Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES (27218 Views)

Serious Muslim Guys For Marriageable Relationship / Serious Muslim Guys For Marriageable Relationship / SFW Gold Service. Direct Matchmaking, Perfect Linkage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 9:30am On Dec 09, 2019
You! You! You!
It’s you I’m talking to!
I declare marital settlement for you this year!
Your husband will locate you before the end of this year.
It is settled in JESUS Name!
#AMEN!

Start your week meeting someone interesting and lovely. Say no to loneliness. Join us @ Readyformarriage matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 12:35am On Dec 10, 2019
READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM)

MATCHMAKING WITH REAL TESTIMONIES!

RFM DIAMOND SERVICE, DIRECT LINKAGE.
RFM is the hookup platform for single men and women,who are yelling for marriage,the only matchmaking platform with 9 wedding testimonies within 33 months,there are a whole lot of seriously searching men/women ready to settle down.A single lady/guy,mother/father,divorced or still very single and you need a sincere matured partner, this group is the right place to be.... If you want to meet singles to hookup with for a serious courtship, then this group is for you! ... and these singles don't want to waste any time when it comes to getting down to business. Choosing a person is at your discretion. Observe by getting to close to the person to be sure that the man or woman is right before going on any date. The group is called READY FOR MARRIAGE. With our proffessional matchmakers available contact RFM on 08091783640 WhatsApp
This RFM MATCHMAKING PLATFORM started on 20,October 2016.
There is a commitment on our part in RFM, to make more weddings happen.RFM DIAMOND SERVICE, DIRECT LINKAGE for singles who want outgroup matchmaking service.

Are you ready for marriage physically, emotionally, mentally,spiritually,financially??
Are you looking for love?
If yes to the aforementioned questions, do not waste a minute, Join RFM, the nation's most structured and sophisticated matchmaking platform!
With seasoned and experienced matchmakers, we are on the go to attend to your matching needs.Come on in,join RFM 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 couples to be the next to say 'I DO' in 2019.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 3:24am On Dec 10, 2019
Sharon222:
wink

Please open your own platform for this, thanks.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 3:32am On Dec 10, 2019
Find a loyal partner who is READY FOR MARRIAGE without wasting time within 6 months - 1year with ease.
Are you READY FOR MARRIAGE?
Are you time conscious?
Are you decisive?
Are you looking for love?
Are you READY physically, spiritually,mentally, financially,emotionally?
Join READY FOR MARRIAGE today to connect to the partner of your dreams on 08091783640 WhatsApp.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
There are ways to encourage your spouse ,don’t make them feel they’re not putting more effort into ,what you want them to do;encourage with love!!
Appreciate their efforts,this will make them want to do better or bring out the best in them!!
Most times the way you speak to your spouse might discourage them from doing things!!
GOD bless you
# marriage is beautiful #

Connect to READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM on 08091783640 on WhatsApp, perfect place to meet your soulmate,you are next to testify, amen.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 5:01am On Dec 11, 2019
GOD designed marriage to be enjoyed,but if you don't put enough preparation into it you may have to endure it all through life. God said,'He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtain favour from the Lord."(procv.18:22). This simply means that marriage is meant to bring favour, goodness, increase,multiplication and solution.

Meet partners that will bring favour,goodness,increase multiplication and solution to you on READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM on 08091783640 WhatsApp.
RFM,the only matchmaking platform with 9 RFM weddings in 33 months,and more coming by GOD'S grace,amen.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 9:25am On Dec 11, 2019
RFM DIAMOND SERVICE
DIRECT LINKAGE
PRIVATE HOOKUP

Hello To You all,I will like to know if what this person said was right?

Dear wife,
If you want your marriage to last and be enjoyable, be conscious that your first baby is not your first born.
Your first and favorite baby is your husband.
Create NEW space in your heart for your kids, but don’t give them space your husband once had.

Meet the love of your life on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Join RFM 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 couples and singles ready for marriage.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
Praisepeace1:
Very soon you will be sending Your I.V wedding to people what do you say to claim it?? AMEN.

Hey! Man/Woman, if saying sorry keeps your home, then keep saying it. It doesn't make you less human. Most important thing is that there is love and peace in the family.

