Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Imagine 500,000people Spread Around 774lgas Manning Classrooms In Public Schools - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Imagine 500,000people Spread Around 774lgas Manning Classrooms In Public Schools (1535 Views)

Ship Manning & Progression Officer At NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) / CHEVRON MOORING MASTER AT NORTHERN MARINE MANNING SERVICES / Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine 500,000people Spread Around 774lgas Manning Classrooms In Public Schools by npowerng: 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
Imagine 500,000 people spread around 774 LGAs manning classrooms in public schools, acting as extension workers in our primary health centres, acting as agric extension advisors to farmers armed with devices pre-loaded with over 1 million resources.

#ThisIsNPower

1 Like

Re: Imagine 500,000people Spread Around 774lgas Manning Classrooms In Public Schools by MrUnder: 11:12am On Jan 04, 2019
npowerng:
Imagine 500,000 people spread around 774 LGAs manning classrooms in public schools, acting as extension workers in our primary health centres, acting as agric extension advisors to farmers armed with devices pre-loaded with over 1 million resources.

#ThisIsNPower

Hello npowerng
kindly delete my phone number by modifying your post in this
thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/4847011/many-try-rubbish-
incredible-work/1#73671908
Re: Imagine 500,000people Spread Around 774lgas Manning Classrooms In Public Schools by npowerng: 11:40am On Jan 04, 2019
MrUnder:

Hello npowerng
kindly delete my phone number by modifying your post in this
thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/4847011/many-try-rubbish-
incredible-work/1#73671908

Done

1 Like

Re: Imagine 500,000people Spread Around 774lgas Manning Classrooms In Public Schools by foliade(m): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
npowerng:

Done
Good day npower,please can you help to confirm whether you have received my deployment letter,because I called my focal person he told me that he has forward it,just want to be sure.thank you.
Folusho Adeleke
Phone number 08038658942
Kaduna state.
Re: Imagine 500,000people Spread Around 774lgas Manning Classrooms In Public Schools by foliade(m): 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
npowerng:

#ThisIsNPower
Good day npower Pls can you help me to confirm whether you have received my deployment letter because I called my focal person he told me he has forward it.just want to be sure,thank you
Folusho Adeleke
Phone number 08038658942
Kaduna state.
Re: Imagine 500,000people Spread Around 774lgas Manning Classrooms In Public Schools by npowerng: 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2019
foliade:

Good day npower Pls can you help me to confirm whether you have received my deployment letter because I called my focal person he told me he has it.just want to be sure,thank you
Folusho Adeleke
Phone number 08038658942
Kaduna state.

Please be patient, as we are working on it.
Re: Imagine 500,000people Spread Around 774lgas Manning Classrooms In Public Schools by foliade(m): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
npowerng:

Alright thank you.
Re: Imagine 500,000people Spread Around 774lgas Manning Classrooms In Public Schools by vandukwe: 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
npowerng:

Please I want to make a complaint, I'm in the second batch that was given deployment letter last December when all the schools have closed, now the letter saas I should stamp and upload my letter today which is the first day of resumption in the school i was posted to and now the staff responsible are not on seat. Please is there a way a grace period can be given in terms of the deadline which is today to upload the doc. Thanks. I'll really appreciate if the deadline is extended.
Re: Imagine 500,000people Spread Around 774lgas Manning Classrooms In Public Schools by npowerng: 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
foliade:

Good day npower,please can you help to confirm whether you have received my deployment letter,because I called my focal person he told me that he has forward it,just want to be sure.thank you.
Folusho Adeleke
Phone number 08038658942
Kaduna state.

Re: Imagine 500,000people Spread Around 774lgas Manning Classrooms In Public Schools by foliade(m): 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
npowerng:

OK,because today around 12pm I was able to reach ur call center lines to confirm whether they have received my ppa details,they told me to call back later that there is no network.
Re: Imagine 500,000people Spread Around 774lgas Manning Classrooms In Public Schools by foliade(m): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
npowerng:

Alright, I Just want to be sure whether you have received it and if am eligible for payments.
Re: Imagine 500,000people Spread Around 774lgas Manning Classrooms In Public Schools by npowerng: 11:42am On Jan 28, 2019
foliade:

OK,because today around 12pm I was able to reach ur call center lines to confirm whether they have received my ppa details,they told me to call back later that there is no network.

You would receive a notification as soon as your issue has been rectified

Please be patient as we are working on it, thank you.
Re: Imagine 500,000people Spread Around 774lgas Manning Classrooms In Public Schools by npowerng: 11:43am On Jan 28, 2019
foliade:

Alright, I Just want to be sure whether you have received it and if am eligible for payments.

