Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

What Is The Most Disturbing Thing That You Walked In On And Can’t “unsee”? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Most Disturbing Thing That You Walked In On And Can’t “unsee”? (286 Views)

What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Disturbing Thing That You Walked In On And Can’t “unsee”? by keentola(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
I've seen a lot of disturbing sh*ts in my life but the top one would be the time I went to buy drug in a chemist's shop down the street in my area in Ibadan. I noticed the shop was empty and being in dire need of the said drug, I called pit to the no-where-to-be-found chemist repeatedly but no one was answering so I had to move into the shop when I heard some creaking noises like a thief's footstep, I went back outside, picked a stick just to scare the their away so as to alert the neighbours if my suspicions were right. I didn't want to be the guy that's scared of rat.

So I moved back in, with a stick in my dominant hand and I rushed to the place and to my utter astonishment, guess what I found?

A man was having sex (backdoor way to be precise) with the chemist (an alhaja, eleha with 4-5 kids).

The place was so dirty and in their bid to cover the romp, the man removed his Pete so fast that the woman farted. I was so stunned to move away.

I still see the woman anytime I go back to our old street. we share a secret and I'm not breaking the secret. lest I forget, I've been buying drugs for free since.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Will Be Actualised This Year – Uwazuruike / Yayi Vs GRV Senatorial Avengers Skit.. Hilarious �� / Tribalism In Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.