Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh (27437 Views)

Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault / Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” / Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh by Celebrityblog: 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
Policemen assaulted and beat Nigerian Artiste, Viktoh yesterday night in Lagos.

Watch video of the moment he was assaulted as Viktoh speaks.

The Policeman that made his face swollen like this also caught on camera.

See how fans, Nigerians are reacting to the assault video of Viktoh.....

Watch the video
here and see more reactions..

Viktoh said: "Ah!! See my face, police brutality, this must stop, this must stop this night. Wait, wait, wey that guy? See him, he punched me in the eye, you punched me in the eye...."
Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/viktoh-face-after-policeman-punched-and.html?m=1

Re: Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh by Celebrityblog: 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
Watch the video
HERE and see more reactions..

1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh by Sellfish(m): 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
That eye looks infected tho sad....

He better go have it checked out instead of barking online like a castrated dog when he has already allowed a man like himself cheat him and go free sad

Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4926051/hp-envy-m6-quick-sale

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh by Wisdombankxz: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
Speedy recovery to you.

Meanwhile, If you need an active Instagram page for your business, blog or personal use.
I have an 11k, 25k and 28k followers Instagram page for sale.

Kindly check my signature for my contact.

Serious buyers please.
Re: Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh by ugochukwufrenzy: 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
dem don redesign my guy eye...how then can he see d rest of d year!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh by MufasaRebirth: 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
Maybe he was caught with stolen pants grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh by kidman96(m): 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
That's what happens when you disrespect the police.
Re: Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh by yomalex(m): 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hmm
Re: Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh by englishmart(m): 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
Don't worry, Olamide will fight for you.
If police go fit change am for their own ambassador wey be Small doctor, nobody wey them no go change am for o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh by Christafarian(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
Human Rights Abuse by armed personnel isn't just starting in Nigeria; e don tey. But the sad reality is that whether you like it or not it will always be there till His his kingdom come.

It is now left for the victims to seek proper legal redress. Most Courts of law are ever ready to dispense justice by slamming heavy & compensatory punitive costs against the Nigerian Police in addition to other reliefs sought by the said victims.

Although, the procedure of recovering those monetary costs may seem cumbersome, you'll definitely fair better in the end.
Re: Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh by Iamtony(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
Z6DWJRDL...... tongue
Re: Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh by RevenGeMission: 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
useless people
Re: Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh by chiboy1116: 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
A times homeboy go sit down De wonder wetin e go be like to leave Nigeria . undecided...I pray this year go be my year.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh by Snoopyjaga: 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
He's not the first neither is he going to be the last. We've had soldiers shoot at unarmed civilians nothing happened, Police brutalize innocent people on the street, nothing happened. The country needs a hard reset. You can only get this through a revolution. Till then, sorry!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh by bluefilm: 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
This one na complete facial mending.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh by PortableToDynam(m): 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
AJ self no beat person eyes close like dz....popo yaff customize Viktohs face...WEH SEH MUDIA FOOOOOOOOO

Re: Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh by Bustincole(m): 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
Policemen wit dare atrocity SMH

abeg, we dont want all dis in dis 2019
Re: Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
Why drm no lynch the police
Re: Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh by englishmart(m): 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
Iamtony:
Z6DWJRDL...... tongue
��� This one na booking code, abi na nonsense grin ���

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh by engrkaz(m): 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
No vex baba....na mistake. D koti liver been don cut sha
Re: Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh by Bluehill1051: 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
Difference between Goat and Sheep

1. The goat when you use it for soup it taste
waaaaooow but the sheep when u use it for
soup it does not taste waaaaow
2. Goats give soup perfume expecially the boy
goat but sheep dont
give soup perfume.
3. A goat can cross a road wisely but the
sheep is very foolish and walk slow on the road.
4. A goat has a sharp brake but a sheep don't
have sharp brake.
5. Goat head is smelling but sheep head is not
smelling.
6. Goat is on left side of God but sheep is on
right side of God.
7. Goat is stubborn but sheep is humble
8. Goat can jump and turn 360° but sheep cannot
jump and turn 360°.
9)the goat cry pobe pobe but sheep cries berh berh

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh by Justbeingreal(m): 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
undecided
Bluehill1051:
Difference between Goat and Sheep

1. The goat when you use it for soup it taste
waaaaooow but the sheep when u use it for
soup it does not taste waaaaow
2. Goats give soup perfume expecially the boy
goat but sheep dont
give soup perfume.
3. A goat can cross a road wisely but the
sheep is very foolish and walk slow on the road.
4. A goat has a sharp brake but a sheep don't
have sharp brake.
5. Goat head is smelling but sheep head is not
smelling.
6. Goat is on left side of God but sheep is on
right side of God.
7. Goat is stubborn but sheep is humble
8. Goat can jump and turn 360° but sheep cannot
jump and turn 360°.
9)the goat cry pobe pobe but sheep cries berh berh

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh by Cyoung4real(m): 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
Naija na war,oooo. As a musician, when you no wan BLOW, Our police go BLOW you by force.. I just tire sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh by lamidex(m): 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
Too sad
Re: Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh by sexygirl949: 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
They don't talk like that?....your own time will come too
Re: Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh by idonhammer: 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
kidman96:
police officer spotted.
Re: Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh by GodIsFoolish: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
NEXT NEWS PLEASE

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw / Ini Edo Rocks N900k D&G Embellished Glasses / Ubi Franklin Drags Troll Who Said His Post Made 'no Sense'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.