Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency (9796 Views)

Akpanudoedehe: I Won’t Respond To Professor Sagay In A Bad Manner / Gumi Provides ‘Evidence’ On His Claim That Christian Soldiers Kill Muslims- Reno / We Won’t Respond To Ayo Adebanjo – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency by nairavsdollars(f): 8:26am On Jan 03, 2019
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

The presidency on Wednesday said it will not respond to request made by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) that President Muhammadu Buhari should speak up personally on allegations that members of his family acquired majority shares in telecom giants, Etisalat (now 9mobile) and Money Deposit Bank, Keystone Bank PLC until the opposition party provides evidence to back its claims.

Femi Adesina, Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity who spoke on Channels TV programme ‘Politics Today’ said the PDP stole everything during their presidency and so thinks every other person will behave like them.

“I think the PDP is having a sense of dejavu because during their time no money was sacred. Excess crude account they looted it. Federation account they looted it, Central Bank they looted it, Foreign reserve they looted it. No money was sacred. They could steal anything. Infact, it is a miracle that the entire country was not completely looted under PDP before they left

“That is why they now think that every government will be like them. Last week, they threatened to bring evidence to support their allegations. Why have they not brought it? I think it’s not even worth responding to because it shows that they are idle. If they were not idle, they will come out with the evidence and show Nigerians.

“The presidency will not be idle like the PDP”. The presidency is busy retuning Nigeria, retuning the economy and trying to lay a new foundation for the country and building on it. If the presidency was idle like the PDP, It will be responding to anything. But beyond what we have said, they will not hear anything more”.

“If they bring evidence that this backs up what they were saying, then the onus is on the presidency to respond. When the allegatins are wild as they are now, the best thing is just to ignore them.”

https://www.independent.ng/we-wont-respond-to-allegations-until-pdp-provides-evidence-presidency/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency by madridguy(m): 8:26am On Jan 03, 2019
grin The satanic umbrella party should back up their claim with fact.

Never again with PDP

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency by servercodes001: 8:27am On Jan 03, 2019
How can they provide any proof?
When all of them are illiterate hear-sayers
Their leaders and followers spread beer-parlor lies and nonsense stories of the drunk people

The pdp and its pigs are a national disgrace

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 03, 2019
kiss

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency by inoki247: 8:31am On Jan 03, 2019
if dey present any Evidence nko you will say is Doctored just Like Gandollar abi u are doing ursef...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency by SalamRushdie: 8:31am On Jan 03, 2019
fools

1 Like

Re: Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency by helinues: 8:31am On Jan 03, 2019
APC and PDP Presidential Campaign theme:

We shall confused Nigerians with allegations

No campaign from both party

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency by Dandsome: 8:31am On Jan 03, 2019
Then of a truth they are guilty. The time they used in typing this they would have used it in responding.

This message is even more than enough to respond

15 Likes

Re: Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:31am On Jan 03, 2019
You even have time replying the mad people.

Please concentrate on urgent matters in the country and leave the thieving party alone with their shenanigans.

God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
God bless Nigeria.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency by FuckAuntySpam(f): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2019
PDP is indeed a party of crooks. They looted the country dry during their time and feel others are walking down the same lane, looting bàstárds

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency by AGUBANZE(m): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2019
There is no spark without a smoke ,

When the APC lex government was counter attacking Goodluck Jonathan with allegations and made him appear like the devil to us,even going as far as saying that he was an ijaw drunkard ,who asked for proves then ?

They are getting just a tip of the iceberg ,Abeg I no get Buhari time,make I go cha che my cha Che joor,leave Buhari wey dey smell mortuary mortuary grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency by Ololanla: 8:31am On Jan 03, 2019
Na lie
Re: Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency by supereagle(m): 8:32am On Jan 03, 2019
Anything coming from the mouth of Atiku can't be taken seriously by me. He has the propensity for not saying truth always.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency by olaric(m): 8:32am On Jan 03, 2019
But you keep calling Atiku thief without concrete evidence

21 Likes

Re: Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency by gare(f): 8:32am On Jan 03, 2019
But you have just responded, which other response do you intend to give. Dont worry you guys should continue, one day the loot of PMB will be shared like Tradermoni.

