Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,843 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Pz Ability Results. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pz Ability Results. (1311 Views)

Pz Cussons / Invitation 4 Pz Cussons Test 2013 / 15 Current Vacancies At PZ Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pz Ability Results. by niyis: 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2007
please for those who had done the ability teest of pz, has anyone gotten his or her results. the HR said we could ask for it which i ve done but no reply. has anyone gotten his or hers. if yes could you pls paste the email addy on line. maybe i wrote the wrong thing.
Re: Pz Ability Results. by dandosky(m): 12:18am On Apr 18, 2007
you seems to be too anxious to know your score, well that is understandable!. remember you are asked to request for your result on the 23rd (Monday) of this month, i guest this is to allow others to take their test and to give room for the collation of results, this was why you have not been answered. So dear Niyi be patient as we all await the result, best of luck my fellow landers.
Re: Pz Ability Results. by solo2859: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2007
Hello Niyi, Dandosky & Dear Nairalanders,

I wrote the PZ essay test and did my best, but i am yet to be called for the Ability Test which i learnt has commenced.
Pls can someone tell me what is happening? because I am really interested in writing d ability test since I know I did my best in d essay test.
Pls respond and help in quelling my anxiety.
Cheers!
Re: Pz Ability Results. by whimsyxl: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2007
Hi nairalanders!I wrote the PZ Ability test yesterday.We were asked to send an e-mail to enitan.olaleye@pzil.com requesting for the test result.I sent the email request yesterday after the test and i got the result via email today.I made it to the next round according to the mail though i'll stil be informed formally by PZ about the next round of Interviews, Meet u @ d top pals, wink
Re: Pz Ability Results. by tutsy: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2007
i did my IT with PZ in 2003 so i didnt do any essay test just the ability test and i passed 54% of which the pass mark is abt 45% i was then asked to hold on that they will get in touch.i have been waiting since september(when i wrote d test) or is it october (when the result came out)
so my advise dont put all of your hope on them,cos u just might be dissapointed
later
Re: Pz Ability Results. by whimsyxl: 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2007
Tutsy i heard a friend say the same thing.Is all this test stuff some fraud??It'll really be annoying if after wasting so much time and resources to get to this stage and it ends up that way.Nevertheless, we still have to stay hopeful.  undecided
Re: Pz Ability Results. by niyis: 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2007
solo2859 try this nos and make enquires 08057110944. u neva can tell she might be of help. hope you get it. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Pz Ability Results. by niyis: 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2007
whimsyxl i tried the mail and received a mailer demon. are you sure it is correct. we were given phyllis.mollokwu@pzil.com
Re: Pz Ability Results. by aribells(m): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2007
I just received an email informing me that i was succesfull @ the Ability test and will be contated for the date of the interview. i emailed enitan.olaleye@pz.com
Re: Pz Ability Results. by lummy2enny: 10:05am On Apr 20, 2007
[b]dear fellow nairalanders,

for those that wrote their own PZ ABILITY TEST on wednesday, the right email address is phyllis.molokwu@pzil.com

Good LUCK TO YOU ALL AND SEE U AT D TOP
Re: Pz Ability Results. by whimsyxl: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2007
The e-mail address i dropped initially is correct.I wrote the ability test cnducted on Tuesday 17th April and got my own reply via that e-mail addy.I've even been invited for the 1st group interview taking place on Monday 23rd April.Be hopeful pals.Meet you at the top. wink
Re: Pz Ability Results. by lovelynk(f): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2007
Hello fellow nairalanders,i did the ability test with Pz on wednesday 18th and i was called this afternoon for an interview nextweek wednesday though i have not seen my results.Pls if u have not heard from them just hold on ,u might still get ur invitation.Best of luck
Re: Pz Ability Results. by donofram: 8:28am On Apr 24, 2007
Dear nairalanders,
i just recieved an INVITATION TO SIT FOR THE PZ ABILITY TEST ON WEDNESDAY? PLEASE WHAT IS IT LIKE? KEEP ME INFORMED MY EMAIL IS madu_francis@yahoo.com

Thanks,
OFRAM

(1) (Reply)

Finally Alder Consulting Calling / Cbn Aptitude Test - How Far / Lebanise Vs Indian Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.