Start your day meeting someone interesting and lovely on RFM DIAMOND SERVICE for private hookup. Say no to loneliness. Join us @ Readyformarriage matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

Connect with singles in your location and experience new love and romance. Don't wait any longer join the moving love matchmaking train add up 08091783640

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 11:37am On Dec 12, 2019
Keep contacting 08091783640 WhatsApp.
Be a testifier of READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM just like 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 RFM couples and available singles ready for marriage, find your better half here.
RFM rocks!
RFM is the perfect place to meet your soulmate.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM)
Are you a responsible man /lady who is ready for marriage within 6 months - 1year? Contact RFM matchmaking on WhatsApp 08091783640. You will be introduced to a responsible man /lady of your choice who is ready for marriage(personal hookup).It is only meant for those who are ready for marriage.Available also is RFM DIAMOND SERVICE is a private hookup services.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Praisepeace1(f): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
RFM IS THE PLACE
COME ON IN
CONNECT TO YOUR PARTNER
ON 08091783640 WHATSAPP.

If he don't pay your bride price you are still single.
Some engagement are subscription for free browsing. If you know you .

You are next to testify, amen.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Happinesscrown(f): 8:25am On Dec 14, 2019
BUKUNMI WEDS ABAYOMI TODAY

GOD of RFM,we say thank you for your miracle works in our midst,we pray you bless their Union today and forever more,congratulations Oluwabunkumi & Abayomi,we use you and all RFM couples as a point of contact to bless all singles ready for marriage, you will remember today for a good memory, your children shall surround your tables in JESUS name.

Hello everyone,if you are in Ibadan,please join us to celebrate Bukunmi/Abayomi wedding holding today as they tie the knot at C.A.C orioke,yawawo in olorunsogo as well as registry at Ona Ara Local Government,We pray your own day will come in JESUS name, amen.

If you want to be like Wale,Abayomi,Bukunmi,Bukola,please connect to READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM) on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next testifier like these couples.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Happinesscrown(f): 10:35am On Dec 14, 2019
10TH RFM WEDDING IN 38 MONTHS

2-IN-1 RFM WEDDINGS.

14TH,17TH,18TH DECEMBER,2019

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 RFM WEDDINGS IN 38 MONTHS.

IT CAN ONLY BE GOD,HALLELUJAH

BUKOLA & WALE did introduction December last year,and will be doing engagement ceremony in her house at palmgroove onipanu in lagos on 17th December, as well doing court wedding just like how bisi & Tunji did their own on 25th July,2019,all road lead to Ikoyi Registry on 18th December,to say "I DO" this make them be 10TH RFM couples as they are with us in RFM since last year.Thank you GOD for everything,if you are in this area,please join us,our wedding testimonies are real and a live proof is shown for it because "IN RFM,GOD IS WITH US,ONE LOVE"

If you want to be like Wale and Bukola,please connect to READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM) on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next testifier like this couple.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Happinesscrown(f): 10:45am On Dec 14, 2019
11TH RFM WEDDING IN 38 MONTHS

2-IN-1 RFM WEDDINGS.

Abayomi joined us this year 13th of may,2019 and was matched to Bukunmi who joined us ,they did introduction in august 2019 which make them be 11TH RFM couples as they both joined us this year 2019 and now doing their engagement and white wedding today at Ona ara local government for registry,and engagement,reception will hold at Fol-hope Event center,enter bus to olorunsogo in Ibadan,take a bike to alawaye,ask of Fol-hope before amukoko,white wedding will hold at C.A.C,ori oke,at yawawo,we bless you LORD for everything.If you are in this area,please join us,our wedding testimonies are real and a live proof is shown for it because "IN RFM,GOD IS WITH US,ONE LOVE"

If you want to be like Abayomi and Bukunmi,please connect to READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM) on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next testifier like this couple.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Praisepeace1(f): 11:43am On Dec 14, 2019
2-IN-1 DECEMBER WEDDINGS.
14TH,17TH,18TH DECEMBER, 2019
BUKUNMI WEDS ABAYOMI
BUKOLA WEDS WALE.
Prayer for all single ladies
You will never marry to #Endure
You will marry to #Enjoy in JESUS Name, Amen.
No one has ever received an award for best wedding.
Don't kill yourself with debts.
Never cry for someone that
hurts you, just smile and say,
thanks for giving me chance to
see someone better than you.
Connect with marriage ready singles in your location on 08091783640 WhatsApp. Hookup and walk down the aisle!!!
Who is READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM)?
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Praisepeace1(f): 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2019
Happinesscrown:
11TH RFM WEDDING IN 38 MONTHS

2-IN-1 RFM WEDDINGS.

