Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Quilox Boss, Shina Peller Celebrates His Daughter On Her 13th Birthday [VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Quilox Boss, Shina Peller Celebrates His Daughter On Her 13th Birthday [VIDEO] (966 Views)

AY Celebrates His Daughter, Michelle Makun, On Her 13th Birthday (Photos) / Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S / Naomi Peller 13th Birthday: Shina Peller Celebrates His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quilox Boss, Shina Peller Celebrates His Daughter On Her 13th Birthday [VIDEO] by lifeshaa(m): 9:08am On Jan 03, 2019
Owner of famous Quilox club, Shina Peller Celebrates His Daughter, Naomi
Peller On Instagram as she turned 13 years old, January 2nd.

Shina Peller is one of the youngest billionaires in Nigeria today, the Quilox Boss shared lovely photos of her and wrote;

“Hurray!!! Join me and welcome @naomipeller to the teen age. I love you my princess ”...CONTINUE READING...

WATCH VIDEO

(1) (Reply)

. / Video Of Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Gifty Twerking Inside A Pool / Moesha Boduong Shares Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.