Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Pastor Chris Okafor's Private Jet Is Chartered And Not Owned By Him - LIB - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Okafor's Private Jet Is Chartered And Not Owned By Him - LIB (23981 Views)

Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors / Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) / Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor's Private Jet Is Chartered And Not Owned By Him - LIB by enemmo(f): 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Don’t underrate these Guys ooo
They have MONEY
Their TURNOVER RATE is higher than that of the politicians and International Footballers

Not this particular Pastor.

Except he's not the one that has a church at Ereke street in Ojodu Berger.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor's Private Jet Is Chartered And Not Owned By Him - LIB by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
He is still a crook
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor's Private Jet Is Chartered And Not Owned By Him - LIB by Ayobami7(m): 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
好朋友阮
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor's Private Jet Is Chartered And Not Owned By Him - LIB by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
asuustrike1:

How do you know that he is fake? Have you had personal contact with him? Don't tell me you believe those philanthropic preachers to be genuine.
99% of NIGERIAN PASTORS are FAKE.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor's Private Jet Is Chartered And Not Owned By Him - LIB by semyman: 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
How did we get here to even allow the church rats to now turn the tables around against the the tithers?
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor's Private Jet Is Chartered And Not Owned By Him - LIB by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
EVILFOREST:

99% of NIGERIAN PASTORS are FAKE.
First of all you are a liar.
Secondly you haven't be able to prove beyond reasonable doubt that 99% of Nigeria pastors are fake.
Thirdly if am to follow your logic then all Nigerians are bad including you.
Yes there are pastors that are fake but not all.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor's Private Jet Is Chartered And Not Owned By Him - LIB by Ubiudumo(m): 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
But the man never said it's his own
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor's Private Jet Is Chartered And Not Owned By Him - LIB by isahsalee: 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
Aunt Linda, who asked you? why are you telling us. No thanks, you're yet to convince us about the birth of that baby you're carrying.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor's Private Jet Is Chartered And Not Owned By Him - LIB by zomby(m): 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
His body language in the picture shows a multi national business man, and absolutely not a man of God...Pastor Okafor needs to be more humble and understand that majority of his church members are still among the Nigerians struggling each and every day to make ends meet; simply follow the path of Jesus Christ our Lord, and all will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor's Private Jet Is Chartered And Not Owned By Him - LIB by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
asuustrike1:

First of all you are a liar.
Secondly you haven't be able to prove beyond reasonable doubt that 99% of Nigeria pastors are fake.
Thirdly if am to follow your logic then all Nigerians are bad including you.
Yes there are pastors that are fake but not all.
Mind you I didn’t say ALL
I said out of every 100, 1 is GENUINE
That’s what 99 percent infers
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor's Private Jet Is Chartered And Not Owned By Him - LIB by hansomb: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
Don't make much difference. Can't He takes an economic class seat, and why snapping pictures to impress who ?
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor's Private Jet Is Chartered And Not Owned By Him - LIB by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Mind you I didn’t say ALL
I said out of every 100, 1 is GENUINE
That’s what 99 percent infers
Even at that rate it is absurd. You don't use perceived result when there are no actual fact to back a claim.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor's Private Jet Is Chartered And Not Owned By Him - LIB by gwama: 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
It's not the plane thing that disturbs me, but those are the shoes of the MOG, the picture is not clear enough, but it looks like he is wearing a Versace shoes with medusa head that is sign of the devil, maybe my eyes are wrong. undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor's Private Jet Is Chartered And Not Owned By Him - LIB by divineappo(m): 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
the pastor himself asked his social media Nigga to upload d pics and create fake news, and later asked his spokes man to refute it.

One of his mumu church member must av promised him private jet, so he is testing the waters to see reactions
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor's Private Jet Is Chartered And Not Owned By Him - LIB by gwama: 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
gwama:
It's not the plane thing that disturbs me, but those are the shoes of the MOG, the picture is not clear enough, but it looks like he is wearing a Versace shoes with medusa head that is sign of the devil, maybe my eyes are wrong. undecided undecided

I checked on internet and I think those are Louboutin moccasins, with the initials "CL" adorned. grin
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor's Private Jet Is Chartered And Not Owned By Him - LIB by Chimezirim121: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
Waiting for Freeze and Sunday Adelaja to give update about the private jet. #smh#.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catholic Priest, Edwin Obiora Becomes First Priest To Become SAN / Pastor Adeboye In Enugu, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi / Should Pastors Have Bouncers/Bodyguards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.