Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos (42079 Views)

Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda / 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt / 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by Aliencraft(m): 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
LuciferKristi:
I just hope the motorcycle can still be salvaged & re-sold.

I hear they are quite expensive these days.

It's sad.

Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by joyfullyjoyous(f): 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by hackman34: 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
What a sad news. Rip to them
Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by Narijoel(m): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
did the bike man die?
Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by Vtrd: 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
I was going to sango yesterday for a birthday party, and I saw a terrible accident along the way.

The car was upside down and completely damaged from the front.

People were trying to push the car over and rescue the passenger.

I doubt if that driver survived.
Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by sayisayi(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
IamD18:
Chai! Where will they tell God they were coming from.

Zoogeria....

God will nod, then spit on the ground...

Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by sonofElElyon: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
And does the account mention that they were coming from or going to a bad place? hasty conclusion!

IamD18:
Chai! Where will they tell God they were coming from.
Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by Adeebiwa09(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
DeLaRue:
Who took off their skirts/trousers.

Some things are so wrong.

Where's the dignity for the dead

Oga I have been scrolling down to see if someone also thought of that. Were they like that?

Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by sonofElElyon: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
Guess your username says it all... O well

LuciferKristi:

It's sad.
Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by SweetBwoy: 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
cry

Dreams n Aspirations cut short
RIP
Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by OgaBuhari: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
YorubaMuslims:
Buhari will never go unpunished
this is new year. U better get sense

Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by sonofElElyon: 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
A bit of compassion is in order, really... Not necrophilia

enemyofprogress:
Eyaaaaaaaaaaa RIP to them.

E be like sey dat one wear sanitary pad that day, see as that place shoot up
Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by sonofElElyon: 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
Show compassion, not necrophilia

enemyofprogress:

Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by xcelentattitude(m): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
izzou:

This Michael Lisha is something else

He knew the girls by name
He knew they were best friends
He witnessed the accident
He even saw the SUV that hit them and ran away

Only one person..... lipsrsealed

Haba! Oga, which one do you work for? CIA or FBI

RIP to the dead, irrespective of where they are coming from.
Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by uthfaith(m): 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
LuciferKristi:

It's sad.
sense will not kill you. Oponu aye rada
Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by soso101: 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
bedspread:
Seriously; I Have Nothing to Say..

May GOD Comfort their Families...

Let those of Us Living Live our lives like it's our last day...

Live with the Conciousness of Eternity!

That's where the Main Life is..

If you Miss Heaven.... you Cannot Miss Hell!

Fact
Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by Juell(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
And the accident stripped them unclad?
Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by elonize(m): 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
Jesus,I was der wen dey brought them to ekp an General hospital, this thing happened at Niger cat junction, when I come dey c how d mum dey shout for hospital hen,I just go corner dey cry,cold catch me dat day,I saw dier bodies,but y we no get ambulance, if not them for survive
PrettyCrystal:
The untimely deaths of two best friends and namesake who were killed in a fatal accident few days ago in Lagos, have left their families and friends devastated.

The young ladies identified as Gloria, were reportedly on a motorcycle on Monday, December 31st, when they were hit by an SUV, according to reports. 

The ladies were said to have died on the spot following the impact of the accident and injuries sustained in the process. 

Their corpses have since been deposited at the morgue.

Friends and colleagues of the deceased have also taken to social media to mourn their loses. 

May their souls rest in peace. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/two-female-best-friends-killed-in-a-fatal-accident-in-lagos.html

Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by elonize(m): 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
Acordiin to wat they said,they wer still breathing for 25 minutes, no motor gree take them to hospital, d girl on black,her head press go insyd,if una c d scene,nobi how una c am
Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
The most avoidable deaths occur in Nigeria. We keep giving the stupid excuse of "village people at work". From the reports it can be concluded that if the emergency system in Nigeria was working, they would still be alive. Secondly, what happened to their clothes?? RIP to both of them.

Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by elonize(m): 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
Wen dis girls wer unconscious, some ppo 1 thief dier fone
Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by elonize(m): 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
Dude it's for air to enter dier body,
DeLaRue:

Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
elonize:
Wen dis girls wer unconscious, some ppo 1 thief dier fone
Its possible. There are lots of thieves in Nigeria.
Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by Pat4321: 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
Terrible way to die
Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by dnawah(m): 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
DeLaRue:

that could be the way they dressed,may be runs girls.birds of the same plumage flocks together.
Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by sayisayi(m): 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
What about helmets?
Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by okwabayi(m): 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
Something tells me a lot of people die from otherwise saveable situations. Somehow I believe one or both females fell into a coma. For Naija here we no send, anybody wey get accident na death and burial straight.
Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by savageee(f): 6:56am On Jan 04, 2019
izzou:

This Michael Lisha is something else

He knew the girls by name
He knew they were best friends
He witnessed the accident
He even saw the SUV that hit them and ran away

Only one person..... lipsrsealed
my dear everything the person said is true, the girl on black is my friend
Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by savageee(f): 6:59am On Jan 04, 2019
Zhegx:
The most avoidable deaths occur in Nigeria. We keep giving the stupid excuse of "village people at work". From the reports it can be concluded that if the emergency system in Nigeria was working, they would still be alive. Secondly, what happened to their clothes?? RIP to both of them.
that was how they dressed out
Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by savageee(f): 7:04am On Jan 04, 2019
DeLaRue:

no body took off their clothes, that was how they dressed
Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 05, 2019
OgaBuhari:
this is new year. U better get sense

Re: Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos by HouseRavenclaw: 9:43am On Aug 09, 2022
enemyofprogress:

We will see the corpses of you and your loved ones and follow suit by noting what irrelevant undergarments you’re all wearing. Disturbed swine.

One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) / 3 Siblings Die After A Truck Rammed Into Their Mother's Shop In Ondo (Graphic) / Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo