Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye (13587 Views)

Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt / Bello Organized SARS Men To Assassinate Me - Dino Melaye Cries Out (VIDEO) / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by DjAduba(m): 7:57am On Jan 03, 2019
Se fear fear senator...
If it were in the Senate Chambers, he will be bragging...if u talk u die...bla bbla bla..... for Police to see u now is a problem.
Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by TMemos: 7:58am On Jan 03, 2019
onatisi:

Storming the house and forcefully taken Dino may cause problems. If in the process of storming the house ,lives are lost ,Dino and the whole nation will blame buhari for causing the death of innocent lives , the best is to lay siege and wait till Dino gives himself up. Sooner or later he will come out

Yeah, he can't stay there for ever.

He just added senseless drama to the issue. The Police are looking for him and he's tweeting nonsense up and down.
Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by onatisi(m): 8:03am On Jan 03, 2019
TMemos:

Yeah, he can't stay there for ever.

He just added senseless drama to the issue. The Police are looking for him and he's tweeting nonsense up and down.
I am sure he has some of his domestic staff in that house with him. A person like Dino won't mind to use them as human sheild and he may provoke the police to a firefight which can result is human loss. If it was only him in the building,the police would have stormed the place long ago and removed him.
Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by Maxcollins042(m): 8:07am On Jan 03, 2019
post=74399321:
Hahaha cheesy grin wink.
This tout, criminal and murderer has turned to A confirm pastor under 72 hours, quoting from the Holy Book! cheesy wink.
You ain't seen nothing yet Big mouth.
You will end up in JAIL lass lass!

Look at your senator o!
Smh

He has become a tout, criminal and murder because he is no longer in the criminal sanctuary known as APC?

I have this feeling you're a bot planted on this forum by APC.

1 Like

Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by orisa37: 8:17am On Jan 03, 2019
The Lord will fight for you IJN AMEN !!!
Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:22am On Jan 03, 2019
*singing* Oh what a feeling....... this boy above is having! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by hundredrivas(m): 8:24am On Jan 03, 2019
They should free dino oo so because he and his colleagues booed buhari on the floor of the the senate that is why he is been hauted ? This buhari is very vindictive.Dino no worry God pass them.
Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by zoedew: 8:29am On Jan 03, 2019
onatisi:

Storming the house and forcefully taken Dino may cause problems. If in the process of storming the house ,lives are lost ,Dino and the whole nation will blame buhari for causing the death of innocent lives , the best is to lay siege and wait till Dino gives himself up. Sooner or later he will come out

Like letting Anini get away in a crowded Benin market only for Uaenroro to knock out his knuckles with bullets while in the company of women of easy virtue!
Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by eldoradoxx: 8:56am On Jan 03, 2019
I think it is you that need to stop the sentiment. Since July 2018 when the said invitation was extended to Dino, are u aware that he has been arraigned by same useless police force in both Abuja and Kogi State in about 7 different courts for one trumped up charge or the other? Why didn't they arrest him for the attempted murder charge then? Police is using an invitation of July 2018 to justify an arrest of December 2018 when they have had same person in their custody countless times before now. So which of the invitation did Dino refuse to honour?When we support obvious partisanship of a police force in a derelict state of brigandage as has been reduced to by IGP Idris and Buhari's cabal, we will all have ourselves to blame in the future.

Kusetic:

There is a warrant for Dino melaye's arrest due to his connection to attempted murder of a police officer, the police sent an invitation to him before this but he refused to respond. And when a suspect has been declared guilty by a court of law, prison is the next stop but first the suspect has to be arrested if an investigation leads to them. Please clarify if you are insinuating that Dino Melaye is above the law so we can know where you stand, not being unnecessarily sentimental because of partisan politics.
Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by onatisi(m): 9:02am On Jan 03, 2019
zoedew:

Like letting Anini get away in a crowded Benin market only for Uaenroro to knock out his knuckles with bullets while in the company of women of easy virtue!
The police are playing an intelligent game , the longer they allow Dino to keep evading arrest and to be holding up, the more Dino will be losing popularity and peoples support. It will even get to a stage even his own party members will get tired and ask him to come out afterall he is not above the law. The police are trying and they are succeeding in making it look as if Dino is taking them for granted
Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by Zenithpeak(m): 9:07am On Jan 03, 2019
kinibigdeal:

Never knew you were this low in IQ. I expect a secondary school student to respond in a more logical terms than what I just read from you. Supporting Buhari shouldn't make you sound like him

Seriously one needs to be extraordinarily stupid to support buhari.

Look at all the messages on nairaland these days and you won't find it difficult to believe that, they have a what'sapp group and always discauss how to tackle every issue before posting it. The moment they successfully persuaded their moles in the admin to get their news to front page, they will start brandishing their stupidity and celebrating their zombiezm in the public.