4 Likes

Re: Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency by thunder74(m): 8:32am On Jan 03, 2019
Seriously? Now I believe the story is true.

NB
It is like we have more BMC recruited into Nairalander lately, haven't anyone noticed how they hurriedly take over front pages on all anti PDP and pro APC posts?

12 Likes

Re: Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency by nairalee(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2019
Even though I'm anti APC but truth must be told

In law It's the responsibility of the accuser to provide evidence not the accused.

However the office of the presidency being a sensitive office needs to dispel rumors as early as possible before it gets out of hands like the Jibrin conspiracy.

"Wisdom is profitable to direct" My favorite Bible quote

12 Likes

Re: Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2019
Integrity My foot.

This BUHARI is so corrupt and deceitful.

Only sycophants supports APC.

The aligation is true.

8 Likes

Re: Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency by Racoon(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2019
This is the usual impulsive psychological reaction to prevaricate in the face of the truth by the all corruption encased Buhari-led APC government.

This is what they have doing over their discovered in-house corruption(Maina, Kemi Adeosun, Lawal Babachir, Lawal Daura) while they can wait to demonize others on mere allegations.Wonder why didn't the PDP released the evidence long ago.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency by ekobami: 8:34am On Jan 03, 2019
Seriously I wonder why some people want PDP back after 16 years excess looting and corruption.

Can’t forget it was When Atiku was a Vice President That The Price Of My Favorite Sausage Roll (Gala) Started Increasing

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 03, 2019
atiku asked for poof that is a wanted fugitive in America, he was given a document and a whole link to us department website. comon proof that buhari has etisalat or 53 abi na 103 biefcases he is beating about the bush.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency by cardoctor(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2019
It's like u guys don't know PDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency by supereagle(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2019
My watch has said it all.

olaric:
But you keep calling Atiku thief without concrete evidence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency by ObaKlaz: 8:35am On Jan 03, 2019
Kassidy4luv:
Integrity My foot.

This BUHARI is so corrupt and deceitful.

Only sycophants supports APC.

The aligation is true.
*Allegation

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency by MNDY(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2019
Dis country don taya me. No be say we like PDP much and no be say APC go save us too.

PDP sha get administrative skills and dem go run dis country wey money go circulate, unlike APC. They are one and the same my foot...parties have a role to play.

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency by 1899Milan: 8:36am On Jan 03, 2019
Why not issue a strongly worded denial and if pdp goes as far as dropping receipts and they know its wrong, sue them. This "playing safe" method leaves more to be desired.

6 Likes

Re: Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency by Topmaike007(m): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2019
replying Atiku is a waste of time....

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency by wakaman: 8:37am On Jan 03, 2019
Aptly put!

Buhari is not a market woman that responds to all chatter and blabber.

4+4

Sai Baba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:38am On Jan 03, 2019
Atifku desperately wants to drag everyone in the mud together with him to advance the narrative of we-are-all-currupt.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency by wakaman: 8:39am On Jan 03, 2019
Racoon:
This is the usual impulsive psychological reaction to prevaricate in the face of the truth by the all corruption encased Buhari-led APC government.

This is what they have doing over their discovered in-house corruption while they can wait to demonize others on mere allegations.

Wonder why didn't the PDP released the evidence long ago.

Help them release the evidence now!

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat:we Won’t Respond To Allegation Until PDP Provides Evidence –Presidency by thunder74(m): 8:40am On Jan 03, 2019
nairalee:
Even though I'm anti APC but truth must be told

In law It's the responsibility of the accuser to provide evidence not the accused.

However the office of the presidency being a sensitive office needs to dispel rumors as early as possible before it gets out of hands like the Jibrin conspiracy.

"Wisdom is profitable to direct" My favorite Bible quote
Which evidence has APC provided on all the people they accused of stealing? None! Even none on the Dasuki the celebrated ATM.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Calls For Total Deregulation Of Petroleum Downstream.. / How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory / Lagos, Ogun Police Begin Joint Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Patrol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.