Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,010 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile (26317 Views)

Atiku: How We Set Up DMO, Got Okonjo-Iweala To Leave World Bank For Nigeria / Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation / Atiku: How Kumuyi, Oyedepo, African Leaders Put Pressure On Obj - New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by Racoon(m): 11:48am On Jan 03, 2019
shocked
Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by DLuciano: 11:48am On Jan 03, 2019
Nitah1:
Instead of PDP and Atiku to start telling Nigerians what they have I stock for them, they are busy spreading rumours.
The rumors that have been debunked by investors.

Atiku will do everything including helping the terrorists to destabilize Nigeria, yet they will be disgrace at the poll.
I just sorry for you...
Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by jchioma: 11:48am On Jan 03, 2019
cheesy
Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by Corrinthians(m): 11:48am On Jan 03, 2019
The stupid thief is beginning to sound like the typical iPod coon on the forum. What a pity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by Yinxies(f): 11:50am On Jan 03, 2019
Dramatists

1 Like

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by Dammylois(f): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2019
And you wonder why this Country isn't moving forward.....These parties will rather dig out each other's flaws than show us their competency... Smh
Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by MOHSHESHI(m): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2019
Nitah1:
Instead of PDP and Atiku to start telling Nigerians what they have I stock for them, they are busy spreading rumours.
The rumors that have been debunked by investors.

Atiku will do everything including helping the terrorists to destabilize Nigeria, yet they will be disgrace at the poll.
crioxly broda u have nail it I wonder how Atiku intends to become d next pres. He makes so much NOISE SMH
Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by arabbunkum: 11:52am On Jan 03, 2019
StOla:

Nigerians can now see that Atiku and PDP are clowns.

Ogbeni show evidence and stop disturbing us with your many PDP lies.

Over 1 week gone and you are still grasping at straws, unable to show evidence like Sahara Reporters and Premium Times would do.

Atiku is a boko-haram and ISIS financier, and I will also hold on to the piece of evidence that I have, based on Atikulated PDP logic.
You sound silly and myopic.
Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by StOla: 11:53am On Jan 03, 2019
Racoon:
So what are still waiting for sir.Release the damn thing.

Hahahaha!

Even you are already getting upset with this lack of evidence.

I told you I will ask you by end of January for this evidence, and you will be speechless.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by bolivnnaija: 11:53am On Jan 03, 2019
All you paid keyboard warriors are he
re trying to justify your pay for peanuts.
You are selling your future and that of your generation unborn because your getting one cup of rice and a tin of tomato paste.
We all have to wake up to the realities on ground. APC has failed us all. After clamouring for power with so much propaganda, they have failed to match PDP single year in power.
We will all have ourselves to blame if we think another term in office will bring anything different from what we are already seeing. Let's all drop partisanship and look at things as presented before us. Not as Christian or Muslim, north or South, Yoruba or Hausa. That is how they want us to see ourselves and further divide us through those lines.
If we have a good president/Leader, I don't have to struggle for peanuts during election period when am reasonably engaged with a job,only to be forgotten when elected.
We can't give what we don't have. Except we start changing our orientation, we will continue to have bad leaders. they will always think they can do anything and get away with it.
Let's make this year a happy one together!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by AntiWailer: 11:53am On Jan 03, 2019
Post it.
Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by DeLaRue: 11:53am On Jan 03, 2019
The 'Atiku is corrupt' toga is a major albatross for Atiku.

He must make every effort to shake that toga off to improve his chances of victory.

His previous approach of 'prove that I'm corrupt' has clearly not worked so far. The next approach is to try the 'Buhari is corrupt too'. It remains to be seen if this will work.

If he has evidence sufficiently linking Buhari with the purchase of these businesses, he should provide it now. Time is running out for him.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by Oblang(m): 11:54am On Jan 03, 2019
Limitednow:
The denial by the two firms without publishing the names of their shareholders indicate that those accused might have ordered them not to do so precisely because they might be the greatest stakeholders.

Mere press release is not enough to debunk serious issues as this.

I maintain that's there's something fishy in this deal, in every nonsense there's always a sense.

And why is PDP not presenting their own evidence? I remember how premiumtimes published its evidence against Kemi Adeosun then, PDP should do same...

1 Like

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by jchioma: 11:54am On Jan 03, 2019
“The roles played by the Asset Management Company of Nigeria (AMCON) and the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC), both agencies of government have been widely reported and not controverted. The days of playing the ostrich by the Presidency are over. No more hiding for them”

By the time Atiku is through with "Mr Integrity", Zai baba will be begging for a soft landing.

