Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile (26310 Views)

Atiku: How We Set Up DMO, Got Okonjo-Iweala To Leave World Bank For Nigeria / Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation / Atiku: How Kumuyi, Oyedepo, African Leaders Put Pressure On Obj - New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by jallow25: 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
go rest atiku say baba next level 2019

1 Like

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by StOla: 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
arabbunkum:

What else can you do except ranting on a faceless forum?

Thank God you know Atiku is ranting since he is also holding on to evidence like me.

You can thank me later for successfully recalibrating your prejudiced mindset to now reason logically.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by drey076(m): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
Atiku is really shooting himself on the leg. He should go ahead

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by emkz: 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
For the sake or argument, let us say Buhari's cronies own shares in Keystone Bank and 9 Mobile. What is wrong with that? Atiku owned shares in Habib Bank, owns shares in Prodeco, AUN and Intels (formerly Nicotes Services) among other interests.

Atiku's hands are financially dirty. While it is possible that Buhari's cronies might have taken advantage of his position to enrich themselves, no one can directly point to any business owned by him, except his farm and cows in Daura.

Again, I advise Atiku: there is less than 45 days to the next elections; focus your campaign on your programmes. You might lose the elections before the polls if you continue campaigning on issues of integrity. Yours is in serious question. What is your plan for education, health, subsidy, NNPC, mineral exploration? By now, people on the streets should be singing your programmes on their lips. You should be popular but it seems to me that the APC is seeing this election as an easy ride. Prove them wrong by refocusing your strategy.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by Smile4daddy(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
Nitah1:
They have ran out of campaign promises after grow Nigeria.

Atiku is a useless man.
Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
StOla:

Nigerians can now see that Atiku and PDP are clowns.

Ogbeni show evidence and stop disturbing us with your many PDP lies.

Over 1 week gone and you are still grasping at straws, unable to show evidence like Sahara Reporters and Premium Times would do.

Exactly, this politicians take us as mumu too much

Atiku is a boko-haram and ISIS financier, and I will also hold on to the piece of evidence that I have, based on Atikulated PDP logic.

Exactly, this politicians take us as mumu too much
Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by arabbunkum: 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
StOla:

[s]Thank God you know Atiku is ranting since he is also holding on to evidence like me.

You can thank me later for successfully recalibrating your prejudiced mindset to now reason logically.[/s]
Go and do what you know how to do best and stop envying people.

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by Jonadull: 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
___
Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by Smile4daddy(m): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
emkz:
For the sake or argument, let us say Buhari's cronies own shares in Keystone Bank and 9 Mobile. What is wrong with that? Atiku owned shares in Habib Bank, owns shares in Prodeco, AUN and Intels (formerly Nicotes Services) among other interests.

Atiku's hands are financially dirty. While it is possible that Buhari's cronies might have taken advantage of his position to enrich themselves, no one can directly point to any business owned by him, except his farm and cows in Daura.

Again, I advise Atiku: there is less than 45 days to the next elections; focus your campaign on your programmes. You might lose the elections before the polls if you continue campaigning on issues of integrity. Yours is in serious question. What is your plan for education, health, subsidy, NNPC, mineral exploration? By now, people on the streets should be singing your programmes on their lips. You should be popular but it seems to me that the APC is seeing this election as an easy ride. Prove them wrong by refocusing your strategy.
Adviser well done sir.

Tho you will lose together with your master Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by Ayobami7(m): 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
我什么都
Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
ROYALGERM:

Take Atiku to court, and claim damages, you and Buhari.

That will be a waste of time and resources. We will teach him a lesson at the polls. PMB till 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by bigdot1759(m): 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
Next President is...........

Check my signature to earn btc.

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by madridsta007(m): 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
[s]
StOla:

Nigerians can now see that Atiku and PDP are clowns.

Ogbeni show evidence and stop disturbing us with your many PDP lies.

Over 1 week gone and you are still grasping at straws, unable to show evidence like Sahara Reporters and Premium Times would do.

