuga.on nairaland hungry don weird this guy so tey
waste of intellect honestly, something was posted on twitter but your kafa decoded only nairaland, you need prayers and I dare say Ronald will comfortably pay whatever salary you're earning right now without shaking even the Seun who's Nairaland you're looking down on will feed you very well

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by Unlimited22: 6:40am On Jan 03, 2019
cooltola:
It is 2019 where camera phone dey, i do not believe the story. No pic or video to back up the claim. I have 200 cars also
It's not hard. Just Google Eze Ego. He died before the turn of the millennium.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by BlackPantherCri: 6:41am On Jan 03, 2019
sugarcoatedhoni:

Back in the days, Eze Ego (King of Money) use to spend money like it was going out of fashion

If it was these days, many would be seeing him on Facebook and Instagram

Nah inside Encomium, City People, Hints and other lifestyle magazines we dey read of his money spending exploits back in the 90's.

There was no encomium and city people. Those are recent newspapers

It was Fame, Vintage people, prime people, newswatch anf Tell that carried all the stories.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by Franklyspeakin: 6:44am On Jan 03, 2019
Heard the fair wife married on of their family lawyers and runs someone family business in Lagos.
a
oka4ugoo:
If Eze Ego dey alive today, all this Arthur Eze then and co. go be learner where the guy is.

But come to think of it, after Eze Ego's death nothing has been heard of his wife and children abi the man's wealth and family vanished with his death.

Blood money no dey last!!!
cry
Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by ArticleBeast: 6:47am On Jan 03, 2019
educhigo:
your uncle have 100 cars and you're in nairaland doing what ?have you seen dangote.adenuga.on nairaland hungry don weird this guy so tey

That guy aint broke
Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by maasoap(m): 6:47am On Jan 03, 2019
cooltola:
It is 2019 where camera phone dey, i do not believe the story. No pic or video to back up the claim. I have 200 cars also

The man died almost 20 years ago! Where were the camera phones back then? What was technology look like back then?

sugarcoatedhoni:

Back in the days, Eze Ego (King of Money) use to spend money like it was going out of fashion

If it was these days, many would be seeing him on Facebook and Instagram

Nah inside Encomium, City People, Hints and other lifestyle magazines we dey read of his money spending exploits back in the 90's.
Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by BlackPantherCri: 6:48am On Jan 03, 2019
flejnr2:
Eze ego money was legit with some African spicing they were the men that deceived the oracle. What of R.O Nkwocha ideh enugwu ukwu

They said Eze Ego was killed by Arusi iyi abi Okija shrine. That was the rumour then. He had a misunderstanding with someone and was summoned by the shrine but he did not go.

He made his money during Babangida tenure by his involvement in Drugs, money laundering and 419. His various electronic businesses were a front. He had massive electronic stores around Ikeja and Ajao Estate.

How he died.. it was like a spell. He had bought this brand new motor he was going to village with as usual in a motorcade. One of his Jeep's developed problem and he didn't want to leave the vehicle there
That was during the heavy reign of shina Rambo. He got behind the wheels of one of the cars and tried to tow the vehicle with another vehicle and somehow ended up in a ditch. Meanwhile the festivities for his annual birthday party on Christmas day was ongoing. His death was painful sha. As soon as he died, his business empires crumbled and his wife married his lawyer.
The mansion in the village is overgrown with weeds now
This life sha

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by VictorRomanov: 6:57am On Jan 03, 2019
cooltola:

These things happened more than 20yrs ago. How many phones had cameras then?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by Yoighaman(m): 7:09am On Jan 03, 2019
Eze Ego was real mehn....too much money, he loved cars....money alledged to be 'dirty' though...died at a young age...still on the alledged dirty money accusation.
Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by hustla(m): 7:12am On Jan 03, 2019
oka4ugoo:
If Eze Ego dey alive today, all this Arthur Eze then and co. go be learner where the guy is.

