Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made (41007 Views)

Nollywood's 6 Highest-Grossing Movies Of 2023 / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) / What's Your Most Anticipated Movie Of 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by Jeromejnr(m): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
Uglymind:
I hope venom dead pool and ant man shows up in endgame

Which kinda hope is that.

1 Like

Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
Emytea:

I WISH AS U NO ALL THIS THINGS NA XO U TAKE NO BOOK

TELL ME IF NIGERIA NO GO BETTER
Nigeria can't be better...we have a lifeless foreigner at the helm of affairs.. undecided undecided
Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by tomdon(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
I'm certain that all those movies from one to ten are very useless.
I was forced to watch one, I mean coerced as an obligation for a date. Of course I slept half the duration. It was a very useless movie.
To worsen the situation people were just laughing uncontrollably at scenes that were anything else but amusing, surprisingly, I couldn't even force a smiletter.
Of course I had to feign being ok as I was asked constantly but she still had to form being sorry for forcing me watch the movie which she absolutely enjoyed. Wtf!

1 Like

Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by temicyborg(m): 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
without dis Ur list is rubbish
Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by Hevil: 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
Awesome list. 2019 would be even bigger.

Do you want to join the biggest movie group in the world & discuss with fellow movie lovers.
Join us today on whatsapp. 08020380086.
Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by Gerrard59(m): 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
Americans spend a lot. Truly, the world's biggest consumer market per capita expenditure.
Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by Ayobami7(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
Cool
Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by ikezuora4689(m): 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
slawomir:
Proud to be a Bini man
The only tribe mentioned in Black panther

The only city where people use money as if they have big company and industry.

The city where the king is truely king

The only city on Nigeria map

Oba gha to okpere! Ise!

The only city the white men visited in West Africa and they were impressed and surprise at the smart thinking of the Binis on how they could come up with such idea of constructing roads that link the entire city to ring road even when they thought black is far from civilization as at then

Isoright

Out of the movies above
Have watched six

Definitely mission impossible by Tom cruise will always earn more

I was shocked when i discovered that the two most richest actors in the world are Tom cruise
And sharukhan
black man and there mentality..... because a white man mentioned Benin in there movies we won't hear word..... keep worshipping the white as Lord while they keep treating you as slaves....as of today u can't travel to America because they see as as shit that's the reason why they close down there embassy in Nigeria
Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by Jerryembassy91(m): 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
without Wat?
temicyborg:
without dis Ur list is rubbish

Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by IprintMONEY: 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
i was checking to see one amadioha or songo film tongue
Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by ksly24(m): 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
Excaperx:
Black panther inspiration was gotten from the great Benin kingdom.

Respect the greatest kingdom in Africa.

I'm proud to be from there..

#blackpanther hidden society, black panther mask, black panther wakadan prosperity all was gotten from Benin.

If you are Bini,isoko,urhobo,owan,esan,estako gather here
what the fvck made you think black panther was inspired by the benin kingdom
Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by klever18(m): 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
pls where can i download hollywood movies?
Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by nNEOo(m): 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
kennygee:

No na. I'm sure three or four other trailers will be released. The one we saw is a teaser.

Better cos it trash...losing interest already.
Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by Didi2d(m): 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
alfaHaywhy:
I don't know what y'all see in Black Panther, it is the most poorly written storyline ever by marvel.

Really?
But I think the story line was OK

2 Likes

Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by viktohmarkz(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
am a movie lover and I've seen all movies mentioned buh why did I see "Lion heart"
Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by IndependentGirl: 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
7figuresalary:
Fake list...How come the movie below didn't make the list..

XXNX ; "Nina Rotti and Sarah Jay share beefy black cock in a creampy orgy"....

That movie has 118,646,843 downloads as at the time of filing this report..

I really couldn’t help but laugh at this cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by sizer07: 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
How Much They Made by Clementz0(m): 4:08pm
OP KINDLY HELP ME DROP A SITE I CAN DOWNLOAD MOST OF THIS MOVIES LISTED UP THERE BIKKO

Go to.www. fzseries.net . But first
You have to download IDM. Internet download manager, study the site.its complicated. But you can get a quality n cristal clear 2018 movies. Infact all the movies you want. Lionheart is now showing on cinemas. But u can download it on that site easy pizzy

1 Like

Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by ehinmowo: 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
slawomir:
Proud to be a Bini man

Oba gha to okpere! Ise!

The only city the white men visited in West Africa and they were impressed and surprise at the smart thinking of the Binis on how they could come up with such idea of constructing roads that link the entire city to ring road even when they thought black is far from civilization as at then

Isoright

Out of the movies above
Have watched six

I was shocked when i discovered that the two most richest actors in the world are Tom cruise
And sharukhan

Pause for a moment and imagine the level of backwardness in your thoughts. because Benin was MENTIONED in an American movie it's now a big deal. This is why the white always think that d blacks are inferior being.
Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by Awesomefred32(m): 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
7figuresalary:

grin grin
come make heaven make i see
Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by BraniacX(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
slawomir:
Proud to be a Bini man

Oba gha to okpere! Ise!

Isoright

Out of the movies above
Have watched six

And sharukhan
Wrong, they may be the highest earners for last year bit overall I think Samuel s Jackson is the richest actor alive currently
Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by FENZY24(m): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
It wasn't at the cinema

7figuresalary:

Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by Clementz0(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
sizer07:
How Much They Made by Clementz0(m): 4:08pm
OP KINDLY HELP ME DROP A SITE I CAN DOWNLOAD MOST OF THIS MOVIES LISTED UP THERE BIKKO

Go to.www. fzseries.net . But first
You have to download IDM. Internet download manager, study the site.its complicated. But you can get a quality n cristal clear 2018 movies. Infact all the movies you want. Lionheart is now showing on cinemas. But u can download it on that site easy pizzy
thanks bro
Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by slawomir: 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
ehinmowo:

Pause for a moment and imagine the level of backwardness in your thoughts. because Benin was MENTIONED in an American movie it's now a big deal. This is why the white always think that d blacks are inferior being.

You see how stupid you are
You are in a hurry to quote me

Benin was mentioned in that movie because of a very good reason that has a lot of benefits to Africa and blacks

The world is now aware that some artefacts were stolen from Bini that need to be returned
Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
Awesomefred32:

grin grin
come make heaven make i see
grin grin grin...Guy u no fit make heaven before me...#FACT#...

Make we bet.. grin grin
Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
IndependentGirl:

I really couldn’t help but laugh at this cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Its not funny...OP is misinforming the public.. That movie ought to make the list.

#FACT#
Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by Ray07(m): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
nNEOo:
Aquaman kill everything else up there,evey scene was simply perfect except absolutely nothing ofcos cooltrust James wan . . .
His movies are back to back.
One of my favourite director

... smiley

Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by Topmaike007(m): 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
nNEOo:
The techs used in Aquaman beats that iron mans n his Wakandian trash grin

I tell you bro,but marvel fans no go gree
Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by Awesomefred32(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
7figuresalary:
grin grin grin...Guy u no fit make heaven before me...#FACT#...

Make we bet.. grin grin

grin

if na competition i take you get hope

grin grin
Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by ohosi4real(m): 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
The list is not complete without avenger of boko haram to nigeria army
Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by Oluvico007(m): 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
Where did you Pacific Rim that has a gross profit of 1.8billion.. And Star wars. That has 1.5billion

1 Like

Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by LINTUNE(m): 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
Bryan12:
A quiet place.

Avengers (infinity war)

Den of thieves

Black panther.

Blackkansman

Hereditary.

Birdbox.

Best movies of 2018
...chai a quiet place make sense die.. I so much love that movie,
Re: List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
Awesomefred32:

grin

if na competition i take you get hope

grin grin
Put ur money.. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coming 2 America Trailer Stars Eddie Murphy And Arsenio Hall / Bbnaija: Why I Want Whitemoney – Jackie B / "Concussion": Will Smith Plays Nigerian In New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.