Abayomi joined us this year 13th of may,2019 and was matched to Bukunmi who joined us ,they did introduction in august 2019 which make them be 11TH RFM couples as they both joined us this year 2019 and now doing their engagement and white wedding today at Ona ara local government for registry,and engagement,reception will hold at Fol-hope Event center,enter bus to olorunsogo in Ibadan,take a bike to alawaye,ask of Fol-hope before amukoko,white wedding will hold at C.A.C,ori oke,at yawawo,we bless you LORD for everything.If you are in this area,please join us,our wedding testimonies are real and a live proof is shown for it because "IN RFM,GOD IS WITH US,ONE LOVE"

If you want to be like Abayomi and Bukunmi,please connect to READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM) on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next testifier like this couple.

These two gentle men,Wale and Abayomi told me if they can find their dream partners, they won't waste time and so they did,these are the sets of singles we want in RFM, those singles who are FULLY ready spiritually,mentally,physically,emotionally,financially,ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE? Join us on 08091783640 WhatsApp, you are next to testify, amen
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Happinesscrown(f): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
Happinesscrown:

GOD of RFM,we say thank you for your miracle works in our midst,we pray you bless their Union today and forever more,congratulations Oluwabunkumi & Abayomi,we use you and all RFM couples as a point of contact to bless all singles ready for marriage, you will remember today for a good memory, your children shall surround your tables in JESUS name.

Hello everyone,if you are in Ibadan,please join us to celebrate Bukunmi/Abayomi wedding holding today as they tie the knot at C.A.C orioke,yawawo in olorunsogo as well as registry at Ona Ara Local Government,We pray your own day will come in JESUS name, amen.

If you want to be like Wale,Abayomi,Bukunmi,Bukola,please connect to READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM) on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next testifier like these couples.

Find love @ Readyformarriage Matchmaking For Marriage. Steps to find love Made easy... You will give us description of the kind of person you will like to meet and the professional matchmaker will check database to connect you asap.. Sign up now and join other successful singles on readyformarriage.. 08091783640 WhatsApp.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Praisepeace1(f): 2:45am On Dec 17, 2019
CONCLUDING PART OF 10TH RFM WEDDING IS TODAY AND TOMORROW.

2-IN-1 RFM WEDDINGS.

This journey has started when BUKOLA & WALE did introduction December last year,and will be doing engagement ceremony in her house at palmgroove onipanu in lagos today 17th December, as well doing court wedding tomorrow at Ikoyi registry in lagos just like how bisi & Tunji did their own on 25th July,2019,all road lead to Ikoyi Registry tomorrow 18th December,to say "I DO" this make them be 10TH RFM couples as they are with us in RFM since last year.Thank you GOD for everything,if you are in this area,please join us,our wedding testimonies are real and a live proof is shown for it because "IN RFM,GOD IS WITH US,ONE LOVE"

If you want to be like Wale and Bukola,please connect to READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM) on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next testifier like this couple.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Happinesscrown(f): 11:30am On Dec 17, 2019
Keep it coming,
RFM is the place to meet your soulmate.
Join Olawale and Bukola today for the engagement ceremony, going on life,connect to meet your life partner on 08091793640 WhatsApp.
You are next to testify, amen.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Emekaco36(m): 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
my name is emeka from IMO state, i am 36yrs old, I am a easy going person, caring, loving, hard working and God fearing, my Hubie is cooking, playing and watching football, I stay in oke-aro ogun close to agege iju shaga lagos, I am chocolate in colour average in height I am not a graduate, i was working before not on till the company shutdown 7months ago so for now I am out of job, I will like to meet a beautiful chubby or average body but big, fair , she should b a graduated, between the age of 26 to 38yrs old that is loving, caring, God fearing, hard working and also, respect me for who I am, She can come from any tribe, please I want a lady that is ready for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage . if any one is interested in me please mail me emmyco36@gmail.com 08063743357
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Emekaco36(m): 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
Emekaco36:
my name is emeka from IMO state, i am 36yrs old, I am a easy going person, caring, loving, hard working and God fearing, my Hubie is cooking, playing and watching football, I stay in oke-aro ogun close to agege iju shaga lagos, I am chocolate in colour average in height I am not a graduate, i was working before not on till the company shutdown 7months ago so for now I am out of job, I will like to meet a beautiful chubby or average body but big, fair , she should b a graduated, between the age of 26 to 38yrs old that is loving, caring, God fearing, hard working and also, respect me for who I am, She can come from any tribe, please I want a lady that is ready for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage . if any one is interested in me please mail me emmyco36@gmail.com 08063743357
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Happinesscrown(f): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
RFM - BUILD HOMES
RFM - DIAMOND LINKAGE SERVICE

RFM is for marriage,where two sincere singles are ready for marriage, physically, mentally,spiritually, emotionally,financially,ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

This platform is for selected singles with mature minds,yelling for marriage.
Testimonies abound,more loading,we give GOD all the glory.We had 11 RFM weddings in 38 months,all glory to GOD.

RFM! building happy homes!
You must be gainfully employed to subscribe to this service.

RFM DIAMOND SERVICE!
Our one on one linkage offers takes care of your privacy and your details are kept safe.Connect to 08091783640 WhatsApp.

IN RFM,GOD IS WITH US AND INVOLVED. ONE LOVE.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Happinesscrown(f): 6:50am On Dec 18, 2019
Praisepeace1:
CONCLUDING PART OF 10TH RFM WEDDING IS TODAY AND TOMORROW.

2-IN-1 RFM WEDDINGS.

This journey has started when BUKOLA & WALE did introduction December last year,and will be doing engagement ceremony in her house at palmgroove onipanu in lagos today 17th December, as well doing court wedding tomorrow at Ikoyi registry in lagos just like how bisi & Tunji did their own on 25th July,2019,all road lead to Ikoyi Registry tomorrow 18th December,to say "I DO" this make them be 10TH RFM couples as they are with us in RFM since last year.Thank you GOD for everything,if you are in this area,please join us,our wedding testimonies are real and a live proof is shown for it because "IN RFM,GOD IS WITH US,ONE LOVE"

ALL ROAD LEAD TO IKOYI REGISTRY, LAGOS
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11RFM WEDDINGS IN 38 MONTHS

The LORD is good! And He’s mercies endures forever #WednesdayRFM
There have been so many wedding testimonies,marital breakthroughs and most importantly marital MINDSET CHANGES!
Indeed, something good has happened in RFM matchmaking with 11 RFM WEDDINGS in 38 months. We’re grateful to GOD,as we testify to great things GOD is doing and we pray for more,are you READY FOR MARRIAGE? Join us on 08091783640 WhatsApp to meet the partner of your dreams according to your preferences.Bukola and Wale will say "I DO" at Ikoyi registry today to finalise their wedding rites,if you are around there,please join us,to crown it all for these year 2019,we pray your own wedding day will come in JESUS name.
#whenRFMprays #somethinggoodmusthappen #takinhcharge.
Hallelujah.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Happinesscrown(f): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
Happinesscrown:

There have been so many wedding testimonies,marital breakthroughs and most importantly marital MINDSET CHANGES!
Indeed, something good has happened in RFM matchmaking with 11 RFM WEDDINGS in 38 months. We’re grateful to GOD,as we testify to great things GOD is doing and we pray for more,are you READY FOR MARRIAGE? Join us on 08091783640 WhatsApp to meet the partner of your dreams according to your preferences.Bukola and Wale will say "I DO" at Ikoyi registry today to finalise their wedding rites,if you are around there,please join us,to crown it all for these year 2019,we pray your own wedding day will come in JESUS name.
Hallelujah.