Re: Imagine 500,000people Spread Around 774lgas Manning Classrooms In Public Schools by foliade(m): 8:41am On Jan 29, 2019
npowerng:

Alright thank you.
Re: Imagine 500,000people Spread Around 774lgas Manning Classrooms In Public Schools by npowerng: 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
foliade:

Alright thank you.

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Imagine 500,000people Spread Around 774lgas Manning Classrooms In Public Schools by SPLENDID25(m): 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
npowerng:

You're welcome
please sir, I know my question sounds off topic but as someone who works in the office of the presidency, what will you make of the current empowerment scheme called P-YES?
Re: Imagine 500,000people Spread Around 774lgas Manning Classrooms In Public Schools by npowerng: 8:50am On Jan 30, 2019
SPLENDID25:
please sir, I know my question sounds off topic but as someone who works in the office of the presidency, what will you make of the current empowerment scheme called P-YES?

Advise; kindly allow those that are yet to benefit from any of the empowerment programmes apply for it when it starts

As you already know that N-power is a full-time employment scheme
Re: Imagine 500,000people Spread Around 774lgas Manning Classrooms In Public Schools by foliade(m): 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
npowerng:

You're welcome
Hello npower I just received 1month alert now for the month of January.
I am still expecting other months August -December.
Re: Imagine 500,000people Spread Around 774lgas Manning Classrooms In Public Schools by lecxis: 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
Please when is the portal reopening?
Re: Imagine 500,000people Spread Around 774lgas Manning Classrooms In Public Schools by ninodaniel(m): 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
pls npowerng I wanna ask something, I'm part of the npower supplementary list been released last month, after I reported to my ppa and uploaded d necessary documents my status was showing enrolled. but wen I checked it back recently it has changed to unboarded., and secondly I heard dey have paid the other ppl but d supplementary ppl r not among. I want to ask wen r u ppl going to rectify our issues and start paying since we have resumed since d start of d month.
I will b glad if my question is answered. thank u
I'm from anambra state
Re: Imagine 500,000people Spread Around 774lgas Manning Classrooms In Public Schools by npowerng: 8:43am On Jan 31, 2019
ninodaniel:
pls npowerng I wanna ask something, I'm part of the npower supplementary list been released last month, after I reported to my ppa and uploaded d necessary documents my status was showing enrolled. but wen I checked it back recently it has changed to unboarded., and secondly I heard dey have paid the other ppl but d supplementary ppl r not among. I want to ask wen r u ppl going to rectify our issues and start paying since we have resumed since d start of d month.
I will b glad if my question is answered. thank u
I'm from anambra state

If your profile is still showing onboard it simply means we are yet to receive your deployment letter from your state.
Re: Imagine 500,000people Spread Around 774lgas Manning Classrooms In Public Schools by npowerng: 9:10am On Jan 31, 2019
lecxis:
Please when is the portal reopening?

Soon, sir.
When the portal is available you will be the first to know, kindly stay tuned to the official N-Power social media channels for the latest news and updates.
Re: Imagine 500,000people Spread Around 774lgas Manning Classrooms In Public Schools by WHITELIGHTER: 9:22am On Jan 31, 2019
npowerng:

If your profile is still showing onboard it simply means we are yet to receive your deployment letter from your state.

Good Morning Npower,

Mine has switched from on board to enrolled, does it mean we(batch b) supplementary will receive our first stipend this month? Thanks
Re: Imagine 500,000people Spread Around 774lgas Manning Classrooms In Public Schools by npowerng: 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
WHITELIGHTER:

Good Morning Npower,

Mine has switched from on board to enrolled, does it mean we(batch b) supplementary will receive our first stipend this month? Thanks

Please be patient, sir.

If you don't get it this month, your payment would likely start from February
Re: Imagine 500,000people Spread Around 774lgas Manning Classrooms In Public Schools by foliade(m): 8:09am On Feb 01, 2019
foliade:

Hello npower I just received 1month alert now for the month of January.
I am still expecting other months August -December.
Thanks so much I have received all my backlogs.August-December.
Kudos
Re: Imagine 500,000people Spread Around 774lgas Manning Classrooms In Public Schools by honestivo(m): 8:36am On Feb 01, 2019
Pls @npower when are we to be enhanced ,I can't wait to see that
Re: Imagine 500,000people Spread Around 774lgas Manning Classrooms In Public Schools by npowerng: 9:09am On Feb 01, 2019
foliade:

Thanks so much I have received all my backlogs.August-December.
Kudos

You're welcome

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Resume Templates 2019 - Free Examples & Tips / . / Graduate Boarding Officers Recruitment At Dangote Petroleum Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.