But come to think of it, after Eze Ego's death nothing has been heard of his wife and children abi the man's wealth and family vanished with his death.

Blood money no dey last!!!

The family still get money
I researched about them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by decub: 7:18am On Jan 03, 2019
Babymira:
Funny!!..Which type of weed did this young man take?
Because he didn't say Ezego, he was actually talking about the "King of money".
Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by noah91(m): 7:20am On Jan 03, 2019
Decryptor:
An Hausa man and a yoruba man entered a bar in a hotel.

There were so many people seated in the bar eating and drinking.

They spotted an Igbo man by the corner and could identify him because of his "Ishi Agu" regalia and red cap.

In order to spite and humiliate him, the hausa man called on the waitress...

"Waitress, serve everyone in this bar pepper soup as as appetizer except that miserable nyamirii seated at the corner", he said.

The waitress did as she was told and served everyone peppersoup except the Igbo man.

The Igbo man said nothing but smiled to himself.

After a few minutes, the yoruba man decided to contribute and said to the barman...

"Barman, serve everyone in this restaurant drinks excluding that useless omoo yiboo seated at the corner."

The barman did as he was instructed and served everyone drinks except for the Igbo man.

The Igbo man yet again said nothing but smiled to himself...

Because of this gesture, more people started trooping into the restaurant and ate and drank to their fill from the instruction of the Hausa and yoruba men while they made sure the Igbo man tasted nothing. Because of the crowd, the hall started becoming hot...

The two friends asked the waitress to put on the air conditioners to cool the place but she told them the AC were not working and needed repairs.

"I will pay for the repairs of the ACs as long as that nyamirin man does not enjoy the AC. You must send him out", the hausa man ordered.

The waitress tried to say something but the igbo man made a gesture for her to be silent, got up and went outside to the overflow.

An AC expert was called in and he proceeded to fix the Air conditioners.

While this was going on, they noticed that the television in the hall was not on and called the attention of the manager of the hotel who explained to them that the DSTv subscription had been exhausted.

"I will pay for subscription for 6 whole months as long as you tell that omoo yiboo man outside to vacate the overflow and leave the premises of this hotel entirely, said the yoruba man. "I don't want him to watch the television and enjoy what i paid for", he said.

The manager was awe-struck and wanted to say something in protest but the Igbo man once again made a gesture that the manager should be quiet and obey the man which he consented.

The yoruba man collected the decoder smartcard number and used his phone to subscribe for the DSTv and the Igbo man left the overflow to the gate of the hotel but this time, laughing so hard to himself.

Everyone was then seated in the hall and enjoying themselves.

When it was time to leave, the two friends asked for their bill and they were told it was over N500,000. They gladly paid and were happy that at least the Igbo man did not partake in the jamboree.

But on second thought and out of curiosity, they decided to ask the manager of the hotel a question...

They wanted to know why the Igbo man seemed not to be provoked by their actions but was rather laughing and happy...

The manager said with a smile on his face, "Because HE OWNS THE HOTEL!"

Moral of the Story: It doesn't matter the kind of humiliation the Igbo man is subjected to in Nigeria by other tribes because he will still benefit from it and smile at the end!

#NotBotheredAbout2019

#VPSlotOrNotWeStillDeyGidigbam
Dairy of a pained man
Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by omonla10(m): 7:22am On Jan 03, 2019
Lucid1:
Why aren't there pictures of that man on the internet? Were there no cameras at the time? It beats imagination
his house is still on airport road opposite first Bank. That used to be the biggest and most expensive house on that road. Lincoln navigator was made popular in Nigeria by him

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by noah91(m): 7:24am On Jan 03, 2019
BlackPantherCri:

They said Eze Ego was killed by Arusi iyi abi Okija shrine. That was the rumour then. He had a misunderstanding with someone and was summoned by the shrine but he did not go.