Integrity my foot.
Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by StOla: 11:54am On Jan 03, 2019
arabbunkum:

You sound silly and myopic.

You are not silly to believe without evidence?

You that masterminded the Offa armed robbery?

I have my evidence against you but I will hold on to it, but still accuse you without proof.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by MOHSHESHI(m): 11:55am On Jan 03, 2019
Limitednow:
The denial by the two firms without publishing the names of their shareholders indicate that those accused might have ordered them not to do so precisely because they might be the greatest stakeholders.

Mere press release is not enough to debunk serious issues as this.

I maintain that's there's something fishy in this deal, in every nonsense there's always a sense.
common is it d right time fr Atiku to make that baseless accusations Instead of him to bring out strategy that will convince d populace to vote his party his busy ranting

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by Ventura1: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2019
Thief APC accusing Thief PDP and ordinary Nigerians whose future and life is at risk are arguing and defending their oppressors..

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by Oblang(m): 11:57am On Jan 03, 2019
I understand PDP strategy. All they want to do is to keep repeating their lies (like the case of jubril) over time to get ppl thinking its true..

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by arabbunkum: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2019
StOla:

[s]You are not silly to believe without evidence?

You that masterminded the Offa armed robbery?

I have my evidence against you but I will hold on to it, but still accuse you without proof[/s].
Dumb ass
Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by Otakom87(m): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2019
Show Nigerians the evidence. It is now open for all to see that Pdp is the most unserious party of all time.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by StOla: 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
arabbunkum:

Dumb ass

I will continue to hold on to my evidence.

You are an armed robbery mastermind and I don't need to prove it.

I will keep repeating this wild allegation till it becomes common knowledge.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by Ganduri: 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
StOla:

Nigerians can now see that Atiku and PDP are clowns.

Ogbeni show evidence and stop disturbing us with your many PDP lies.

Over 1 week gone and you are still grasping at straws, unable to show evidence like Sahara Reporters and Premium Times would do.

Atiku is a boko-haram and ISIS financier, and I will also hold on to the piece of evidence that I have, based on Atikulated PDP logic.

You guys are the clowns here. You say Atiku is grasping on straw, what is APC grasping on for the kast 3plus years? empty promises and propaganda. Funny how most of you think your stupid lies can sway sensable people. Bros we knw you are paid to come here to decieve Nigerians. Only a weak incompetent govt would be so concerned with propaganda than telling Nigerians what they have done in the last 3and half years.
Even Atiku presents you with the evidence, you wpuld still make more excuses for Buhari, its simple thats what you are paid to do. Zombie
Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by Godblesspmb: 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
Then bring it. Atiku stop fooling yourself u av nothing

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by Felixv: 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
From family members to cronies. Hmmmmm. Oga atiku is taking a part from his own play book.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by megafaraday(m): 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ogberan release the evidence and stop whining. For Atiku agrees he's corrupt but he's trying so hard to drag PMB into the mud with him

5 Likes

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by arabbunkum: 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
StOla:

I will continue to hold on to my evidence.

You are an armed robbery mastermind
and I don't need to prove it.
What else can you do except ranting on a faceless forum?

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
THIS WE ARE ALL CORRUPT NARRATIVE FROM ATHIEFU WILL NOT SELL HIM TO THE DISCERNED.IT IS NO MORE PMB BUT HIS CRONIES,GO AND TELL THIS TO THE IPOB PIGS.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by StOla: 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ganduri:

You guys are the clowns here. You say Atiku is grasping on straw, what is APC grasping on for the kast 3plus years? empty promises and propaganda. Funny how most of you think your stupid lies can sway sensable people. Bros we knw you are paid to come here to decieve Nigerians. Only a weak incompetent govt would be so concerned with propaganda than telling Nigerians what they have done in the last 3and half years.
Even Atiku presents you with the evidence, you wpuld still make more excuses for Buhari, its simple thats what you are paid to do. Zombie

The wild tale is no longer about Buhari's family members, but now cronies?

The same way you refused to believe that Buhari has a valid school cert result despite the multiple evidences, but you believe Atiku's wild allegations without evidence?

You are a zombie that does not need any compelling facts, you are a partisan party puppet.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by Eledan: 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
So it no more family members but cronies.

Atiku: one day .one lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Tinubu, Others Arrived Osun State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign / Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo / Suntai Dissolves Cabinet Amidst Controversies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.