Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Family Travel Buddies To Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Family Travel Buddies To Dubai (1043 Views)

Family Travel World Before Children Go Blind (pics, video) / Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius / Travel Buddies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Travel Buddies To Dubai by Pesuzok(m): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
Is anyone interested in a family group travel to Dubai this Easter? Let's get talking and make the trip memorable.
Re: Family Travel Buddies To Dubai by davodyguy: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
Pesuzok:
Is anyone interested in a family group travel to Dubai this Easter? Let's get talking and make the trip memorable.
Cost?
Re: Family Travel Buddies To Dubai by Pesuzok(m): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
davodyguy:

Cost?
Individual cost, we can decide on accommodation and fun things to do
Re: Family Travel Buddies To Dubai by davodyguy: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
Pesuzok:

Individual cost, we can decide on accommodation and fun things to do
Average estimated cost per adult and duration, (5nights) etc
Re: Family Travel Buddies To Dubai by Nobody: 4:21am On Jan 04, 2019
You can check this out Naijatravelguide for list of fun things to do in Dubai with their prices, there you can draw out your travel itinerary and its estimated costs... Hope it helps @ davodyguy and Pesuzok

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Travel Buddies To Dubai by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:01am On Jan 04, 2019
I am in
Re: Family Travel Buddies To Dubai by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:01am On Jan 04, 2019
Re: Family Travel Buddies To Dubai by davodyguy: 7:08am On Jan 04, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
I am in
Me, travel with Atiku? I'll run from all politicians grin

1 Like

Re: Family Travel Buddies To Dubai by Chomsky1967(f): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
Pesuzok:
Why don't you want an intimate and personal experience with just your family? That's what I'd do
Re: Family Travel Buddies To Dubai by Pesuzok(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
Chomsky1967:

Why don't you want an intimate and personal experience with just your family? That's what I'd do
Just thinking of trying something different

1 Like

Re: Family Travel Buddies To Dubai by mikkyangel(m): 9:37am On Jan 09, 2019
Am in...how much?
Re: Family Travel Buddies To Dubai by coolsheyi(m): 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
Whats the cost ?

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Call Nigeria From Ghana Using 9mobile Or MTN? / BREAKING: Bill Gates Becomes First To Buy A £500m Hydrogen-powered Super Yacht / Best Africa Country To Relocate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.