Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES - Dating And Meet-up Zone (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES (27200 Views)

Serious Muslim Guys For Marriageable Relationship / Serious Muslim Guys For Marriageable Relationship / SFW Gold Service. Direct Matchmaking, Perfect Linkage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Praisepeace1(f): 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
READY FOR MARRW(RFM) HOOKUP 2021

* Relationships fail because we spend too much time pointing out each other's mistakes and not enough time enjoying each other.

* I never cared about the material things someone could give me. I care about time, attention, honesty, loyalty, and effort. Those gifts mean more then anything money could buy.

* Relationships never die a natural death. They are murdered by ego, lies, deceit, disrespect, selfishness, cheating, insecurities, or double standards.
Join us if you are interested in meeting your soulmate for marriage, our hookup plan is 6 months - 1yr.Be the next to testify, amen.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Breaklimit1(m): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
Are you feeling lonely today? Find someone near you, connect easily and get acquainted. We offer private matchmaking(outgroup matchmaking service)for singles who don't want to be in RFM matchmaking group,Sign up now @+2348091783640 WhatsApp.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by greaday: 6:55am On Jul 24, 2021
Good morning
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Praisepeace1(f): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) 2021

1-19 RFM WEDDINGS IN 54 MONTHS

BLESS THY LORD,OH MY SOUL

~ With faith, write your wedding date.

~ True love is still existing, keep faith and believe you will be loved and marry, 2021 is your year in JESUS name.

Be part of a divine proof matchmaking platform on 08091783640 WhatsApp, where real live wedding testimonies are abound,be the next testifier, amen.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Praisepeace1(f): 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
ariyoadeniyi:

READY FOR MARRIAGE HAS COME AGAIN AS USUAL

OUR 17TH RFM WEDDING HOLD IN LAGOS ON 20TH MARCH,2021 WAS A BIG SUCCESS, THANK YOU LORD.MORE WEDDING TESTIMONIES COMING THIS 2021,IF YOU ARE SINCERELY READY FOR MARRIAGE, JOIN US ON 08091783640 WHATSAPP.
RFMROCKS!

This is what we do in RFM,join us today to meet your soulmate, contact 08091783640 whatsapp,be the next to testify, amen.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Praisepeace1(f): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2021
ariyoadeniyi:
GOD IS WITH US IN RFM MATCHMAKING

GUESS WHAT,GOD HAS STARTED IT IN 2021

17TH RFM WEDDING HELD IN LAGOS

CHIOMA WEDS CHINAZA(CHICHI2021)

TREM CHURCH IKORODU IN LAGOS

RECEPTION EVENT PLACE CENTER IN IKEJA

ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE IN 2021

CONNECT TO 08091783640 WHATSAPP

MEETING YOUR SOULMATE IS SURE IN RFM

YOU ARE NEXT TO TESTIFY,AMEN.

YOUR OWN WEDDING DAY WILL COME,AMEN.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,NOW 17

RFM WEDDINGS IN 53 MONTHS,THANK GOD

MORE COMING IN 2021 BY GOD'S GRACE

This is what we do on RFM MATCHMAKING, connecting ready for marriage singles for wedlock, are you ready to walk to altar to say "YES I DO"? Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp, be the next RFM couple.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Praisepeace1(f): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
RFM GOD IS WONDERFUL

DESPITE COVID19 PANDEMIC

RFM SINGELES STILL GET MARRIED

19 RFM WEDDINDS IN FEW YEARS

MORE STILL COMING THIS 2021

ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

CONTACT 08091783640 WHATSAPP

BE THE NEXT TO TESTIFY,AMEN.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Praisepeace1(f): 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
Are you feeling lonely today? Find someone near you, connect easily and get acquainted. We offer private matchmaking(outgroup matchmaking service)for singles who don't want to be in RFM matchmaking group,Sign up now @+2348091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next RFM couple.
Happy Saturday.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Praisepeace1(f): 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
Praisepeace1:
Being a very busy person,no time to social or go out much,I decided to give online matchmaking a trial,I came across READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING as the name implies in nairaland page in November 2018,I saw READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) matchmaking platform in the Dating and Meet Up Section of nairaland. I talked to the admin on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

I explained in details as well as partner preferences,my wish is to marry 2019 as a man who is fully ready physically,mentally,emotionally,financially this 2019,haven't met all the requirements,I was added to READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM.

As GOD will have it,i was matched with Olabisi,she was the first and last lady i was matched with, we were communicating,see each other,she is the type of a lady i want to spend my life with,well manner,reasonable,mature than her age,respectful and homely,and fun to be with.

She met my family and I visited hers,from there, the two family connected and related as if they have known each other before,and without wasting time because am a decisive guy who is ready for marriage, I made my intentions know to her parents and other members of her family.

The two family decided to do the registry on 25th july 2019.Apart from the matchmaking of two sincere singles,READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING GROUP ON WHATSAPP is also a place to be where love,relationship,wedding,marriage matters are dicussed daily,very educative,inspiring with a well experience admins who coordinate it successfully,there is a matchmaking offer called " RFM DIAMOND SERVICE " a direct matchmaking privately for those who don't want group chat.

Praise GOD of RFM with me because i am happily married with the best wife of my choice,a virtue woman i met through READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM, today I am blessed with my missing rib,the woman GOD ordained for me to make my life meaningful,all glory to GOD and admins who GOD is using to bless singles ready for marriage," READY FOR MARRIAGE " matchmaking platform, a perfect place to meet your soulmate.

This is what we do,OLABISI WEDDED OLATUNJI.
Happy August New Month
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Praisepeace1(f): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hello, men.
It is a plus to have a woman who does not make incessant demands in a dating relationship. To show appreciation, there is need to identity some of her needs even without her voicing them out, and same timely provided according to your financial strength and ability. A lady who demands nothing deserves everything.
Don't use her absence of demanding to display your stinginess.
Find such lady on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform on 08091783640 WhatsApp. Connect today,be the next RFM couple,amen.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Praisepeace1(f): 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
SUBMISSION AND CHARACTER

Women Respond to LOVE
Men Respond to SUBMISSION
If a Woman feels Loved, her Natural response is Submission.
If a Man feels Respected, his subconscious response is Love..
Dear Brother,
You don't need to DEMAND submission, just SUPPLY Love..
Dear Sister, let him be the Head, don't fight him, pamper him, LOVE will ooze out of him naturally
The character of a good Woman puts her in her husbands budget.
A submissive Wife will always have a great influence over her Husband.
A Rebellious Wife will always find her Husband difficult to influence.
A Woman's beauty to a Man is mainly her LOOKS but a Wife's beauty to her Husband is mainly her CHARACTER.
A Woman is a Womb, she's a multiplier, give her anything and she multiples it back to you. Give her trouble, she gives you double.
A Wise Man gives his Wife peace, love, care, support and gets double of it.
PS: The above conditions and truths only apply if you are with a good person.
A Bad Man/Woman will take your Love and Submission and still treat you like trash, cheat on you and abuse you.
Your greatest job in pursuit of a good relationship and marriage are (1) being the right Person and (2) finding the right Person.
Once you get those two right, you're bound to succeed with God on your side.

Are you looking for a partner with good character and submission? Walk into READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM on 08091783640 WhatsApp,find the right person here today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (50) (Reply)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / If U Need A Sugar Daddy In Lagos(only Serious Girls) / The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.