Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:42 AM

Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money (29795 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) / 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by Unik3030: 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
u sure say that babe Na d babe wey Anty Linda post dat time
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by Joyboy1(m): 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
NOC1:

Can person wey beg fill a car tank? 145 × 80= 11,600.
Hope you learnt something today, if you by any means use a vehicle owned by a female, courtesy demand you fill up the thank. #gentleman.

You are absolutely right. Did he beg Linda for her car?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by Newboss(m): 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
He went to taste the Bentley grin grin Look at the car again grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by RexTramadol1: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
Me too want to fill her thank o
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by ifko: 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
tamethem:
No matter what went wrong between Linda and the baby daddy, that little guy resembles the man totally.

Handsome boy.
U said my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by iswallker(m): 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
shakyum:
who else noticed the way he dodged the question?

No he didn't, he gave a direct response... undecided

Improve on your comprehension in 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by showboy2301: 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
What of your own car, freezer? Is your car faulty or you have sold it? Hmmmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by BecomeALandLord(m): 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
First time in history that freeze isn't using insult to reply a troll

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by ikorodureporta: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
But...na right-hand drive b d car. Why is he on d passenger's side
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by IprintMONEY: 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by obstead200(m): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Did u go there to beg, yes or no?? Whether u filled the tank or her womb no concern us.
I get the feeling u wud like daddy freeze to fill Ur "tank".
U know he is so handsome.......
I can link u up if Ur wish.

Na play ooo
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by jenimable: 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
Trendvoice:
Controversial pastor Daddy Freeze who recently met with Nigeria top blogger Linda Ikeji in New photos, fan shades him to have went for the visitation to beg Linda Ikeji.

See response below :-

GIST VIA :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/daddy-freeze-replys-troll-who-said-he-went-to-beg-linda-ikeji-for-money/

Which one is controversial pastor?? So Freeze is now a pastor?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by 77up(m): 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
whitering:

What's matured about the response? Smh
You can only move forward in your dealings only if you can mind your busines and respect other people's opinion.

Live and let others do !

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by xangerar: 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
NOC1:

Hope you learnt something today, if you by any means use a vehicle owned by a female, courtesy demand you fill up the thank. #gentleman.

Honestly, I think that should be the direction to go. My interest is in the lesson learnt. If I by any means use a vehicle owned by a female, courtesy demand that I fill up the tank. Good stuff.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by Dareal90s(m): 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sellfish:
Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4926051/hp-envy-m6-quick-sale
Go return d gadget to its owner, akotileta.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
NOC1:

What if it was man? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by MrEndowed1: 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
This guy! You funny pass furniture
Hundreddegrees:
Continue driving and filling but make we no hear say something else was filled up at the end of the day sha
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by NOC1(m): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
asuustrike1:

What if it was man? undecided

It depends if na papa refill, if na junior brother refill to maintain the respect, if na friend depending his condition.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by amahthelma(f): 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
What the fan said was real
I know freeze so well if it was a lie he would have rained curses on that non fan guy
But he knows Linda ikeji no dey commot social media so he doesn't want to act funny in order not to disgrace himself
Probably the fuel attendant was too busy and freeze decided to help out by assisting Linda to fuel the car and the mumu is making it sound as if he paid for the fuel .
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by Olugbenga1234: 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
Lol. U guys should understand the tank he's talking about
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by Neddyogu(m): 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
From d pic, it doesn't look like Oga Freezer was behind the wheel oo. Abi she drive u go station, then u paid for d fuel? Just explain shaa, we are listening.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by babeosisi: 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
The baby is so cute
Who is the father?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by vigrxplusng: 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
Daddyfreeze has given his life to Christ.

Let somborry shaat hallelujah!
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by Soul47(m): 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
'Organized confusion' if you ask me.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by jieta: 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Did u go there to beg, yes or no?? Whether u filled the tank or her womb no concern us.

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by Reeberry: 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ogbeni, answer question with truth. Na beg you g beg. Leave nonsense story.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by DaV8King(m): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
NOC1:

Can person wey beg fill a car tank? 145 × 80105= 11,60015225.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by Facosco(m): 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
pek:
RIP English.
am tired o
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by sweetsandy4luv(f): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
Up till now what a wicked nation? they ought to have bought it from you now na wa ooh for nigerians
Sellfish:
Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4926051/hp-envy-m6-quick-sale
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by bigsmoke2(m): 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
Fall pregnant part 2 loading
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by festusparkz419(m): 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
Uncle Are You Sure it is Only the Car you Filled?....We dnt want to hear that you abandon The Fuel u Filled, During September Period oo

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money by VictorRomanov: 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
Tamarapetty:

If e no concern you whether him fill tank or womb, why e come concern you if him go beg or not?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Churchill Recognises Int'l WOMEN'S DAY, As Foundation Trends On Twitter / Osas Ajibade Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Ini Edo Is Pregnant For New Lover, Abandons Social Functions - NaijaGists.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.