Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? (1042 Views)

I've Decided To Learn A New Skill - Tailoring / How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year / Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by HUSTLER001: 12:45am On Jan 01, 2021
Looking at the way things pan out last year, it won't be out of place to say that acquiring new skill is a necessity to survive the current economic downturn. In this light,I welcome nairalanders to share their aspirations as to which skill they wish to acquire as we step into the new year. As for me,culinary skill is on my mind. It won't be too bad to put food on my table(excuse my pun).lol. So guys,let's share ours.
Re: What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 3:22am On Jan 01, 2021
Graphic design,forex,animation,v-editing,web developing
And some online skill
Re: What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by Duchessree(f): 5:05am On Jan 01, 2021
Fashion illustration
Shoe making
Re: What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by thatthickgurl(f): 6:23am On Jan 01, 2021
Programming
Re: What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by China112(m): 8:18am On Jan 01, 2021
web development and graphics design. wish I had a laptop
Re: What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by HUSTLER001: 8:30am On Jan 01, 2021
thatthickgurl:
Programming
learning that by the side too. Currently learning mysql,python,pandas and tableau. Hope I'm not confusing you sha?
Re: What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by HUSTLER001: 8:40am On Jan 01, 2021
Duchessree:
Fashion illustration
Shoe making
nice one
Re: What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by HUSTLER001: 8:42am On Jan 01, 2021
Fvckhypocrite:
Graphic design,forex,animation,v-editing,web developing

And some online skill
what programming language do you intend learning?
Re: What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by HUSTLER001: 8:43am On Jan 01, 2021
China112:
web development and graphics design. wish I had a laptop
nice one
Re: What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by thatthickgurl(f): 9:30am On Jan 01, 2021
HUSTLER001:
learning that by the side too. Currently learning mysql,python,pandas and tableau. Hope I'm not confusing you sha?

Lol
You are definitely confusing me
Re: What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by oluwole70525: 9:40am On Jan 01, 2021
:Graphic design,forex,animation,v-editing,web developing And some online skillwhat programming language do you intend learning?
Re: What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by HUSTLER001: 11:10am On Jan 01, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Lol
You are definitely confusing me
okay,let's starts from somewhere.which programming language is on your mind to learn?
Re: What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by HUSTLER001: 11:14am On Jan 01, 2021
oluwole70525:
:Graphic design,forex,animation,v-editing,web developing And some online skillwhat programming language do you intend learning?
I think for web Dev and animations you should go learn HTML,CSS,java(in that sequence).Take it one step at a time if not,your head go blow ooooo
Re: What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by thatthickgurl(f): 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
HUSTLER001:
okay,let's starts from somewhere.which programming language is on your mind to learn?

Html
Css
Java
Re: What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by HUSTLER001: 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Html
Css
Java
okay. Did you study computer science?
Re: What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by Mumujustwise(f): 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2021
HUSTLER001:
what programming language do you intend learning?
xup

I switch account

Omo i never sabi the type wey i go learn oo
But am getting laptop this month

Can u teach me the one wey u sabi?
Re: What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by HUSTLER001: 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
Mumujustwise:
xup

I switch account

Omo i never sabi the type wey i go learn oo
But am getting laptop this month

Can u teach me the one wey u sabi?
lol me sef dey learn too.
Re: What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by thatthickgurl(f): 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
HUSTLER001:
okay. Did you study computer science?

Not at all
Re: What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by Mumujustwise(f): 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
HUSTLER001:
lol me sef dey learn too.
i know na
Buh atleast u sabi small,
Re: What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by Mumujustwise(f): 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
HUSTLER001:
see wetin u sabi me never sabi any one
Re: What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by CsRockefeller(m): 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
Mumujustwise:
see wetin u sabi me never sabi any one

I havea very good personal laptop for sale.
Re: What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by Mumujustwise(f): 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
CsRockefeller:

I havea very good personal laptop for sale.
lol Na jalingo i dey
Re: What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by HUSTLER001: 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Not at all
let's chart on WhatsApp.
Re: What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by CsRockefeller(m): 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
Mumujustwise:
lol
Na jalingo i dey

O! Oh!
Re: What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by Mumujustwise(f): 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
CsRockefeller:

O! Oh!
where u dey?
Re: What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by Mumujustwise(f): 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
CsRockefeller:

O! Oh!
where u dey?
Re: What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by Mumujustwise(f): 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
HUSTLER001:
let's chart on WhatsApp. 08134705525.
so u cnt teach me abi

Na thickgurl u wan teach

No p
Re: What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by CsRockefeller(m): 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
Mumujustwise:
where u dey?

Lagos.
Re: What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by Mumujustwise(f): 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Lagos.
ooops
No way!
Re: What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by CsRockefeller(m): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
Mumujustwise:
ooops

No way!

No wahala.
Re: What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by thatthickgurl(f): 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
Mumujustwise:
so u cnt teach me abi

Na thickgurl u wan teach

No p

Lol
Re: What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? by HUSTLER001: 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
Mumujustwise:
so u cnt teach me abi

Na thickgurl u wan teach

No p
grin grin oya add me too.may e no be like say I do ojoro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

RAW GHANA SHEA BUTTER IN LAGOS / The Cry Of A University Lecturer!!! / I Need A Matured Mind To Talk To. I'm Losing My Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.