Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos (16118 Views)

Uchenna Nnanna Plays The Role Of Mary In Passion Of Christ Drama In Her Church / Christmas Photos Of Uchenna Nnanna And Her Family / Uchenna Nnanna, Husband Richard Uchechukwu Maduka, 2 Sons In Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Praizeupdates: 5:02am On Jan 03, 2019
Nollywood actress Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates her birthday with beautiful photos.

Uchenna Maduka is a fous Hollywood actress who has featured in so many movies due to her actions and hardworking in the industry.

She is happily married with kids.

Happy birthday to her.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/uchenna-maduka-celebrates-her-birthday-with-stunning-photos/

Re: Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Praizeupdates: 5:02am On Jan 03, 2019
See More Sexy Photos of Actress Uchenna Maduka >>>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by youngberry001(m): 6:37am On Jan 03, 2019
fuccking chubby tongue

happy birthday to her,,wish her long life nd prosperity!!
Re: Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by pyyxxaro: 7:13am On Jan 03, 2019
The 3rd pik though

I reserve my comment lipsrsealed
Re: Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Peterdredd(m): 8:04am On Jan 03, 2019
Hbd

Couple Caught Having Sex On A Public Beach. ==> See 18+ Photos Here
Re: Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 03, 2019
grin even mothers still dey form dirty slay queen wink why are Nigerian women brainwashed and brainless smiley bag of rubbish undecided farm tool grin ps immaculate

We sell what is on my signature and we also buy

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by mrkings84(m): 10:11am On Jan 03, 2019
stunned?
Re: Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by XTHRONE(m): 10:11am On Jan 03, 2019
The mind is a Battle field, that determines how far and how happy one will go in life. depression, guilt , success ,failures all starts in the mind. A man is never a failure until he starts thinking he is, Guide your thoughts. As one thinks so he is, if the problem seem over bearing, talk to God. There is no situation he can't handle, there is no language and voice he do not hear. Depression leads to suicide, don't be depressed. There is hope for the living, always think positive,Rest on Djxgee.

2 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Dronedude(m): 10:11am On Jan 03, 2019
I see beyond the makeup and all I can say is "fear not".
Re: Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nickijoy(f): 10:11am On Jan 03, 2019
OMG..she's beautiful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Ogaga87(m): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2019
After dressing well in pix one and two, you decided to give a jaw dropping post in the third pix abi.. You are lucky I'm not with my magnifying glass. I would just be viewing your BERMUDA triangle for free..

Nice pix though..

Happy celebration
Re: Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by puyol005(m): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2019
Why she con use of he third pics spoil the whole show.

2 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by savageee(f): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2019
happy birthday
Re: Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Otakom87(m): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2019
That her forehead fit separate fight. Anyway happy birthday.

2 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Sellfish(m): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2019
Nice pics smiley

Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4926051/hp-envy-m6-quick-sale
Re: Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Barbieperry(f): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2019
Love wat she did with d shirt...Nice kiss

3 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by delishpot: 10:23am On Jan 03, 2019
No class
Re: Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by yunafa(f): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2019
watch the weight babe.
Re: Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by arabbunkum: 10:31am On Jan 03, 2019
Fattima
Re: Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by okwabayi(m): 10:34am On Jan 03, 2019
She’s built like a Yoruba actress.
Re: Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by ChidiAlaigbo: 10:44am On Jan 03, 2019
XTHRONE:
The mind is a Battle field, that determines how far and how happy one will go in life. depression, guilt , success ,failures all starts in the mind. A man is never a failure until he starts thinking he is, Guide your thoughts. As one thinks so he is, if the problem seem over bearing, [s] talk to God. There is no situation he can't handle, there is no language and voice he do not hear [/s] Depression leads to suicide, don't be depressed. There is hope for the living, always think positive,Rest on Djxgee.

That part is bull-shiit.

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by bobokeshington: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2019
happy birthday
Re: Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Biodun1929(m): 11:00am On Jan 03, 2019
Happy birthday to her.

Anyway, if you want to learn how to attract money, check my signature.
Re: Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Wuraola01(f): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2019
She's beautiful. shocked

HBD to her.
Love her gap tooth cheesy wink
Re: Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Passionate888: 11:12am On Jan 03, 2019
She's pretty
Re: Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 03, 2019
Praizeupdates:
Nollywood actress Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates her birthday with beautiful photos.

Uchenna Maduka is a fous Hollywood actress who has featured in so many movies due to her actions and hardworking in the industry.

She is happily married with kids.

Happy birthday to her.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/uchenna-maduka-celebrates-her-birthday-with-stunning-photos/

Is she an Hollywood actress or Nollywood?
Re: Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by XTHRONE(m): 11:28am On Jan 03, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

That part is bull-shiit.
Love him or hate him, acknowledge his existence or not, God is still God. The way he does his things humans can't comprehend, but in all aspect he still cares. You wanna gamble with Satan that beast (Satan) wanna drag all soul to hell .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Speedyconnect15: 11:36am On Jan 03, 2019
Borrowed robes.

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Akinola2543(m): 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
Happy birthday
Re: Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by DerideGull(m): 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
snowxandria:
grin even mothers still dey form dirty slay queen wink why are Nigerian women brainwashed and brainless smiley bag of rubbish undecided farm tool grin ps immaculate

We sell what is on my signature and we also buy

Please take your mind and imagination off the genital aperture of a women. Try to appreciate the pose and the appearance of her without be marooned in a silly train of thought. If the pictures were to be a man, the above crap would not have materialized. Nigerians must try to think without convinced motives.
Re: Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Ayobami7(m): 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
HBD
Re: Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by ChidiAlaigbo: 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
XTHRONE:

Love him or hate him, acknowledge his existence or not, God is still God. The way he does his things humans can't comprehend, but in all aspect he still cares. You wanna gamble with Satan that beast (Satan) wanna drag all soul to hell .

Face your "GOD" and leave me alone, thanks.

Satan ko Satani ni. You wey dey Nija, and probably never ever travelled out of Africa..... wetin you sabi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals / Bisola Warns Against People Impersonating Her To Defraud People (Video) / Basketmouth, Bisola Aiyeola, Others Join Malta Guinness 30 Years Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.