Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Despite Fight, Corruption Still Thrives In Nigeria, NBS Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite Fight, Corruption Still Thrives In Nigeria, NBS Says (11270 Views)

Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS / Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time. / Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Fight, Corruption Still Thrives In Nigeria, NBS Says by cardoctor(m): 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
Only in Nigeria? Wake up from ur slumber and get into the fight. God help u.
Re: Despite Fight, Corruption Still Thrives In Nigeria, NBS Says by AngelicBeing: 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
izzou:
grin

Abuja- The residence of Mr Integrity

Lagos- The residence of Mr integrity's right hand man

Kaduna- The residence of Mr integrity's asslicker

Buhari made Atiku an option today. I'm just happy the current sufferings, killings and poverty in Nigeria is no respecter of religion, tribe or political party.

If you like vote Buhari.

Las Las, Na your body go tell you cool
tongue

Re: Despite Fight, Corruption Still Thrives In Nigeria, NBS Says by Treasure17(m): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Bro no vex abeg ...I thought you were one of those paid Buhari agents here...thanks
Lol.. I no vex.

1 Like

Re: Despite Fight, Corruption Still Thrives In Nigeria, NBS Says by Reference(m): 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
Did I not tell you folks that by 2019 everyone will be demystified. Just returned to Abuja from my two week vacation in the much trumpeted and seriously overhyped Lagos (story for another day) and what is the story allover the airwaves. The appointment of a relation of Mr. President to head the panel that will collate election results... and I am like... well if this is not demystification... what is....

What exactly is the meaning of the word INTEGRITY to this government because I am stunned that such a thing can happen in a country like Nigeria and the streeys are not ablaze by now.

What exactly is happening in Nigeria. Why this unfortunate turn of events. Why has this President and Presidency gone so sour. Why destroy the very institution that enabled your opportunity at power. Why.
Re: Despite Fight, Corruption Still Thrives In Nigeria, NBS Says by Galaticos444: 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
Kano d state of gandollar shud top d list
Re: Despite Fight, Corruption Still Thrives In Nigeria, NBS Says by jomoh: 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
Omooba77:

In reality has corruption decrease sir?

Bros

Please bare with me but i will like to answer your question with question.

Can you kindly do a mental calculation of effect of the following programs on corruption (embezzlement of public fund) by public servants.

Treasury Single Account (TSA)

BVN

In the analysis of those two lies the answer you seek

Except we want to lie to ourselves, corruption has been forced down by the system but the mentality still thrives in the mind of Nigerians.

The first step of reducing corruption is taking away the yam from the goat. TSA has done part a great deal in dealing with that at the national level.

Another step is ability to trace where the goat is hiding the yams. The BVN has done a lot on that.

Even the senators acknowledges lack of Ghana-must-go bags for passage of bills and budget as against the N12billion paid by Okonjo iweala.

There’s still a very long way to go.

Like Femi falana said, there’s no state government fighting corruption. FG cannot fight corruption at the state level. It can only do so at the federal level.

You will agree with me that changing the mindset of people and eliminating corruption is not a decades job let alone a 4years job.
Re: Despite Fight, Corruption Still Thrives In Nigeria, NBS Says by Omooba77: 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
jomoh:

Bros

Please bare with me but i will like to answer your question with question.

Can you kindly do a mental calculation of effect of the following programs on corruption (embezzlement of public fund) by public servants.

Treasury Single Account (TSA)

BVN

In the analysis of those two lies the answer you seek

Except we want to lie to ourselves, corruption has been forced down by the system but the mentality still thrives in the mind of Nigerians.

The first step of reducing corruption is taking away the yam from the goat. TSA has done part a great deal in dealing with that at the national level.

Another step is ability to trace where the goat is hiding the yams. The BVN has done a lot on that.

Even the senators acknowledges lack of Ghana-must-go bags for passage of bills and budget as against the N12billion paid by Okonjo iweala.

There’s still a very long way to go.

Like Femi falana said, there’s no state government fighting corruption. FG cannot fight corruption at the state level. It can only do so at the federal level.

You will agree with me that changing the mindset of people and eliminating corruption is not a decades job let alone a 4years job.

How much has NNPC remited to TSA which was initiative of GEJ, likewise BVN.
Babachir still going and coming out of Aso rock, Ikoyi-Gate is still unresolved.
Re: Despite Fight, Corruption Still Thrives In Nigeria, NBS Says by Omooba77: 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
Reference:
Did I not tell you folks that by 2019 everyone will be demystified. Just returned to Abuja from my two week vacation in the much trumpeted and seriously overhyped Lagos (story for another day) and what is the story allover the airwaves. The appointment of a relation of Mr. President to head the panel that will collate election results... and I am like... well if this is not demystification... what is....

What exactly is the meaning of the word INTEGRITY to this government because I am stunned that such a thing can happen in a country like Nigeria and the streeys are not ablaze by now.

What exactly is happening in Nigeria. Why this unfortunate turn of events. Why has this President and Presidency gone so sour. Why destroy the very institution that enabled your opportunity at power. Why.

Dem no understand; want to fo everything to retain power, that only God gives
Re: Despite Fight, Corruption Still Thrives In Nigeria, NBS Says by pieces18: 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
appointment of Amina Zakari as inec collation officer is the most shameless corruption ever in the history of this world, a president son riding a motorcycle worth millions is the worse corruption, etc, etc, and etc. pls let somebody help me continue.

but this result is fake and a hate result, i expect Kaduna State to be number 1.
pls reverse this thing pls.
Re: Despite Fight, Corruption Still Thrives In Nigeria, NBS Says by pieces18: 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
a mr integrity who refused to discuss and settle issues with ASUU, assup and NLC, instead he called thugs, armed robbers and kidnappers called NANS to discuss national issue with them, that is the worse corruption.
Re: Despite Fight, Corruption Still Thrives In Nigeria, NBS Says by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
Racoon:
Even the government owned NBS acknowledged & confirmed that corruption still thrives under Buhari govt
Well nothing new as the monumental corruption and lopsided anti-corruption war under this regime is simply unprecedented.

