Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Mtn Customers Care Dont Know The Code For Call Divert To Voice Mail. Shame! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Customers Care Dont Know The Code For Call Divert To Voice Mail. Shame! (6702 Views)

Mobile Number Portability Ads Meant To Divert Attention - Consumer Rights Group / How Does Call Divert Work / Call Divert on MTN and Vmobile Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Customers Care Dont Know The Code For Call Divert To Voice Mail. Shame! by BUCHOX: 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2011
Its a BIG shame that MTN cannot develop a reliable and formidable  customer care  services personnels or team to attend to its numerous subscribers.  I cannot imagine spending 12 weeks calling and calling  yet no result. I made  over 40 calls to MTN customer care  services personnels that kept giving me a wrong code, or suggesting solutions that are far from the issues of giving  a simple tip on how to divert all calls no matter the  defaults options to your voicemail. I finally got the code when I had almost lost my cool with  MTN. If you are in doubt and your are an existing registered MTN subscriber you can prove me wrong by following the steps below.

1st  dial 180 follow the IVR to set-up and configure your voicemail box

2nd  dial **21*your MTN number#

3rd press the "SEND" key on you phone

this is what MTN online websites states including its so called customer care  services personnels will tell you if you are lucky to get in touch with them on phone or at their care center offices.

This step is not working. To actually complete this process successfully  you need to do the following

1st  dial 180 follow the IVR to set-up and configure your voicemail box

2nd  dial **21*your MTN number#

where is a three digit prefix you add to your MTN number

3rd press the "SEND" key on you phone

voila !

till date I still call MTN  to ask its customer care  services personnels on this process if you are lucky 1 staff out of 30 call tell u what that three digit prefix is or how u can successfully divert all calls no matter the  defaults options to your voicemail.

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate My Zain MMS? / MTN Nigeria Launch Wow Weekend... / Airtel Welcome Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.