Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) (27145 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Trying To Sleep With Boss' Wife, Beaten (Photos) / Gateman Nearly Stabbed His Boss To Death In Awka, Gets Beaten (photos) / Thief Caught In Computer Village Ikeja, Stripped Unclad And Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 03, 2019
grin
Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2019
zicoraads:

Northerners are more contended than their counterparts in the South and East.

Yeah...i agree, just sharing some field experience
Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by musa234(m): 11:02am On Jan 03, 2019
CilicMarin:
Na so I carry one girl come house the other day, after paying her 15K for the night service, she stole my iPhone....but fortunately for me she forgot her panties..

Aboki you too lie Kai.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by googlepikins: 11:02am On Jan 03, 2019
Skull miners have started pant mining too

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by Emceesaka: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2019
Logo Benz crew
Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by zicoraads: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Yeah...i agree, just sharing some field experience
Which field experience?

I hope you are not into those small girls that hawk on the streets?! angry
Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2019
zicoraads:

Which field experience?

I hope you are not into those small girls that hawk on the streets?! angry

No....i am not like you nah grin

You sound like an expert in that regard.
Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by Dinho20(m): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2019
[IF MEN COULD BE LIKE ME]
Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 03, 2019
CilicMarin:
Na so I carry one girl come house the other day, after paying her 15K for the night service, she stole my iPhone....but fortunately for me she forgot her panties..

so u mean out of ur 30k BMC salary..u use 15k carry olosho?? shocked shocked...UR CASE IS DIFFERENT!!;

Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 03, 2019
zicoraads:

Northerners are more contended than their counterparts in the West, South and East. A Northerner will start a small shop, grow it for years, you'll see the progression and how the shop progressed across the years. And throughout all of these, he'll be OK with his small bike or car.

He doesn't aspire to drive a Benz at all costs. He doesn't care to show off on Instagram and the like. He is simple and lives his life in a simple way.
An average Northerner is lifeless..

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by Btruth: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2019
The Lord will expose them all this year, plus all their Babalawos. All evil men will not go unpunished this year in Jesus name.

This year will be a year of vengeance.
Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2019
Fvcking Perverts Everywhere.God Save Our Women
Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by Cubeet: 11:45am On Jan 03, 2019
Strange things happens in Afonjaland yonder
Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by asiwaju87(m): 11:48am On Jan 03, 2019
Babes no dey wear panties for my area anymore oo
Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 11:50am On Jan 03, 2019
CilicMarin:

No wonder you support evil govt
Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 11:53am On Jan 03, 2019
Pls where are they supplying these pants na......

abeg i need the connection.. undecided
Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by frozen70(f): 11:54am On Jan 03, 2019
When a man is idle, the devil will use him as agent

Funny enough he is just a courier and he doesn't even know that those devil's agents are using him because of the pea nut he is going to collect

Serves him right
Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by leedigital: 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
It seems like it's the season of underwear stealing. I hope a petty underwear seller won't be a victim of jungle justice like this sha.
Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
Stealing of pants isn't viable in the North because a lot of ladies don't wear any cool

Source : field experience as a former striker now retired wink
grin

Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by Monlo(m): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
Very soon,Female panties will be declared "Endangered species" in Nigeria!
Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by oyatz(m): 7:44am On Jan 12, 2019
Northerners by nature aren't materialistic and thus, money rituals aren't common there.

In Early 2010, I was working in Damaturu, Yobe State and asked my co-workers who were mostly (Kanuri, Hausa and Fulani) if they know anything called Yahoo Boys. To my greatest surprise, they taught Yahoo boy is one particular person.

One said he didn't know him and asked me his personal details which can help to identify him.

I went to another town in Yobe State and asked the youths there if they know Yahoo Boyz, all of them assumed Yahoo boys is someone's nickname.

Only one lady who schooled in Maiduguri had a faint idea...she said Yahoo boys are boys that love carrying 'computer' around

quote author=KingOfAllIgbos post=74403104]Stealing of pants isn't viable in the North because a lot of ladies don't wear any cool

Source : field experience as a former striker now retired wink
[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun To Prosecute Four Police Officers For Murder / Police Station Burnt As Warders, Okada Riders Clash In Ibadan / Police arrest Lagos school gardener over murder of SS3 student (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.