Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,402,761 members, 5,376,276 topics. Date: Monday, 20 January 2020 at 05:41 AM

What Would You Do If This Was Ur Birthday Cake? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Would You Do If This Was Ur Birthday Cake? (700 Views)

You Paid For Birthday Cake; See What You Got / Photos: This Nigerian Woman Cuts Her “eba” Birthday Cake Happily / Police Woman Shows Off Gun And Handcuffs On Birthday Cake As She Celebrates!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If This Was Ur Birthday Cake? by donshaddow(m): 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
Guy one give a simple task to cut cake. And this happened!

Re: What Would You Do If This Was Ur Birthday Cake? by donshaddow(m): 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
My reaction!

Re: What Would You Do If This Was Ur Birthday Cake? by donshaddow(m): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
Peoples reactions!

Re: What Would You Do If This Was Ur Birthday Cake? by Teeceepat(f): 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
Lol......... The person is confused grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If This Was Ur Birthday Cake? by donshaddow(m): 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
Teeceepat:
Lol......... The person is confused grin grin grin
Real concussion I swear. What's so hard in following the lines?

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful: This Is What I Saw When I Opened This Bread I'll Be Shocked / Fada Xmas In Mosque...naija Hustle Is Real / Golf Injuries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.