He made his money during Babangida tenure by his involvement in Drugs, money laundering and 419. His various electronic businesses were a front. He had massive electronic stores around Ikeja and Ajao Estate.

How he died.. it was like a spell. He had bought this brand new motor he was going to village with as usual in a motorcade. One of his Jeep's developed problem and he didn't want to leave the vehicle there
That was during the heavy reign of shina Rambo. He got behind the wheels of one of the cars and tried to tow the vehicle with another vehicle and somehow ended up in a ditch. Meanwhile the festivities for his annual birthday party on Christmas day was ongoing. His death was painful sha. As soon as he died, his business empires crumbled and his wife married his lawyer.
The mansion in the village is overgrown with weeds now
This life sha
That tells you his money wasn't clean

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:27am On Jan 03, 2019
Babymira:
Funny!!..Which type of weed did this young man take?

So you never heard of Ezego Ndi Igbo?!?!

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by noah91(m): 7:30am On Jan 03, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
Ezego was a legend. All these indome generation no Sabi much about him
It baffles me how criminals are celebrated and envied in the East. You can do what he did and let want happened to him happen to u too, anuofia
Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by decub: 7:30am On Jan 03, 2019
educhigo:
Though the extract was from Twitter but Oga, there are wealthy folks on Nairaland. I mean, very rich guys here. Don't just underrate anyone.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by Mrjo(m): 7:31am On Jan 03, 2019
cooltola:
guy you don't need to argue last two years I visited somebody's compound at present I saw over thirty cars and that place is not where he lives, nw imagine how many that will be his other houses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 03, 2019
JUO:
it means you were born yesterday. Who doesn't know King of money in the 90s? Ask your parents

Leave all these small childrens grin to be talking

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 03, 2019
sugarcoatedhoni:

Some of you can't help but expose your ignorance everytime you make a comment.

So in your head, because someone's uncle had 100 cars, they can't be on Nairaland, don't you know different classes of people from around the world visit Nairaland daily?

And for your information, The guy who made that post on Twitter Roland Nzimora is a confirm Millionaire

He is a highly successful digital marketer and also in other businesses too.

If you call yourself an Internet Marketer in Nigeria and don't know Roland Nzimora, it means you are still learning.

Even Seun knows who Roland is...

As in, the year is barely 3 days old and people are still flaunting their ignorance with pride.

Finally no be everybody wan learn something.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by miltonchux(m): 7:41am On Jan 03, 2019
The guy is saying the Truth, Eze was rich and a car freak. You need to visit his house. He was the first person to have an electronic product in his own brand(Vicswinners). But it's all ritual money, his wealth was not clean.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by Dshocker(m): 7:43am On Jan 03, 2019
asdfjklhaha:
Blood money...

Define blood money?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 03, 2019
Akeju74:
Yes I can confirm it the man is alright sometimes when Ezego was alive I do ask myself what he wanted to do with all this cars.Guys Ezego is a car freak.
Was
Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by sugarcoatedhoni: 7:46am On Jan 03, 2019
BlackPantherCri:

There was no encomium and city people. Those are recent newspapers

It was Fame, Vintage people, prime people, newswatch anf Tell that carried all the stories.

Be sure of your facts next time before you quote me with your ignorance

City People Magazine started in 1996

while

Encomium Magazine started in 1997

They are celebrity and lifestyle magazines and not newspaper

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by johnmba: 7:48am On Jan 03, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 03, 2019
Ronald na my guy that year for Umudike but I no wan believe this figure. 100 is a whole lot bro!(in Ycee's Voice)
Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by Fatherofdragons: 7:49am On Jan 03, 2019
Chai Victor Okafor AKA eze ego, one of the richest Igbo men then in the 90's. They say his wealth was gotten diabolically but he also sold electronics.

His house in his village is now a shadow of it's self, over grown by weeds, he was just 34 when he died.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) / How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) / VIN Check: 1 Step You Must Never Skip Before You Buy A Car In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.