Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

1hr With Your Boyfriend I Promise U His Life With Not Be Same Again -bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 1hr With Your Boyfriend I Promise U His Life With Not Be Same Again -bobrisky (818 Views)

Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan / Who Is The Biggest Girl Again?- Bobrisky Asks As He Shows Off 82 Million Naira / DJ Cuppy: Asa Asika Is My Ex Boyfriend & I Messed Up Our Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1hr With Your Boyfriend I Promise U His Life With Not Be Same Again -bobrisky by nairafame(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2019
Lemme Spend one hour with your boyfriend I promise you his life will never be same again, Nigerian Crossdresser and Internet Personality, Bobrisky said to all her female fans as he flaunts his curvy shape and backside.

Bobrisky also explain why ladies should happy when they share their boyfriend with him.

See photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/01/just-allow-me-spend-1hr-with-your.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: 1hr With Your Boyfriend I Promise U His Life With Not Be Same Again -bobrisky by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:47am On Jan 03, 2019
Oloriburuku oloshi alaye baje undecided
Re: 1hr With Your Boyfriend I Promise U His Life With Not Be Same Again -bobrisky by Praizeupdates: 11:59am On Jan 03, 2019
I can see her ...his ...preeeeeeeewk
Re: 1hr With Your Boyfriend I Promise U His Life With Not Be Same Again -bobrisky by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
only the foolish ones would be deceived by all these your internet over filtered, photos hoped pictures.

In reality Bob you know even you can't stand your own self
Re: 1hr With Your Boyfriend I Promise U His Life With Not Be Same Again -bobrisky by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
grin cheesy lol who even dash you breast bob
Re: 1hr With Your Boyfriend I Promise U His Life With Not Be Same Again -bobrisky by Jayslicky: 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
Back in the days when bobrisky was funny with his posts, but these days everything sounds dry from him, I think he should reduce the number of times he posts rubbish, so we can laugh at his stupidity anytime he posts stupid things.

1 Like

Re: 1hr With Your Boyfriend I Promise U His Life With Not Be Same Again -bobrisky by Olawaleyy036(m): 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
virgoquin:
grin cheesy lol who even dash you breast bob
She dey borrow am to take picture ? grin
Re: 1hr With Your Boyfriend I Promise U His Life With Not Be Same Again -bobrisky by Peterdredd(m): 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
grin
Re: 1hr With Your Boyfriend I Promise U His Life With Not Be Same Again -bobrisky by Olawaleyy036(m): 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
virgoquin:
only the foolish ones would be deceived by all these your internet over filtered, photos hoped pictures.

In reality Bob you know even you can't stand your own self
grin
Re: 1hr With Your Boyfriend I Promise U His Life With Not Be Same Again -bobrisky by Tamarapetty(f): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ritual material
Re: 1hr With Your Boyfriend I Promise U His Life With Not Be Same Again -bobrisky by nairafame(m): 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Ritual material
Bobrisky self Ritual grin

(1) (Reply)

See How Rapper Princess Vitarah Stepped Out For An Appointment With Underboob / MI Abaga & Jesse Jagz Pay Condolence Visit To Ahmed Musa In Jos / Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Photo, All Set For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.