Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

How Can I Start A Sachet Water Factory - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Start A Sachet Water Factory (402 Views)

Bread Factory Or Sachet Water Factory / My Experience As A Pure Water Factory Worker / Is Tricycle Good For Pure Water Factory? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Start A Sachet Water Factory by PRYNXTEE(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
I need a helper to guide me through I have a site with at least 4 bungalow building well structure and I need guide on what to do to get Nafdac registration and CAC registration and guidance please
Re: How Can I Start A Sachet Water Factory by superman1073: 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
PRYNXTEE:
I need a helper to guide me through I have a site with at least 4 bungalow building well structure and I need guide on what to do to get Nafdac registration and CAC registration and guidance please

Go online/nairaland threads and read all you can about business / company registration.
Then still search about NAFDAC REGISTRATION.
Re: How Can I Start A Sachet Water Factory by kokoleecious01(m): 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
First off, you need to register the company for the production of water with CAC (in the event that you have not yet registered I could be of help) then for the purposes of Nafdac you need to have registered trademark in the name you want to use for sales before NAFDAC will follow you up with the various tests and clearance. There is a standard for those your production unit by nafdac before you are registered. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Start A Sachet Water Factory by PRYNXTEE(m): 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
Thanks for letting me know the CAC registration will cost me how much and when will I get my certification when I start the processing

(1) (Reply)

Study In China For March Intake 2019 / Brand New Luxury Semi Detached 4bedroom Duplex With Penthouse In Abuja With Pics / Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 1 Million??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.