Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Former YBNL Singer, Viktoh Beaten By Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former YBNL Singer, Viktoh Beaten By Police (590 Views)

YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) / Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” / Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former YBNL Singer, Viktoh Beaten By Police by Stillnigga(m): 9:53am On Jan 03, 2019
Former YBNL signer, Viktoh was reportedly beaten by police. This is according to reports gathered on social media.

It was learnt that the incident which occurred, last night, at Alpha Beach Road Igbo Efon, Lekki, while on his way to the African shrine for rapper Zlatan’s concert left the singer badly injured and his face disfigured.

Though it is not yet clear what could have triggered the confrontation that led to the assault of the artiste. Nigerians have however trooped to the social media to condemn the officers of the police force for using brutal force on citizens of the country.

Report a problem
dislike
dislike
Re: Former YBNL Singer, Viktoh Beaten By Police by Muchmore024: 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
Stillnigga:
Former YBNL signer, Viktoh was reportedly beaten by police. This is according to reports gathered on social media.

It was learnt that the incident which occurred, last night, at Alpha Beach Road Igbo Efon, Lekki, while on his way to the African shrine for rapper Zlatan’s concert left the singer badly injured and his face disfigured.

Though it is not yet clear what could have triggered the confrontation that led to the assault of the artiste. Nigerians have however trooped to the social media to condemn the officers of the police force for using brutal force on citizens of the country.

Report a problem
dislike
dislike
You sent me a mail. How can I help you please?

(1) (Reply)

See First Photo Of Viktoh Swollen Eyes After Arrest And Beating By Police / Bobrisky Second (naijablackbarbie) Shares His #10yearschallenge / Nigerian Lady Nearly Swallows A Peppered Cockroach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.