Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES (27326 Views)

Serious Muslim Guys For Marriageable Relationship / Serious Muslim Guys For Marriageable Relationship / SFW Gold Service. Direct Matchmaking, Perfect Linkage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
[sub][/sub]
Praisepeace1:
PEOPLE LIKE TUNJI ARE THOSE WE WANT
IN READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING.

Singles who are REAL,DECISIVE,UNPRETENTIOUS, SINCERE, TIME CONSCIOUS and not a liar,pretender,time wasters,indecisive singles who are something else,who are you when no one is watching you,but GOD will keep dish them out as READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM won't condone such people in our midst, our GOD is with us and involved,ARE YOU SINCERE READY FOR MARRIAGE? Contact 08091783640. WhatsApp. You are next to testify, amen.

Exactly!!!
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
2019 - 2019

Be blessed

#newrfm
#newrelationship
#newweddings
#newfamilies
#newthings
#newbeginnings

What is your mindset towards MARRIAGE
There is true love if you believe just like RFM 9 couples who got married within 33 months of RFM existence,if you genuinely ready for marriage, time conscious, decisive,sincere ready for marriage,contact us on 08091783640 WhatsApp. you are next to testify, amen.

In 2019,our year of dominion maritally and in all areas of our life,amen.��
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM)
MATCHMAKING WITH REAL TESTIMONIES!
RFM DIAMOND SERVICE, DIRECT LINKAGE.

RFM is the hookup platform for single men and women,who are yelling for marriage,the only matchmaking platform with 9 weddings testimonies within 33 months,there are a whole lot of seriously searching men/women ready to settle down.A single lady/guy,mother/father,divorced or still very single and you need a sincere matured partner, this group is the right place to be.... If you want to meet singles to hookup with for a serious courtship, then this group is for you! ... and these singles don't want to waste any time when it comes to getting down to business. Choosing a person is at your discretion. Observe by getting to close to the person to be sure that the man or woman is right before going on any date. The group is called READY FOR MARRIAGE. With our proffessional matchmakers available contact RFM on 08091783640 WhatsApp
This RFM MATCHMAKING PLATFORM started on 20,October 2016.
There is a commitment on our part in RFM, to make more weddings happen.RFM DIAMOND SERVICE, DIRECT LINKAGE for singles who want outgroup matchmaking service.

Are you ready for marriage physically, emotionally, mentally,spiritually,financially??
Are you looking for love?
If yes to the aforementioned questions, do not waste a minute, Join RFM, the nation's most structured and sophisticated matchmaking platform!
With seasoned and experienced matchmakers, we are on the go to attend to your matching needs.Come on in,join RFM 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 couples to be the next to say 'I DO' in 2019.
Keep.contacting us on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hello To You all,I will like to know if what this person said was right?

Dear wife,
If you want your marriage to last and be enjoyable, be conscious that your first baby is not your first born.
Your first and favorite baby is your husband.
Create NEW space in your heart for your kids, but don’t give them space your husband once had.

Meet the love of your life on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Join RFM 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 couples and singles ready for marriage.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
Family without security, commitment, support, respect and fellowship is meaningless.

The beauty of family life is peace - so protect it!

To every single soul here. Before the end of this year,your soulmate will locate you. And I see you both getting married before the end of this year. Amen

Find a life partner who will love you till the end and make a beautiful family with you just like our RFM 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 couples who are happily married within 33 months and some already have babies on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be where real testimonies are abound.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
Very soon you will be sending Your I.V wedding to people what do you say to claim it?? AMEN.

Hey! Man/Woman, if saying sorry keeps your home, then keep saying it. It doesn't make you less human. Most important thing is that there is love and peace in the family.

Meet someone interesting and lovely on RFM DIAMOND SERVICE for private hookup. Say no to loneliness. Join us @ Readyformarriage matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
READY FOR MARRIAGE.
Are you a responsible man /lady who is ready for marriage( not time wasters,indecisive,unpretending, unserious singles) within 6 months - 1year? Contact RFM matchmaking on WhatsApp 08091783640. You will be introduced to a responsible man /lady of your choice who is ready for marriage(personal hookup).It is only meant for those who are ready for marriage.Available also is RFM DIAMOND SERVICE is a private hookup services.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Happinesscrown(f): 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
RFM DIAMOND SERVICE

RFM - Sophisticated matchmaking, result-driven platform with RFM 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 wedding testimonies in 33 months.
This plan is only applicable to working class men and women.
RFM! building happy marriages!

