Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Diamond Bank And Deteriorating Services, Investors Be Weary. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank And Deteriorating Services, Investors Be Weary. (389 Views)

Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking / True Story Of Pensioner Who Was "Chased Away By Diamond Bank Manager" / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank And Deteriorating Services, Investors Be Weary. by delgroveng(m): 4:33am On Jan 03, 2019
Diamond Bank has been going through a series of mismanagement and the customer service has become so appallingly poor.

A few weeks ago an insider wrote about the mismanagement ongoing at Diamond Bank by some Family management team, within a week we heard of the appointment of a new Captain for the bank not associated with the Family. And just prior to ending 2018, what do we see, a merger or partnership btw Access Bank and Diamond Bank.

Why? we still dont know, however the catch we see on the advert and awareness advert is: withdrawal btw both banks to save 65#.. for a bank that prides itself as one of the pioneers of cashless business banking and self banking

The support center representative always have no clue as to what is even happening to its banking operations, despite using one of the best Banking apps in Nigeria. Their branch offices have failed to keep up with the dynamic banking technological infrastructure they sell to customers, their services on daily banking activities at the branch is so backward, even worse than EcoBank

For over 12 days now i have not been able to gain access to my account on the mobile apps, simply because i have come to rely on the ease the apps, which was the attraction in the first place presents and now this is what is coming back to hunt me. I had my phone reprogrammed and lost all data, then i reinstalled the app and since then i have been unable to receive the verification code to activate my information on the apps.

An issue these little for a Bank that prides itself on using modern Banking technological approach, i receive all messages from every company, i even receive messages on a Diamond Futures acct on the same line but not my corporate acct which controls 4 accts inside. I pay charges of more than 50,000# on my Banking activities monthly, with transactions running to over 4 billion annually, yet a customer is treated and neglected like this. I have pleaded, i have escalated the issue, they claim they have escalated the issue yet with no end in sight. How can i fly all the way just to solve these issue. Diaspora guys, you can imagine the thought of it

The same is with paying at a POS center while i was in Lagos, many times we are brought to our knees, because Diamond bank network goes on AWOL, not even using a Diamond Bank ATM would save you from this failure in network. Exclusive card, corporate card, whatever acct will not save you the stress, humiliation and untold hardship these brings to us Diamond Bank users.

This is the 14th day counting and i call every hour and the answer is always, we are working on it. Give us 24hrs and since 2nd of Jan 2019 i stopped listening to that robotic response from support. I have done everything humanely possible, as of today yet am non the wiser

I now know more 10 support rep that only fool you into getting off the phone

Bolanle
Patience
Olawale
Ngozi

https://www.thecable.ng/ranking-best-and-worst-performing-banks-of-2018

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-you-can-now-use-diamond-bank-atm-cards-on-access-bank-machines-without-n65-charge

Offering lip service to professional services, we know Diamond Bank will be absorbed into Access bank real soon, just a matter of time. All they have is the apps now. And am sure, very soon we will hear of Diamond Bank no more, their corporate banking services is totally none existing. They have nothing to offer corporations.

Investors just stay alert, get in cheap and wait for a share swap, just a matter of when.
Re: Diamond Bank And Deteriorating Services, Investors Be Weary. by WafOil(m): 8:53am On Jan 04, 2019
Over 100k RMB available @52.8 come book your own
Re: Diamond Bank And Deteriorating Services, Investors Be Weary. by delgroveng(m): 9:42am On Jan 11, 2019
WafOil:
Over 100k RMB available @52.8 come book your own

Hahaha do u have RMB today

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: World Bank President, Jim Yong Kim Resigns / Help Critique My Business Idea, Please!!! / How To Get A US What's App Number....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.