Atiku is a boko-haram and ISIS financier, and I will also hold on to the piece of evidence that I have, based on Atikulated PDP logic.
[/s]

I know that APC has so destroyed institutions in this country that you do not know that media trial, AKA the display of evidence for the media to see is not tenable in a court of law. It will in fact, destroy any chance of judicial success.

It’s up to EFCC, ICPC and other graft agencies to discreetly contact the accuser and begin investigations. Atiku probably knows how institutions work so isnt going to release evidence for media trial.
Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by StOla: 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
madridsta007:
[s][/s]

I know that APC has so destroyed institutions in this country that you do not know that media trial, AKA the display of evidence for the media to see is not tenable in a court of law. It will in fact, destroy any chance of judicial success.

It’s up to EFCC, ICPC and other graft agencies to discreetly contact the accuser and begin investigations. Atiku probably knows how institutions work so isnt going to release evidence for media trial.

So why did Atiku bring his allegations to the media?

Was it to prove to us that Buhari is as corrupt as him, so we should consider him fit for office?

Now the allegations have been stepped down from Buhari's family to just cronies.

Soon it will be Buhari's acquaintances, as you continue to step down the allegation till it becomes an irrelevant whisper.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by madridsta007(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
StOla:

So why did Atiku bring his allegations to the media?

Putting out a press statement isn’t bringjng allegations to the media. From the U.K. to the US to Ghana, that’s how it’s done. Trump was accused of many things in the media. His accusers handed over their evidence to the Mueller Panel. I’m sure you know this.

What is not done— and EFCC knows this— is releasing materials that can be classified as evidence to the media. You do that and you will loose in court, especially in a case as this.
Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by OgBurna(m): 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
Nitah1:
Instead of PDP and Atiku to start telling Nigerians what they have I stock for them, they are busy spreading rumours.
The rumors that have been debunked by investors.

Atiku will do everything including helping the terrorists to destabilize Nigeria, yet they will be disgrace at the poll.

How many times willl they tell you want they have for you??

Seems this year will be your 1st time of voting and. Following up an election....

At this particular tim, it's when you find every allegation to weaken ur opponent (valid allegations tho)........

BTW - has buhari toldd. You want he have for you so that you will vote him??

SMH
Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by patrickmuf(m): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
You have evidence and instead of making it public, you are shouting everywhere like a mad cow. Now, even if it is true, doesn't it give the accuse the chance to cover his tracks?
Atiku is a joke...

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by Anambralstson: 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
StOla:
Atiku: hmmm! If only I can manufacture some evidence so I don't look stupid.

Defending PMB without conscience, many of you are plan ignorant, this news has been on public domain before PDP raised it, Funtua who fraudulently acquired 9mobile, use his influence to push Adenuga your tribes man out with blackmail when Glo showed interest to acquire 9mobile, they also systematically pushed Smile network out and other bidders, Isa Funtua who wasn't so financially buoyant before 2014 today acquired Keystone bank and 9mobile

http://abujachronicle.com/how-amcon-md-facilitated-sale-of-keystone-bank-9mobile-to-ismaila-isa-funtua/

http://www.topclassreporters.com/view?topclassreporters=How-Isa-Funtua-fraudulently-acquired-KeyStone-Bank-and-9Mobile-using-AMCON-MD

https://naija247news.com/2018/12/31/exclusive-how-isa-funtua-fraudulently-acquired-keystone-bank-and-9mobile-using-amcon-md/

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by OgBurna(m): 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
emkz:

See how you shot urself in the Leg....

So yhu comparing Atiku to buhari's family that couldn't afford transport fare or eat but now having shares in some companies (not yet confirmed tho)

Atiku was a vp for 8years, he could afford buying dd shares. So tell me which post did buhari's. Family held that they got the money to buy. Shares in those company
Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by Ewedegubbler: 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
We all know the truth. But Wetin be my own.

