Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,912 members, 7,952,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

YORUBA FOLKS: WOULD YOU LIKE PARTICIPATE IN A STUDY? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / YORUBA FOLKS: WOULD YOU LIKE PARTICIPATE IN A STUDY? (1082 Views)

40,000 Virgins Participate In 40th Anniversary Of Reed Dance In South Africa / Oba Of Benin, Others Participate At Berlin Humboldt Forum Arts Exhibition In Ger / Oyo Twins Festival: 2034 Sets Of Twins Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YORUBA FOLKS: WOULD YOU LIKE PARTICIPATE IN A STUDY? by Tomiiakin(m): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
My people, how una dey?

I am currently conducting a research for my masters studies on finding Nigeria's national Identity from the views of the Yorubas.

As part of the study, I am looking to interview people who are Yoruba and reside in Nigeria.

The interview will take 45 mins - 1 hour and it will be over the phone.

Please feel free to look at the poster attached to this post.

Abeg if anyone is interested, do not hesitate to send me an email on oakinyed@lakeheadu.ca.

Thank you!!

1 Share

Re: YORUBA FOLKS: WOULD YOU LIKE PARTICIPATE IN A STUDY? by FisifunKododada: 3:28am On Jan 06, 2019
Cc: KingSango, ImperialYoruba, Okoyeebos,KingOfAllIgbos etc.

2 Likes

Re: YORUBA FOLKS: WOULD YOU LIKE PARTICIPATE IN A STUDY? by ImperialYoruba: 5:32am On Jan 06, 2019
Is it a paid session?

Put your disclaimer here first let me see. Are you in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: YORUBA FOLKS: WOULD YOU LIKE PARTICIPATE IN A STUDY? by Tomiiakin(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
ImperialYoruba:
Is it a paid session?

Put your disclaimer here first let me see. Are you in Nigeria?

Oga mi ImperialYoruba, yes there is a compensation after the interview. I am not in Nigeria at the moment, which is why I want to conduct the interviews over the phone. But I have arrangements in place to compensate participants in Nigeria.
Re: YORUBA FOLKS: WOULD YOU LIKE PARTICIPATE IN A STUDY? by ImperialYoruba: 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
Tomiiakin:

Oga mi ImperialYoruba, yes there is a compensation after the interview. I am not in Nigeria at the moment, which is why I want to conduct the interviews over the phone. But I have arrangements in place to compensate participants in Nigeria.

Whaattt!! grin
First, where are you located?
Second, what is the study about?
Re: YORUBA FOLKS: WOULD YOU LIKE PARTICIPATE IN A STUDY? by Tomiiakin(m): 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

Whaattt!! grin
First, where are you located?
Second, what is the study about?

Haha, I am in Canada atm.

The study is about finding out what Yoruba folks think about national identity in Nigeria. Whether it exists or not is something I am interested in finding out. If you want to find out more, abeg just send me an email and we can take it from there.
Re: YORUBA FOLKS: WOULD YOU LIKE PARTICIPATE IN A STUDY? by ImperialYoruba: 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
Tomiiakin:

Haha, I am in Canada atm.

The study is about finding out what Yoruba folks think about national identity in Nigeria. Whether it exists or not is something I am interested in finding out. If you want to find out more, abeg just send me an email and we can take it from there.

Canada?
Ok, stop right there!

I have annual leave from last year, i think one week left, and i can add to this year's. Total i can spend about a month up there on this study.

Why are we having phone interview on such a very important subject? Ehhn, why? Tell your University to give you grant and write their embassy.

Aah aa, phone interview ke?

This subject is very crucial and important point of study. This is beyond phone interview o. grin
Re: YORUBA FOLKS: WOULD YOU LIKE PARTICIPATE IN A STUDY? by Tomiiakin(m): 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

Canada?
Ok, stop right there!

I have annual leave from last year, i think one week left, and i can add to this year's. Total i can spend about a month up there on this study.

Why are we having phone interview on such a very important subject? Ehhn, why? Tell your University to give you grant and write their embassy.

Aah aa, phone interview ke?

This subject is very crucial and important point of study. This is beyond phone interview o. grin

Bros, na so I see am ohh. For now sha it is only phone interviews. But I won't stop the study on just Yorubas, I will extend it to other tribes as well and by that time, grants suppose dey enter.

But abeg if you are interested in being part of the study (or you know anyone that might be interested), let me know (through my email address above) and we will take it from there.

1 Like

Re: YORUBA FOLKS: WOULD YOU LIKE PARTICIPATE IN A STUDY? by ImperialYoruba: 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
Tomiiakin:

Bros, na so I see am ohh. For now sha it is only phone interviews. But I won't stop the study on just Yorubas, I will extend it to other tribes as well and by that time, grants suppose dey enter.

But abeg if you are interested in being part of the study (or you know anyone that might be interested), let me know (through my email address above) and we will take it from there.

No wahala my brother. grin
Re: YORUBA FOLKS: WOULD YOU LIKE PARTICIPATE IN A STUDY? by Hotfreezer: 4:53am On Jan 12, 2019
FisifunKododada:
Cc: KingSango, ImperialYoruba, Okoyeebos,KingOfAllIgbos etc.

Okoyeebos is serving a ban, using this one at the moment.

I'll shoot you a mail later today.
Re: YORUBA FOLKS: WOULD YOU LIKE PARTICIPATE IN A STUDY? by Tomiiakin(m): 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Okoyeebos is serving a ban, using this one at the moment.

I'll shoot you a mail later today.

Thank you! I will be waiting for your mail.
Re: YORUBA FOLKS: WOULD YOU LIKE PARTICIPATE IN A STUDY? by MrMcJay(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2019
Tomiiakin:
My people, how una dey?

I am currently conducting a research for my masters studies on finding Nigeria's national Identity from the views of the Yorubas.

As part of the study, I am looking to interview people who are Yoruba and reside in Nigeria.

The interview will take 45 mins - 1 hour and it will be over the phone.

Please feel free to look at the poster attached to this post.

Abeg if anyone is interested, do not hesitate to send me an email on oakinyed@lakeheadu.ca.

Thank you!!

Sent you a mail.

(1) (Reply)

The Okes In Ibadan And Their Origins / Adapt To African Culture / Nigerian Woman Who Died Years Ago, Dies Again In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.