Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,694 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Residents Catch Gang Leader Caught Stealing, Put Him Inside Tyre (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Catch Gang Leader Caught Stealing, Put Him Inside Tyre (photos) (31940 Views)

Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest / Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! / Wife Of Kidnapper And Sister In-law To Notorious Gang Leader Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Catch Gang Leader Caught Stealing, Put Him Inside Tyre (photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
opribo:
They dealt with him ruthlessly so he is half way gone

BTW, so his wife and children will be able to watch their father like this. Some memories are enough torture on earth.
How do they feel about him being an armed robber?
Re: Residents Catch Gang Leader Caught Stealing, Put Him Inside Tyre (photos) by WilliEben(m): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Armed robbers are humans like you. They don't deserve this kind of treatment.
Yes they're human and don't deserve this kind of treatment but it'll only take great level of humanity and fear of God to restrain yourself from doing this to them if you've had encounter with them. One of my students (just 16yrs old boy) was killed by armed robbers on his way back from watch night service just because of his phone. cry
ChiefAzubuike:
Yes they're human and don't deserve this kind of treatment but it'll only take great level of humanity and fear of God to restrain yourself from doing this to them if you've had encounter with them. One of my students (just 16yrs old boy) was killed by armed robbers on his way back from watch night service just because of his phone.
Re: Residents Catch Gang Leader Caught Stealing, Put Him Inside Tyre (photos) by yemi002: 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
Pdp
Re: Residents Catch Gang Leader Caught Stealing, Put Him Inside Tyre (photos) by nadiq1: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
Wisdomkosi:

Until you have an encounter with them, that's when you will know that they are not human being like you

Yes they are human but they are not “humane”
Re: Residents Catch Gang Leader Caught Stealing, Put Him Inside Tyre (photos) by afinotanjnr(m): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
Chieftroller:
shocked

I blame buhari
If there was electricity, you tell me how it's possible for them to vandalize your transformer

with or without electricity... They can rob..u
Na God have protect person from them

1 Like

Re: Residents Catch Gang Leader Caught Stealing, Put Him Inside Tyre (photos) by Silensa(m): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
This robber should go and do Thanksgiving. It's like the people that caught him are civilized and soft like butter, that they stopped when the show wanted to even start

You catch an armed robber
you beat him/her
strip him/her naked
parade him/her
beat him/her more
tie him/her down
gift him/her tyre around the neck as new year gift
give him/her a thorough bath with fuel
then.............
Re: Residents Catch Gang Leader Caught Stealing, Put Him Inside Tyre (photos) by DaRuud(m): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Thunder fire you
Re: Residents Catch Gang Leader Caught Stealing, Put Him Inside Tyre (photos) by joespiceman(m): 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Is like you have not been robbed before....
Re: Residents Catch Gang Leader Caught Stealing, Put Him Inside Tyre (photos) by Inyinese(m): 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
vary good they needed this treatment
Re: Residents Catch Gang Leader Caught Stealing, Put Him Inside Tyre (photos) by sonofoluku: 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
XaintJoel20:
If you have ever encountered these criminals, you won't pity for them.

They are heartless when on duty.

I wish he was killed because I can't have the federal government use 14 thousand Naira daily to feed a criminal who has done more harm than good in his lifetime when hardworking civil servants are begging for 30k monthly as minimum wage.

Rot in jail since you escape being lynched...

You sound naive.The money spent feeding one prisoner daily is not up to 200 naira.They eat watery beans once a day.The money you actually quoted is looted by Nigerian prison service officialsand their friends in the ministry of interior.The balance is shared with members of house committee on interior when they go for "oversight" duties.
Re: Residents Catch Gang Leader Caught Stealing, Put Him Inside Tyre (photos) by yoged(m): 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
of course. That's what your family does for a living.
Re: Residents Catch Gang Leader Caught Stealing, Put Him Inside Tyre (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
好朋友
Re: Residents Catch Gang Leader Caught Stealing, Put Him Inside Tyre (photos) by gigtom: 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
He is a good leader, he sacrifice his life for his followers. Wetin Buhari don sacrifice for Nigerian
Re: Residents Catch Gang Leader Caught Stealing, Put Him Inside Tyre (photos) by XaintJoel20: 2:09am On Jan 04, 2019
sonofoluku:

You sound naive.The money spent feeding one prisoner daily is not up to 200 naira.They eat watery beans once a day.The money you actually quoted is looted by Nigerian prison service officialsand their friends in the ministry of interior.The balance is shared with members of house committee on interior when they go for "oversight" duties.

So in your widest imagination you think I believe that gibberish spewed by Abdulrahman Bello Dambazzua that each Nigerian inmate is feed with 14k.

I know he was lying so spear me the insult.

Thanks...
Re: Residents Catch Gang Leader Caught Stealing, Put Him Inside Tyre (photos) by Kingbones(m): 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
dairykidd:

I don't support armed robbery or crime.. But supporting unlawful killings is criminal and should be condemned u guys are so backward and dull that is why u have these same kind of leaders.. Barbarians will definitely rule over barbarians.. And to think that some of u have plans to even travel far baffles me. There is no place without armed robbers or killers but its only in these parts that jungle justice is celebrated... You in particular are a big f00l & i wish u will leave ur foolishness before its too late.. Local barbarian child angry
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance / Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes / Student Of Michael Okpara University Umudike Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.