I was on this platform before 2011 elections and in 2015 there was little sanity on nairaland but now......... Buhari ti takeover! everything gone haywire!

Gone were those good old days on nairaland.
Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by Isoduwa(m): 9:19am On Jan 03, 2019
Don't waste time check my signature [i][/i]

Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by GoldHorse(m): 9:40am On Jan 03, 2019
Prophet Dino MELIJAH, I don't think it's well with you o
Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by Kusetic(m): 9:46am On Jan 03, 2019
eldoradoxx:
I think it is you that need to stop the sentiment. Since July 2018 when the said invitation was extended to Dino, are u aware that he has been arraigned by same useless police force in both Abuja and Kogi State in about 7 different courts for one trumped up charge or the other? Why didn't they arrest him for the attempted murder charge then? Police is using an invitation of July 2018 to justify an arrest of December 2018 when they have had same person in their custody countless times before now. So which of the invitation did Dino refuse to honour?When we support obvious partisanship of a police force in a derelict state of brigandage as has been reduced to by IGP Idris and Buhari's cabal, we will all have ourselves to blame in the future.

When there is a just cause for an arrest, be it 100 different times, the police have every right to take a citizen into custody. The police have stated the reason for the arrest. Just because Dino Melaye is in the opposition party to the ruling government doesn't mean that if he is linked to a crime, it is persecution. Hell if he runs a traffic light and gets arrested for it, it's justified. We the citizens cry out when "big men" get away with murder and various atrocities but when they are arrested we then turn around to scream political persecution. Dino should come out of his turtleshell, get a lawyer and get himself out of the mess if truly he is innocent of the charges.
Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by oloyedewaris(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2019
pls oo, what was actually his offence??
Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by eldoradoxx: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2019
You still don't get it or deliberately want to believe that Nigeria Police Force has suddenly repented and now ready to be an apolitical police force by believing in their lies that Dino is indeed wanted for murder! Is it important that u find out from same Police that now wants Dino for murder what has happened to the 7 different criminal charges they brought against him.
If u find out, u can talk well informed. They are not ready to try Dino because they don't have any case, they have never had any case against him. they Just want to keep him away from the election by alleging an additional charge to the 7 failed charges. See beyond the falsehood, it is not about PdP or APC, it is the bastardization of our Police for political reasons that irritates me
Kusetic:

When there is a just cause for an arrest, be it 100 different times, the police have every right to take a citizen into custody. The police have stated the reason for the arrest. Just because Dino Melaye is in the opposition party to the ruling government doesn't mean that if he is linked to a crime, it is persecution. Hell if he runs a traffic light and gets arrested for it, it's justified. We the citizens cry out when "big men" get away with murder and various atrocities but when they are arrested we then turn around to scream political persecution. Dino should come out of his turtleshell, get a lawyer and get himself out of the mess if truly he is innocent of the charges.
Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by lastempero: 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hmmm after spending your constituency allowance on choice cars and mansions and leaving the poor masses to suffer and die.
Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by joinvincible: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
Na Wa 4 Dino E Don Turn Pastor
Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by badesco(m): 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
If this trend is allowed to continues that means there will be a time the citizens will not be able to express their views, either in public or in your home. The best bet is for Nigerians to vote out this repressive, unreasonable and insensitive government... Dino will win at the end of the same. They did worst to saraki, at last he triumph.
Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by Kusetic(m): 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
eldoradoxx:
You still don't get it or deliberately want to believe that Nigeria Police Force has suddenly repented and now ready to be an apolitical police force by believing in their lies that Dino is indeed wanted for murder! Is it important that u find out from same Police that now wants Dino for murder what has happened to the 7 different criminal charges they brought against him.
If u find out, u can talk well informed. They are not ready to try Dino because they don't have any case, they have never had any case against him. they Just want to keep him away from the election by alleging an additional charge to the 7 failed charges. See beyond the falsehood, it is not about PdP or APC, it is the bastardization of our Police for political reasons that irritates me

You are the one who doesn't get it, people like Dino Melaye understand that whipping up sentiments in situations like this will get them political attention and probably neutralize the law enforcement agents' efforts. Check out a scenario where an individual was charged to court but didn't show up due to claims he was almost abducted and then he is linked to the shooting of an officer. In this scenario, will you say the police should not disturb him as he already has a case in court. Dino Melaye should simply call his lawyer and present himself for questioning. In saner climes, his compound would have been breached on the first day.
Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by Askme8: 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
post=74399310:
Again,
Dino must not be allowed to escape from his house o,
If he should escape and enter the forest or bush and climb the tree.......
THAT IS THE END!

dino rape your mama
Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by Askme8: 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
Kusetic:

are u talking of the APC police force or the Nigeria police force?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah / Onyeama And Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference In US / Akande, Ajimobi, Amosun And Aregbesola Meet Over APC Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.