Find your love on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp.
A trial will convince you.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Happinesscrown(f): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
She visited me and I told her ,baby, I know you love me, but I am not rich, my parents are not working anymore. Please, let me not waste your time. Go and find a rich man who can take good care of you.
She wiped my tears and said, my love, "GOD IS IN CONTROL". "Love is from the heart, not necessarily how wealthy you are. I will love you till Death do us APART..
DO WE STILL HAVE SUCH WOMEN IN THE WORLD?

OH LORD Everyone in This group Need Your marital blessings and other areas of life. Shower us your blessings like Rain through JESUS Christ our LORD. AMEN

Connect with singles in your location and experience new love and romance. Don't wait any longer join the moving love matchmaking train add up 08091783640.Join RFM 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 couples and sincere honest singles available ready for marriage.Be the next testifier,amen.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Dindook: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2019
I'm Dan, a nice, humble guy whose got a passion for success. I Work for a noteable engineering firm in Nigeria and also an Entrepreneur myself in the beautiful city of Lagos. Am 30years old, Master degree holder and fun to be with. i'd like to meet a nice young lady btw 19-27 yrs for a fruitful relationship for future sake, tribe and religion isn't an issue for me, provided you are presentable and have good attitude as a person... You can WhatsApp or call 08032059244
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Happinesscrown(f): 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
MARRIAGE IS BEAUTIFUL.
The friends you keep will determine the progress in your marriage and they will either break you or make you.
Keep the right one's that will influence you and your marriage positively!!
God bless you
#Marriage is beautiful#
Find your beautiful partner on READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM on 08091793640 WhatsApp.
You are next to testify, amen.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Dindook: 11:28am On Sep 06, 2019
I'm Dan, a nice, humble guy whose got a passion for success. I Work for a noteable engineering firm in Nigeria and also an Entrepreneur myself in the beautiful city of Lagos. Am 30years old, Master degree holder and fun to be with. i'd like to meet a nice young lady btw 19-27 yrs for a fruitful relationship for future sake, tribe and religion isn't an issue for me, provided you are presentable and have good attitude as a person... You can WhatsApp or call 08032059244
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Happinesscrown(f): 10:59am On Sep 08, 2019
Praisepeace1:
Romans 15:13- May GOD, the inspiration and fountain of hope, fill you to overflowing with uncontainable joy and perfect peace as you trust in him. And may the power of the Holy Spirit continually surround your life with his super-abundance until you radiate with hope!

We bless the name of GOD of RFM(READY FOR MARRIAGE),for his faithfulness in our midst,for established 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 RFM HOMES within 33 months of RFM existence, may his name be praised forever, we pray you do more in our midst, if you want a PRACTICAL hookup that will lead to marriage within 6 months - 1yr without stress,consult into READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM on 08091783640 WhatsApp. You are next to testify, amen.

NB: RFM is for selected singles(not real singles) who are ready for marriage ONLY, if you are time wasters, indecisive, pretending, unserious singles, please don't chat us up,we are result oriented matchmaking with real proof to show for it,what you say about yourself verbally is not enough to proof who you are,your actions,response to your match will say who you are,only sincere,honest singles we will like to work with, thanks.

Don't Marry Anybody Out Of Pity... And Don't Expect Your Spouse To Change After Marriage" - - Pastor Eucharia Anunobi.

Lack of TIME spent is the reason some relationships die prematurely.

The biggest mistake a man can make is to give his fellow man an opportunity to make his woman happy.

A distinctive platform for single who are genuinely seeking for life partner,READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform, a platform with 9 RFM weddings within 33 months. Connect with 08091783640 WhatsApp.
Join RFM DIAMOND SERVICE for a private/outgroup matchmaking service too.
#datinginnigeria
#nigeria,
#hookup.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Happinesscrown(f): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2019
READY FOR MARRIAGE IS THE PLACE

Are you interested in serious and real dating that could lead to marriage proposal, this matchmaking is for singles who wants something unique like meeting people in real life situation and get connected, you don't have to be lonely when you have opportunities to WIN THE ONE FOR YOU. we can help you achieve your heart desire. We have testimonies of successful matches and huge database of clients seeking for marriage. Take this opportunity now and find your match. Find the right one for you through our service. Contact us on 08091783640 sms or whatsapp only

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Praisepeace1(f): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
FIND LOVE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE
LIKE RFM 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 COUPLES.