Abeg who need USA Watsapp Number, google voice acc should kukuma contact me for my Icw

Icq. 655596243
Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
I have evidence i have evidence. Show us the evidence
Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by iamjavadem(m): 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
This is PDP normal mo, they say they have evidence and we will never see the evidence.
shachris02:

don't worry the evidence would be released at the appropriate time.....right now is time to watch APC panic and scamper.....lol....just fun.
Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by iamjavadem(m): 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
We are busy ith our Next level.
ROYALGERM:

Take Atiku to court, and claim damages, you and Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by onubijoe(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
Actually, its obvious that some of you has been blindfolded by APC 10 thousands and their lies tbo believe and see the truth .

But with the lies of the lifeless and be the head of herdsmen will not help you guys.

post=74408379:
Idiotic Atiku is at it again.
What a stupid clown!
Loser from the word go.
Corrupt soul.
You will end up in Prison at the end.
Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by supereagle(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
post=74408379:
Idiotic Atiku is at it again.
What a stupid clown!
Loser from the word go.
Corrupt soul.
You will end up in Prison at the end.
Do you mind him, his campaign structure has collapsed ,the PDP governors are not working for him again they support PMB.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by chukseric504869: 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
atiku u better shut up,pot calling kettle black
Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by onubijoe(m): 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
Since all the agency are afraid of Buhari to carry out their duty that wouldn't stop us telling them the truth.

EFCC should take action and stop hiding under the wicked and corrupted man who has created fear in them

Jonathan:
Then show us the evidence and stop foaming in the mouth . You bastard
Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
Limitednow:
The denial by the two firms without publishing the names of their shareholders indicate that those accused might have ordered them not to do so precisely because they might be the greatest stakeholders.

Mere press release is not enough to debunk serious issues as this.

I maintain that's there's something fishy in this deal, in every nonsense there's always a sense.

So following your logic, Atiku not providing evidence and just making a press statement and not releasing evidence shows there is something fishy too in his accusations.
Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by supereagle(m): 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
The man has failed. The only weapon is what is using now.
Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by EDOLUWA: 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
PMB is the biggest fraud Nigeria has ever witnessed. Rode to the Power as Mr Integrity but now using his cronies to perpetrate his fraudulence.

EFCC can never investigate him! And for all of you that is shouting that ATIKU should provide evidence, why not tell EFCC to do their job or why are they afraid to do so?

Let's look beyond the election and put Nigeria first in all our action. PMB & ATIKU are politicians but if you become so sentimental to see that this regime has failed then my questions to you are:

Why are Boko Haram & Herdsmen becoming more deadly?

Why is the price of food commodities so high?

Why is the unemployment rate increasing?

Why is Nigeria declared as World Capital of Poverty?

Why do you think Aisha Buhari always querying her husband's government?

As we go to the next election the best legacy PMB can have is to ensure a total credible election.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by opribo(m): 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
Atiku is 100% right on this, this fraud started right from the very takeover of BankPHB and it would have been concluded under Yaradua's tenure but GEJ's emergence slowed it down.

So when Bubu Jubrin used threat and all to win the election in 2015, the change of the Amcon headship to Kuru a former Bankphb/keystone top director was one of the first things he did.

Which clearly showed that Keystone bank was one of the items on his agenda by those who packaged him there.

Honestly with this top expose by Atiku, he has opened one of the closely guarded secrets of the northern cabal. Which shows that he is ready to cleanse the Augean stable.

He needs all our support to expose the rot. Soon the world will see that the smelliness of Bubu Jubrin stinks to high heavens. The man is terribly corrupt but hides under the religious smokescreen to claim integrity, big lie.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: How Buhari’s Cronies Acquired Shares In Keystone Bank, 9mobile by smileyoo: 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
oga atiku, for the sake of these zombies, who still believe in the sainthood of this scammer called bubu, kindly release the evidence, asap. is it not stupidity that bubu's son yusuf can be crusing with power bike of #54m, without any verifiable genuine means of livelihood sustaining such high life, and still expect the family to be saints? meanwhile these zombies supporting and covering them, can not even afford a decent living.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akeredolu Returns From Thailand, Frowns At Illegal Cultivation Of Cannabis / Yari Paid Himself N360m Pension Shortly Before He Left Office - Zamfara Governor / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Kaduna Govt Receives Manifest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.