Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria (6711 Views)

Starlink Is Officially In Nigeria With Pricing In Naira / Samsung’s Phone Lineup Is Now Officially A Mess — Here’s Why / OPPO Mobile Is Officially In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria by donkossy(m): 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
What is OPPO.?
Re: Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria by Jackossky(m): 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
donkossy:
What is OPPO.?

It's the name of a phone's brand.

Oppo, don't you watch Korean movies?
Re: Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria by Jackossky(m): 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
pharmtasy:

From which wilderness are you crying from?
From the wilderness of China
Re: Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria by Advans(m): 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
we shd be crying for our country. we consume every shit they bring down here instead of producing
Re: Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria by 2kurupt(m): 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
Advans:
we shd be crying for our country. we consume every shit they bring down here instead of producing
When Coco mobile was introduced did you buy? Innoson cars are at least assembled here, how many do you use?

Abeg let's leave matter for Matthias

1 Like

Re: Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria by tonaldo1(m): 1:39am On Jan 04, 2019
U can get OPPO F9 at the rate of 22000rs which is app.
115000naira, It all depends on the series u want.
asuustrike1:

Is it cheap over there?
Re: Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria by LongJohn042(m): 3:00am On Jan 04, 2019
Where I wan see money kwanu?
Make I dey manage my crack screen
Re: Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria by revolt(m): 4:08am On Jan 04, 2019
fibonacci2526:

How many OEMs are manufacturing in Nigeria?
thts the point . We don't need more products we need more producers.
Re: Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria by Rasome(m): 5:29am On Jan 04, 2019
I hope they will launch their realme phones also,(realme have the best value for money in smartphone world)
Re: Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria by fibonacci2526: 6:25am On Jan 04, 2019
revolt:

Let Tecno and infinix start it as they have been in Nigeria for like ever, you don't expect a new player like OPPO to initiate it. Where is the precedent?

1 Like

Re: Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria by fibonacci2526: 6:26am On Jan 04, 2019
Advans:

POO? Far better than what you get from Tecno and infinix.

Google more on OPPO.
Re: Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria by fibonacci2526: 6:27am On Jan 04, 2019
Rasome:
I hope they will launch their realme phones also,(realme have the best value for money in smartphone world)

That would be so cool.
Re: Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria by saintkenny(m): 7:25am On Jan 04, 2019
Telvin7:
Waiting for the likes of huawei and xiaomi grin cheesy...... Hmmmm maybe we can manage colour os grin.........RIP TO TECNO, INFINIX AND ITEL angry
The competition might actually spur them to up upgrade in order to meet consumer's taste. They've enjoyed a long time patronage and already have the structure. They'd just have to meet certain standards to stay relevant. Competition is good!
Re: Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria by saintkenny(m): 7:31am On Jan 04, 2019
revolt:
I quite understand your angle and totally agree with you but the cheapest place to manufacture right now remains China. Even, the likes of iPhone and Samsung are assembled there. Until such time when the government provides the infrastructures to encourage local manufacture, we'd all continue building China's economy.
Meanwhile, WE, all are the government.

1 Like

Re: Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria by oluwashedy: 8:01am On Jan 04, 2019
hisgrace090:
If true then it call for celebration as we wait for ziaomi and others.
Seriously waiting for xiaomi to arrive Nigeria so i can change my near scrap gionee
Re: Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria by fibonacci2526: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2019
oluwashedy:
Seriously waiting for xiaomi to arrive Nigeria so i can change my near scrap gionee

Still doesn't stop you from getting it, so many users of the phone already in Nigeria.
Re: Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria by strictlybusines(m): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2019
Finally!!! I won't need to ship my Oppo in again grin
gistpartner:

CONFIRMED!
Re: Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria by strictlybusines(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2019
Poo ke? Oppo that is no 4 in the world, after Apple and Samsung. Google is your friend please
Advans:
Re: Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria by strictlybusines(m): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2019
This is OPPO.
donkossy:
What is OPPO.?

Re: Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria by strictlybusines(m): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2019
No mind am cheesy
pharmtasy:

Who do you this thing? E nor go better for that person
Re: Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria by Whobedatte(m): 11:40am On Jan 04, 2019
Oppo na one word I dey hear wella for Benin
Re: Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria by loladollarqueen: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
Honestly, my bf got me this for Christmas and it's a lot better than any other Android i have used.
Sunkyphil:
infinix and tecno dont enter am with their crappy phones grin

Re: Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria by fifiyin01: 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
Nice. The screen is so big and sharp. How is the camera please and where did he get it from?
loladollarqueen:
Honestly, my bf got me this for Christmas and it's a lot better than any other Android i have used.
Re: Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria by loladollarqueen: 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
I don't know ooooooooooo but i love my pics wink
fifiyin01:
Nice. The screen is so big and sharp. How is the camera please and where did he get it from?
Re: Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria by fifiyin01: 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
Lamborghini is the owner of Oppo? Wow
strictlybusines:
This is OPPO.
Re: Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
loladollarqueen:

It looks so identical like am Umidigi A3 Pro....... Except for camera placement & fingerprint scanner. .......

1 Share

Re: Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria by gistpartner: 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
loladollarqueen:

Please share some pictures taken with the Oppo phone, we want to check something grin
Re: Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria by Frankenstein: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
Lexusgs430:

It looks so identical like am Umidigi A3 Pro....... Except for camera placement & fingerprint scanner. .......
Is that price for real?
Re: Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria by revolt(m): 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
saintkenny:

I quite understand your angle and totally agree with you but the cheapest place to manufacture right now remains China. Even, the likes of iPhone and Samsung are assembled there. Until such time when the government provides the infrastructures to encourage local manufacture, we'd all continue building China's economy.
Meanwhile, WE, all are the government.
no were not all the government .. don't bring in BMC politics to this issue. That's simply the govt job

1 Like

Re: Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria by saintkenny(m): 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
loladollarqueen:

Please, give me his number. I'd like to know if he can afford an extra gf.
Thanks
Re: Oppo Now Officially In Nigeria by saintkenny(m): 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
revolt:
no were not all the government .. don't bring in BMC politics to this issue. That's simply the govt job

grin
Eskis Sir, what's BMC?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Battery Capacity Determine The Weight Of A Phone? / Mtn Customers Care Dont Know The Code For Call Divert To Voice Mail. Shame! / Samsung S8 Snapdragon 835 Is A Beast!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.