Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos (39249 Views)

Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
grin grin cheesy

Re: Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
God why These are the same brainwashed individuals that vote in elections. As far as He-Goats and nincompoops like these exist, the country will be in continuous decline.....Damn

2 Likes

Re: Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
At least they are psychologically satisfied with their action
Re: Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos by chigogo2010(m): 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos by Oweku: 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
This is what happens when you spend all you life listening to what your pastor tells you and have never on your own study the Bible.. undecided
Re: Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
War against Christianity is on going on Nairaland. I'm beginning to question the reason behind this, why all these attempt to ridicule the body of Christ?

1 Like

Re: Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos by kareemkamil(m): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
Chai who did Christian Offend like this
Re: Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos by semyman: 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
Please join me in giving up on these slowpoke christians. Pastors will still defile their wives and daughters with no resistance
Re: Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos by sureheaven(m): 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
Nonsense, I didn't see any Cutlass here . The pictures were blurred. cool
Re: Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos by ayesco202(m): 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
Backwardness
Re: Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos by Ikh2: 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
Nigerians, ; grin,lol
Re: Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos by Dammylois(f): 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
Orisirisi
Re: Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos by wristbangle: 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
Gospel according to john says - Jesus wept

We now know the reason for this verse
Re: Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos by oweman: 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
Seriously this are not Nigerians but ibo people as thats the way they carry thier cutlasses simple depicit the same way ibo's hold cutlass.

Re: Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos by madjune(m): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
This must be in Warri.
Re: Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos by ejimatic: 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
religious stupidity.....you will know the truth and the truth will set you free john 8: 32
Re: Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
The pastor will have a pistol in his suit in case one of the Church member goes wide. grin grin grin
Re: Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos by Newmans: 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
Na them sabi
Re: Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos by hansomb: 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
Direction less human beings. When you don't even know what you claim to be practicing. Confused human beings.
Re: Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos by barinedan(m): 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
Endtime pastor and followers
Re: Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
Greatfuse:
grin
This CHURCH should be relocated to the NORTHERN PART of the country.
We need their services there
Re: Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
Mizwisdom:
War against Christianity is on going on Nairaland. I'm beginning to question the reason behind this, why all these attempt to ridicule the body of Christ?
You may not be far from the TRUTH.
Although people are QUITTING CHRISTIANITY these days.
The Genuine ones allowed to FAKE ONES to get to the TOP, just like we allowed incompetent and wicked leaders to ascend our revered thrones, but now we can’t pull them down.
Re: Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos by uuzba(m): 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
Didi2d:
When this pastors threaten you with preaching ehn, you no go no when you go obey them
So the pastor threaten people?
Re: Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos by uuzba(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
sureheaven:
Nonsense, I didn't see any Cutlass here . The pictures were blurred. cool
Buy camera. Una no go hear. To be forming with phone. Phone is not the same as camera. The phone is unable to focus and take a shot at night.
A proper camera would have no problem with shots like this.
Re: Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos by Didi2d(m): 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
uuzba:

So the pastor threaten people?

You no go understand
Re: Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos by LORDEMINENT(m): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
so now they are using cutlass to cross over ,that is small if they like they should not vote out APC in 2019,then, the next one they well carry caterpillars

On the next cross over night

Re: Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos by mechanics(m): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
Funny.
Re: Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos by TruthinAction: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
Foolish followers. We wrestle not against flesh and blood and the weapons of our warfare are not carnal.
Re: Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos by Niflheim(m): 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
The biggest fool on earth is the one who uses a big knife to attack the imaginary enemy of his imaginary friend!!!
Re: Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos by Artib(m): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
But this one you're sharing occurred in a Nollywood movie?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. / David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage / If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.