So where are the zombie asslickers of the APC always shouting corruption here? What a useless govt with more useless zombified supporters.Meanwhile this is the result after Buhari fought corruption for four years;

pls call them out especially that barbecue manaaa...

ALL the NL zombies supporting this buhari..

them and their families will NOT no peace!!!

nonsense!!!!
Re: Despite Fight, Corruption Still Thrives In Nigeria, NBS Says by Olril18(m): 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
Omooba77:

Hmmmm. Those who are shouting corruption against others are more corrupted than corruption itself.
Re: Despite Fight, Corruption Still Thrives In Nigeria, NBS Says by Olril18(m): 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sirjamo:
PDP still holds the record of the most corrupt government the world has ever seen

It might take some time, but Buhari will eventually kill grand corruption, though nobody can kill systemic corruption sighted in this report, it require collective efforts of all Nigerians.
like Mr thiefnuubu right?
remind of the party of the minister who use 176 million to construct a borehole again?
hahaaaahaaaaa
Re: Despite Fight, Corruption Still Thrives In Nigeria, NBS Says by bejeria101(m): 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
Dullard of intergrity! Thought you would gag NBS! Awon oponu
Re: Despite Fight, Corruption Still Thrives In Nigeria, NBS Says by Olril18(m): 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Supporter of looters, make shame do you small. Today Nigeria is suffering because the only thing you pdp people know is stealing and more stealing.

Imagine for 16 years no single completed rail project by PDP

less than 4 years APC has completed 2 and will finish a 3rd by may. Have some shame, work hard as God bless the hands that work.
hahaaaahaaa
when will Buhari jail mr thieefnubu?
when will babachir be tried
has ganduje account be frozen yet?
apooda..
you call other thieves but hypocritically always avoid the various thieves feasting on Nigeria's destiny in your own stupidd party.
Re: Despite Fight, Corruption Still Thrives In Nigeria, NBS Says by jomoh: 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
Omooba77:

How much has NNPC remited to TSA which was initiative of GEJ, likewise BVN.
Babachir still going and coming out of Aso rock, Ikoyi-Gate is still unresolved.

Another of the wailer who turn exchanges into an interrogation.

If you don’t know how NNPC accounts work and how TSA operates I’m not the one to educate you.

GEJ initiative. LOL Bros I have tones of initiatives on how to stop corruption I just don’t have the platform. Your GEJ had the platform but couldn’t implement it.

Moral of the tale: Any idiot can have an idea it take a real man to implement it.

So because Babachir and Ikoyi-Gate gate is still unsolved mean corruption is still very much.

It is people like you that say nothing is working simply because government has not put money in your pocket.

I regret wasting me time replying more so while I’m watching two important football matches.
Re: Despite Fight, Corruption Still Thrives In Nigeria, NBS Says by Omooba77: 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
jomoh:

Another of the wailer who turn exchanges into an interrogation.

If you don’t know how NNPC accounts work and how TSA operates I’m not the one to educate you.

GEJ initiative. LOL Bros I have tones of initiatives on how to stop corruption I just don’t have the platform. Your GEJ had the platform but couldn’t implement it.

Moral of the tale: Any idiot can have an idea it take a real man to implement it.

So because Babachir and Ikoyi-Gate gate is still unsolved mean corruption is still very much.

It is people like you that say nothing is working simply because government has not put money in your pocket.

I regret wasting me time replying more so while I’m watching two important football matches.

You have been trainned to twist things
Please, tell me what is working sir, GEJ is blamed for mr failure not appointing cabinets
Re: Despite Fight, Corruption Still Thrives In Nigeria, NBS Says by Pat4321: 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
Because the allege chief fighter is Very corrupt, Buhari is very corrupt
Re: Despite Fight, Corruption Still Thrives In Nigeria, NBS Says by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
They are not fighting corruption, they are telling us that they are fighting corruption and hopping that we will believe them, if they keep repeating that they are phitting kwaraptian. grin
Re: Despite Fight, Corruption Still Thrives In Nigeria, NBS Says by jomoh: 12:04am On Jan 04, 2019
Omooba77:

You have been trainned to twist things
Please, tell me what is working sir, GEJ is blamed for mr failure not appointing cabinets

See who’s accusing someone of twisting things.

We started from statistics of corruption

You twisted it into GEJ

Now it’s that I should tell you what is working. So who’s twisting things? Hypocrisy is accusing someone of doing the same thing you yourself is doing.

But if you want to go there then let’s go.

So tell me what was working before that is not working now?

Present them with facts.

For every one you present with facts I will present two that was not working before but is working now with facts.
Re: Despite Fight, Corruption Still Thrives In Nigeria, NBS Says by Bitterleafsoup: 8:27am On Jan 04, 2019
Stalwert:
business day must always quote idiots and pigs for validation
Lies all Lies just like this story. We have risen in the ranks of corruption!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Moves To Tackle Gangs, Kidnappers In Lagos / Burundi: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Nkurunziza, Prays For Peaceful Transition / Tears As Presidency Sealed Saraki’s Fate In 15 Minutes - Eyewitness' Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.