When I miss you, I just stare at your photos. And suddenly, I miss you more.
Love means to see someone with closed eyes,
to miss someone in crowd,
to find someone in every thought,
to live 4 someone,
love someone,
but sure that someone is only one!.

Find the love of your life on READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM DIAMOND SERVICE - a direct private linkage hookup) matchmaking platform on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

In this month of September you will never get to a point where you do not know what to do.
#SeptemberDeclaration.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Praisepeace1(f): 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
ariyoadeniyi:

RFM FOR REAL DECISIVE SINGLES ONLY.
IF YOU ARE AN INDECISIVE UNSERIOUS SINGLES
DON'T CHAT US UP.

This platform is for only sincere, honest,unpretending, decisive singles, these are the sets of people we will like to work with,ARE YOU GENUINELY READY FOR MARRIAGE?
HOW PREPARED ARE YOU FOR MARRIAGE?
Indecisive,unserious,pretentious, time wasters singles don't chat us up,you will be dished out with time(if I may ask,who are you when no one is watching you?
Are you real to get married?If you are not, you can't get it real with us,don't bother to chat us up.
Be REAL,sincere to READY FOR MARRIAGE, contact us on 08091783640 WhatsApp. You are next to testify, amen

SEEK UNDERSTAND NOT POSITION

Most women love men of fame and high position but you have to be careful, ready made husbands are very difficult to deal with. It is better you go for a man with great potential rather than a man with great position.

Change your status from single to taken just like RFM 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 couples with READYFORMARRIAGE matchmaking. Sign up now on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Happinesscrown(f): 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
RFM DIAMOND SERVICE
DIRECT LINKAGE FOR PRIVATE HOOKUP.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 RFM WEDDINGS IN 33 MONTHS
THANK GOD.

~ It is hard for two people that was and still in love to be friends after breakup. There is no such as being friends with your EX.

~ My dear, what if you decided to be faithful to your partner. Would anything happen to you?

~ A man who is raised well,cleans his own house,and cook's his own food,won't use cleaning and cooking to measure a wife material.

Singles are getting connected on Readyformarriage matchmaking, don't be left out. Join now to find love on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

Happy weekend.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Happinesscrown(f): 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
If you call her lazy - so are you!
If You call her stupid - so are you!
If you call her a failure - so are you!
If you think she's dirty - then so are you!
The character of a woman is a presentation of the man in her life.
A wise man knows the importance of speaking LIFE into her woman.
If you love her, BELIEVE in her, ENCOURAGE her, MOTIVATE her, and be her PEACE.
#Bothways

Singles are getting connected on Readyformarriage matchmaking don't be left out. Join now to find love on 08091783640 WhatsApp.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Happinesscrown(f): 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
Happinesscrown:
- Never attack another lady for your husband or boyfriend's stupidity. If he knew your worth he would've respected you enough not to include a third party in your relationship.

- Sometimes you block your blessings by cheating on a loyal partner that God has blessed you with.

- Ladies
Always have your own money so you don't end up in a relationship that you can't afford to leave.

Guess what?
9TH RFM WEDDING was a huge success,to GOD be the glory,great things he has done,LORD we thank you for everything, you can be the best RFM couple, come on in,join us on READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM) matchmaking platform on 08091783640 WhatsApp where real match and wedding testimonies are abound, this is the place.

RFM - BUILD HOMES
RFM - DIAMOND LINKAGE SERVICE

RFM is for marriage,where two sincere singles are ready for marriage, physically, mentally,spiritually, emotionally,financially,ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

This platform is for selected singles with mature minds,yelling for marriage.
Testimonies abound,more loading,we give GOD all the glory.

RFM! building happy homes!
You must be gainfully employed to subscribe to this service.