You can join us if you around IKOYI registry axis in lagos to rejoice with Olawale and Bukola as they say "I DO" today to finalise their marriage rites,connect to a DIVINE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM on 08091783640 WhatsApp, the one and only READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM) where we had 11 WEDDINGS in 38 months of RFM existence (this matchmaking platform was established on 20th October,2016),you are next to testify, amen.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 11:19am On Dec 19, 2019
Happinesscrown:

Hallelujah.

GOD OF RFM- THANK YOU

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 RFM WEDDINGS

HALLELUJAH AMEN.

1-11 RFM WEDDINGS IN 38 MONTHS, GOD OF RFM,YOU NO DEY USE US PLAY O.

BOTH WEDDINGS WERE HUGE SUCCESS.

When Love Is real, It won't lie, Cheat, pretend, hurt you or make you feel unwanted.
Do you want to fall in love?RFM 11 weddings in 38 months,thank you LORD
Get your true love at RFM on 08091783640 watsapp.
RFM - Match.
RFM - Hookup.
RFM - Weddings.
RFM - Marriage.
RFM - Love life.
RFM - Counselling.
RFM - One love
RFM - GOD with us.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
2020 - 2020

Be blessed

#newrfm
#newrelationship
#newweddings
#newfamilies
#newthings
#newbeginnings

What is your mindset towards MARRIAGE
There is true love if you believe just like RFM 11 couples who got married within 38 months of RFM existence,if you genuinely ready for marriage, time conscious, decisive,sincere ready for marriage,contact us on 08091783640 WhatsApp. you are next to testify, amen.

In 2020,our year of dominion maritally and in all areas of our life,amen.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 10:35am On Dec 20, 2019
Happinesscrown:

RFM - A Matchmaking platform with 11 RFM weddings in 38 months within her existence,all glory to GOD.

~ Another mans trash is another mans treasure. And what one man won't do another man will. So just because the men in your past didnt know your worth doesn't mean there isn't a man in your future that knows you're worth it

Get a man/woman that worth it just like Abayomi,Bukunmi,Wale,Bukola got theirs on READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM on 08091783640 WhatsApp. You are next to testify, amen.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
Happinesscrown:

2-IN-1 RFM WEDDINGS.

BUKOLA & WALE did introduction December last year,and will be doing engagement ceremony in her house at palmgroove onipanu in lagos on 17th December, as well doing court wedding just like how bisi & Tunji did their own on 25th July,2019,all road lead to Ikoyi Registry on 18th December,to say "I DO" this make them be 10TH RFM couples as they are with us in RFM since last year.Thank you GOD for everything,if you are in this area,please join us,our wedding testimonies are real and a live proof is shown for it because "IN RFM,GOD IS WITH US,ONE LOVE"

Is meeting your better half part of your goals for 2019? It’s easier now..... Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp.
#dating
#party
#speeddating
#love
#goals #single
#mingle

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2019
Happinesscrown:

2-IN-1 RFM WEDDINGS.

READY FOR MARRIAGE/GOD WITH US

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 RFM WEDDINGS

IN 38 MONTHS OF OUR EXISTENCE

WILL YOU LIKE TO SAY " I DO" IN 2020?

CONNECT TO 08091783640 WHATSAPP

A PERFECT PLACE TO MEET YOUR BAE.

~ Some ladies can be very funny.
That a man gives you money doesn't mean he owes you. He gives because he loves you.

~ Ladies if you like bend yourself like a wheelbarrow, form N, or even hang your legs on the fan and give him sex, at the end if your character is not good... You are not going anywhere.

RFM rocks!

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by donkelvin10(m): 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hi... I am Don Kelvin in need of a true relationship...An interested lady should what'sapp or call me on +2349023630072
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
Happinesscrown:

You can join us if you around IKOYI registry axis in lagos to rejoice with Olawale and Bukola as they say "I DO" today to finalise their marriage rites,connect to a DIVINE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM on 08091783640 WhatsApp, the one and only READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM) where we had 11 WEDDINGS in 38 months of RFM existence (this matchmaking platform was established on 20th October,2016),you are next to testify, amen.

Keep it coming.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (50) (Reply)

The Best S*x Hookup Whatsapp & Telegram Group For Nigerians / NiUK���� / Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / If U Need A Sugar Daddy In Lagos(only Serious Girls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.