Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Ibrahim Suleiman Gushes Over Linda Ejiofor His Wife: 'My Best Decision Of 2018' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibrahim Suleiman Gushes Over Linda Ejiofor His Wife: 'My Best Decision Of 2018' (23665 Views)

Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage / Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman Gushes Over Linda Ejiofor His Wife: 'My Best Decision Of 2018' by Abortions: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
bobokeshington:

stylishly begging on Nairaland
Have never done it before and will never do so by his grace. Cos i work and i still have a business i run. That's just me exercising humor simple

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman Gushes Over Linda Ejiofor His Wife: 'My Best Decision Of 2018' by bizzibodi(m): 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
Oh!Bimpe I remember damilola.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman Gushes Over Linda Ejiofor His Wife: 'My Best Decision Of 2018' by Shortyy(f): 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Awwwwwww

You ignored me, not fair.
You'll prolly think I'm a troll or sum but I'm not really. Just like you that's all. Nothing else I promise.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman Gushes Over Linda Ejiofor His Wife: 'My Best Decision Of 2018' by iphanyi10(m): 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
naso, we have heard more..
call me enemy of progress or killjoy
but time will tell, time will tell.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman Gushes Over Linda Ejiofor His Wife: 'My Best Decision Of 2018' by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
I'm happy for them, all the single ladies and guys should gather let's take a selfie, we cannot come and kee ourselves cheesy.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman Gushes Over Linda Ejiofor His Wife: 'My Best Decision Of 2018' by Houseofglam7(f): 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
Shortyy:

You ignored me, not fair.
You'll prolly think I'm a troll or sum but I'm not really. Just like you that's all. Nothing else I promise.
Oh fuq
I apologise.
What's yo email girl?
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman Gushes Over Linda Ejiofor His Wife: 'My Best Decision Of 2018' by Shortyy(f): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
Houseofglam7:

Oh fuq
I apologise.
What's yo email girl?

Follow back I'll email
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman Gushes Over Linda Ejiofor His Wife: 'My Best Decision Of 2018' by Houseofglam7(f): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
Shortyy:

Follow back I'll email
I can't.
I'm already at the limit.
Imma send you an email now
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman Gushes Over Linda Ejiofor His Wife: 'My Best Decision Of 2018' by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
Abortions:
Happy new year everyone. Suggest drugs please, my account balance is paining me!
I suggest abortion for you. It's the best drug that can cure that pain with seconds.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman Gushes Over Linda Ejiofor His Wife: 'My Best Decision Of 2018' by Abortions: 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I suggest abortion for you. It's the best drug that can cure that pain with seconds.
How many times have u done it
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman Gushes Over Linda Ejiofor His Wife: 'My Best Decision Of 2018' by ACE1010: 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sirheny007:
I will personally resend this post to him when they divorce in the next 3 years.
Best decision indeed.
angry

Your prayer no go work....

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman Gushes Over Linda Ejiofor His Wife: 'My Best Decision Of 2018' by Ayobami7(m): 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman Gushes Over Linda Ejiofor His Wife: 'My Best Decision Of 2018' by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2019
Abortions:
How many times have u done it
I'm doing it right now. In fact I don't only do it, I live it.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman Gushes Over Linda Ejiofor His Wife: 'My Best Decision Of 2018' by Abortions: 11:31am On Jan 04, 2019
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I'm doing it right now. In fact I don't only do it, I live it.
shocked

U aborting right now

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares / Toolz, Banky W, Rukky Sanda, Burna Boy&more Get Together To Celebrate BEAT FM / Bobrisky: Praiz & Bryan Okwara Recreate MC Galaxy, Jacob & His Father's Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.