Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

You Paid For Birthday Cake; See What You Got - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Paid For Birthday Cake; See What You Got (1066 Views)

When You Got A Dirty Mind With A Eyes That Can Naked People - Watch This Video / Hope you got it / Photos: This Nigerian Woman Cuts Her “eba” Birthday Cake Happily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Paid For Birthday Cake; See What You Got by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
You: Hello, I've sent the money to your account. Please get me a nice cake for my birthday.

Cake lady: Alright, no problem. What kind of cake would you want?

You: Just any nice cake. But make sure it is sweet.

Cake lady: Okay. No problem. You'll get it fresh on the morning of your birthday.

You: Okay. Thanks. Have a good day.

==
On your birthday, she brought a cake beautifully wrapped.

Gorgeously dressed, you moved closer to the center table to open it.

And then you gladly removed the cake box and saw this.

What would you do?

Re: You Paid For Birthday Cake; See What You Got by SEGLIZ: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
I dislike reptiles with every passion.
Re: You Paid For Birthday Cake; See What You Got by jbblues24(m): 3:26am On May 21, 2019
My 10 year old daughter rates this colours very elegant dude

(1) (Reply)

May God Punish Every Girl That Ever Slept With A Married Man - Epic Replies / The 10 Craziest Insults From Different Nigerian Tribes / Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.