Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

What Do You Hope Your Child Will Never Know About The World? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Hope Your Child Will Never Know About The World? (349 Views)

Somebody's Child Will Love You. / What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? / If You Speak With The Right Diction Your Child Will Speak Right Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Hope Your Child Will Never Know About The World? by keentola(m): 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
I'm not a father but the prospect of being a father scares me. My family is pretty dysfunctional, dad is MIA, mother is so emotional and we the children share no real connection but that is how every family is, right?

But then I have seen a lot of happy family and I can't help but ask where is the fault coming in from?

so as a potential father, I want to ask fathers and mothers and also potential parent like me that what do you hope your kids will never know about life?
Re: What Do You Hope Your Child Will Never Know About The World? by McStoic(m): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
keentola:
I'm not a father but the prospect of being a father scares me. My family is pretty dysfunctional, dad is MIA, mother is so emotional and we the children share no real connection but that is how every family is, right?

But then I have seen a lot of happy family and I can't help but ask where is the fault coming in from?

so as a potential father, I want to ask fathers and mothers and also potential parent like me that what do you hope your kids will never know about life?
From your signature, you are an atheist. Do you really wanna father a child in that mould? You are a pro LGBT....ewww and you wanna father a child? Who is deceiving who bro? Would you realla wanna father a sexual deviant? Ohoo, sorry you are one already. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO BE HAPPY WHILE TRYNA CHEAT NATURE. Anyway, i wouldn't want my child exposed to anything abominable. If he/she is exposed to other minor failures and mistakes of human nature he can at least be corrected and could outgrow them as part of their learning curve. ANYTHING POSITIVELY NATURAL IS PERMITTED BUT NOT UNNATURAL. TUFIAKWA.
Re: What Do You Hope Your Child Will Never Know About The World? by lavanahblog(f): 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
That the male child is naturally a thief
And the female child is naturally a xwhore
Re: What Do You Hope Your Child Will Never Know About The World? by keentola(m): 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
McStoic:

From your signature, you are an atheist. Do you really wanna father a child in that mould? You are a pro LGBT....ewww and you wanna father a child? Who is deceiving who bro? Would you realla wanna father a sexual deviant? Ohoo, sorry you are one already. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO BE HAPPY WHILE TRYNA CHEAT NATURE. Anyway, i wouldn't want my child exposed to anything abominable. If he/she is exposed to other minor failures and mistakes of human nature he can at least be corrected and could outgrow them as part of their learning curve. ANYTHING POSITIVELY NATURAL IS PERMITTED BUT NOT UNNATURAL. TUFIAKWA.
there are many atheists that have happy home. there are millions of homosexuals that have great families, better than christians and Muslim's own. so I see no reason why my ideology should affect my children.

moreover, I support LGBT, that does not make me a gay. the same way you could be supporting buhari but you ain't the president.. STFUMF

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hope Your Child Will Never Know About The World? by McStoic(m): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
keentola:
there are many atheists that have happy home. there are millions of homosexuals that have great families, better than christians and Muslim's own. so I see no reason why my ideology should affect my children.

moreover, I support LGBT, that does not make me a gay. the same way you could be supporting buhari but you ain't the president.. STFUMF

Epic lame. Homo dey claim family wey a heterosexual person create. See confusion ooo. Park well jare.

(1) (Reply)

11-year-old Breadwinner, His Younger Siblings, And Mentally Unstable Mum Spotted / How To Know When It Is Time To Divorce Your Spouse / Available Land At Sprawling Homes Arepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.