RFM DIAMOND SERVICE!
Our one on one linkage offers takes care of your privacy and your details are kept safe.Connect to 08091783640 WhatsApp.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 RFM WEDDINGS IN 33 MONTHS.

IN RFM,GOD IS WITH US AND INVOLVED. ONE LOVE.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Happinesscrown(f): 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
#Bothways

Singles are getting connected on Readyformarriage matchmaking don't be left out. Join now to find love on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
Happinesscrown:
9TH RFM WEDDING IS TODAY.

Please join us if you are in Lagos,from anywhere in Lagos to obalende,from obalende to ikoyi registry,life and direct a wedding ceremony between Olabisi and Olatunji going on,is real live wedding, this is why we are different from other matchmaking platform because we proof our 1-9 RFM weddings are real,you are highly welcome at ikoyi registry to celebrate with us,we pray your wedding day will come in JESUS name, amen.
Contact us on 08091783640 WhatsApp to find the love of your life to say "YES I DO" just the way Olabisi is saying "YES I DO" today to Olatunji.
RFM GOD OF WONDERS.
IT'S CAN ONLY BE GOD.

" Don't Marry Anybody Out Of Pity... And Don't Expect Your Spouse To Change After Marriage".

The biggest mistake a man can make is to give his fellow man an opportunity to make his woman happy.

A distinctive platform for single who are genuinely seeking for life partner,READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform, a platform with 8 RFM weddings within 29 months. Connect with 08091783640 WhatsApp.
#datinginnigeria
#nigeria,
#hookup.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Praisepeace1(f): 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
ariyoadeniyi:
2019 - 2019

Be blessed

#newrfm
#newrelationship
#newweddings
#newfamilies
#newthings
#newbeginnings

What is your mindset towards MARRIAGE
There is true love if you believe just like RFM 9 couples who got married within 33 months of RFM existence,if you genuinely ready for marriage, time conscious, decisive,sincere ready for marriage,contact us on 08091783640 WhatsApp. you are next to testify, amen.

In 2019,our year of dominion maritally and in all areas of our life,amen.

MY ADVICE TO MEN.
STAY FAITHFUL TO ONE WOMAN AND SEE GOD'S BLESSINGS UPON YOUR LIFE.
THANK ME LATER.

Womanizing brings Financial and emotional stress. Find a lady that loves you and plan your future together. Be responsible!

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 now 9 RFM weddings in 33 months......more loading,join READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform on 08091783640 on WhatsApp. You are next to testify,amen.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Happinesscrown(f): 10:00am On Sep 27, 2019
#Bothways

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Praisepeace1(f): 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM)

MATCHMAKING WITH REAL TESTIMONIES!(9 RFM WEDDINGS IN 33 MONTHS,MORE COMING)

RFM DIAMOND SERVICE, DIRECT LINKAGE.
RFM is the hookup platform for single men and women,who are yelling for marriage,the only matchmaking platform with 9 wedding testimonies within 33 months,there are a whole lot of seriously searching men/women ready to settle down.A single lady/guy,mother/father,divorced or still very single and you need a sincere matured partner, this group is the right place to be.... If you want to meet singles to hookup with for a serious courtship, then this group is for you! ... and these singles don't want to waste any time when it comes to getting down to business. Choosing a person is at your discretion. Observe by getting to close to the person to be sure that the man or woman is right before going on any date. The group is called READY FOR MARRIAGE. With our proffessional matchmakers available contact RFM on 08091783640 WhatsApp
This RFM MATCHMAKING PLATFORM started on 20,October 2016.
There is a commitment on our part in RFM, to make more weddings happen.RFM DIAMOND SERVICE, DIRECT LINKAGE for singles who want outgroup matchmaking service.

Are you ready for marriage physically, emotionally, mentally,spiritually,financially??
Are you looking for love?
If yes to the aforementioned questions, do not waste a minute, Join RFM, the nation's most structured and sophisticated matchmaking platform!
With seasoned and experienced matchmakers, we are on the go to attend to your matching needs.Come on in,join RFM 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 couples to be the next to say 'I DO' in 2019.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by donkelvin10(m): 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
I am Don kelvin in search of a true relationship.... Any interested Lady should call or WhatsApp me on +2349023630072
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Praisepeace1(f): 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Family without security, commitment, support, respect and fellowship is meaningless.

