Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

The Business For Poultry Cage And Wire Mesh - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Business For Poultry Cage And Wire Mesh (921 Views)

Igbos And The Business Gene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Business For Poultry Cage And Wire Mesh by Anny0526(f): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2010
Everyone :
Good day !

Please pay your attention to me , I am JOY WANG from FULL JOY ( HONGKONG ) LIMITED . My business are on POULTRY CAGE AND WIRE MESH .My factory have been 10 years .

I had been in Nigeria to visit my customers and research the market In April , staying 1 month , separately in LOGOS , ABUJA , IBADAN , ENUGU , JOS , KANO , firstly I am grateful for the comfortable and friendly entertaining . Secondly , the structure of the nigerian farm is as the mostly same as Chinese , just the much hotter weather and bigger and heavier chicken than Chinese . Some chicken are in the cage and some are on the ground . Thirdly , I was in the local maket and see the shops , it is great , the market of Nigeria is charismatic .

My main product : chicken cage for layers , broilers , chicks and Razor wire and iron wire mesh .

In the future , I plan to register my company and if there is time and chance , will open a poultry farm in Nigeria .

Welcome everyone to give me your helpful advice and hope to find our cooperation way .

Thank you & Best regards
JOY WANG
FULL JOY ( HONGKONG ) LIMITED
FLAT/RM 1905 NAM WO HONG BLDG,
148 WING LOK ST,
SHEUNG WAN HK
MSN : Hk-joy@live.com
YAHOO : Hk_joy@yahoo.cn

Re: The Business For Poultry Cage And Wire Mesh by CornerChen: 7:46am On Sep 12, 2013
We are the largest manufacturer of poultry equipment in China, Our products include Cage Rearing System(chicken battery cage), Feeding System, Egg Collection System, Manure Removal System, Temperature System and others. If you are interested, please contact me vin.chensn@gmail.com or call me 00-86-15838398703
Anny0526: Everyone :
Good day !

Please pay your attention to me , I am JOY WANG from FULL JOY ( HONGKONG ) LIMITED . My business are on POULTRY CAGE AND WIRE MESH .My factory have been 10 years .

I had been in Nigeria to visit my customers and research the market In April , staying 1 month , separately in LOGOS , ABUJA , IBADAN , ENUGU , JOS , KANO , firstly I am grateful for the comfortable and friendly entertaining . Secondly , the structure of the nigerian farm is as the mostly same as Chinese , just the much hotter weather and bigger and heavier chicken than Chinese . Some chicken are in the cage and some are on the ground . Thirdly , I was in the local maket and see the shops , it is great , the market of Nigeria is charismatic .

My main product : chicken cage for layers , broilers , chicks and Razor wire and iron wire mesh .

In the future , I plan to register my company and if there is time and chance , will open a poultry farm in Nigeria .

Welcome everyone to give me your helpful advice and hope to find our cooperation way .

Thank you & Best regards
JOY WANG
FULL JOY ( HONGKONG ) LIMITED
FLAT/RM 1905 NAM WO HONG BLDG,
148 WING LOK ST,
SHEUNG WAN HK
MSN : Hk-joy@live.com
YAHOO : Hk_joy@yahoo.cn

(1) (Reply)

Is Falling In Love While Am Still A Teen Ok? / Number Of Nigerian Languages (approximate). / Oni Of Ife Oba Sijuwade Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.