Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Paypal Withdrawal. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Withdrawal. (389 Views)

Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? / Can Stanbic Ibtc Prepaid Card Be Used For Paypal Withdrawal? / Paypal Withdrawal Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Withdrawal. by ToryWoods(m): 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
Please. I created a new Paypal and made Fiverr withdrawal into it. I was told to add ssn to claim the money which I’ve been finding hard. Can I add payoneer bank and withdraw to it. Is is still going thru?

Thanks for your response in advance.
Re: Paypal Withdrawal. by ebenezary(m): 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
That's almost dead road if not dead road
Re: Paypal Withdrawal. by ToryWoods(m): 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
ebenezary:
That's almost dead road if not dead road

Someone told me it’s still working this morning. But I want to be sure about it
Re: Paypal Withdrawal. by Madavis(m): 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
ToryWoods:

Someone told me it’s still working this morning. But I want to be sure about it
Not working. If you haven't sent to the new email, i would have bought the fiverr fund
Re: Paypal Withdrawal. by OneNaijaMan: 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
ToryWoods:
Please. I created a new Paypal and made Fiverr withdrawal into it. I was told to add ssn to claim the money which I’ve been finding hard. Can I add payoneer bank and withdraw to it. Is is still going thru?

If you can still see the money in your Fiverr account balance, then you can try using Payoneer.
Re: Paypal Withdrawal. by ToryWoods(m): 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
OneNaijaMan:

If you can still see the money in your Fiverr account balance, then you can try using Payoneer.

I’ve withdrawn to Paypal already
Re: Paypal Withdrawal. by OneNaijaMan: 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
ToryWoods:

I’ve withdrawn to Paypal already

OK. Too late.

Sorry
Re: Paypal Withdrawal. by eliteweb(m): 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
ToryWoods:

If you still need help resolving this, come let me withdraw it for you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make N200K Monthly As Ranktribe J-force G-20 Ring Leader / Memes Every Freelancer Can Relate To / Do You Have An Online Business You Wish To Sell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.