To every single soul here. Before the end of March, your soulmate will locate you. And I see you both getting married before the end of this year. Amen

Find a life partner who will love you till the end and make a beautiful family with you just like our RFM 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 couples( 33 months)who are happily married and some already have babies on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be where real testimonies are abound.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Praisepeace1(f): 10:03am On Sep 30, 2019
Don't Marry Anybody Out Of Pity... And Don't Expect Your Spouse To Change After Marriage" - - Pastor Eucharia Anunobi.

A distinctive platform for single who are genuinely seeking for life partner,READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform, a platform with 9 RFM weddings within 33 months. Connect with 08091783640 WhatsApp.
#datinginnigeria
#nigeria,
#hookup.
Happy Monday.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2019

To every single soul here. Before the end of October, your soulmate will locate you. And I see you both getting married before the end of this year. Amen

Find a life partner who will love you till the end and make a beautiful family with you just like our RFM 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 couples who are happily married within 33 months and some already have babies on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be where real testimonies are abound.

Happy independent.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
ariyoadeniyi:
Very soon you will be sending Your I.V wedding to people what do you say to claim it?? AMEN.

Hey! Man/Woman, if saying sorry keeps your home, then keep saying it. It doesn't make you less human. Most important thing is that there is love and peace in the family.

Start your day meeting someone interesting and lovely on RFM DIAMOND SERVICE for private hookup. Say no to loneliness. Join us @ Readyformarriage matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

No matter how old you are no retreat no surrender, never give up on love. Let's help you find a partner whose ready to propose marriage... Dm to +2348091783640 on WhatsApp for matchmaking.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Praisepeace1(f): 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
RFM - BUILD HOMES
RFM - DIAMOND LINKAGE SERVICE

RFM is for marriage,where two sincere singles are ready for marriage, physically, mentally,spiritually, emotionally,financially,ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

This platform is for selected singles with mature minds,yelling for marriage.
Testimonies abound,more loading,we give GOD all the glory.We had 9 RFM Weddings within 33 months, more coming by GOD'S Grace, amen.

RFM! building happy homes!
You must be gainfully employed to subscribe to this service.

RFM DIAMOND SERVICE!
Our one on one linkage offers takes care of your privacy and your details are kept safe.Connect to 08091783640 WhatsApp.

IN RFM,GOD IS WITH US AND INVOLVED. ONE LOVE.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Happinesscrown(f): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2019
Happinesscrown:
9TH RFM WEDDING IS TODAY.

Please join us if you are in Lagos,from anywhere in Lagos to obalende,from obalende to ikoyi registry,life and direct a wedding ceremony between Olabisi and Olatunji going on,is real live wedding, this is why we are different from other matchmaking platform because we proof our 1-9 RFM weddings are real,you are highly welcome at ikoyi registry to celebrate with us,we pray your wedding day will come in JESUS name, amen.
Contact us on 08091783640 WhatsApp to find the love of your life to say "YES I DO" just the way Olabisi is saying "YES I DO" today to Olatunji.
RFM GOD OF WONDERS.
IT'S CAN ONLY BE GOD.

9 RFM WEDDINGS IN 33 MONTHS,
THANK YOU LORD,
MORE COMING BY GOD'S GRACE.

~ Don't lose a good man because you think he can't afford you! You are a soul to be loved not a product to be bought.

~ There is more to a woman than sex, until you see more than sex in a woman, you haven't met a woman yet.

~ I see no point of having a girlfriend you can't marry, stop wasting each other's time.

Are you single and looking for love? Still searching for that special one?
Meet your match now by contact 08091793640 WhatsApp, where you have the opportunity to chat, choose and date the man/woman of your dream.

Come mingle and won't leave single but hookup for marriage.
#datingfor marriage #speeddating #singlesallover #singleandlooking #singleandreadytomingle

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 11:07am On Oct 10, 2019

Start your day meeting someone interesting and lovely on RFM DIAMOND SERVICE for private hookup. Say no to loneliness. Join us @ Readyformarriage matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply)

The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom / Need Nawti Gurls/guys For Sex Chat? Join Nawti Naija Now / Shy Singles Drop Ur Blackberry Pin Or Whatsapp Number Here For Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.