Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

MADNESS Son Exchanged Blows With His 60-yrs-old Father Over A Slay Queen. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MADNESS Son Exchanged Blows With His 60-yrs-old Father Over A Slay Queen. (679 Views)

Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land / 50-Year-Old Man Stabs His 60-Year-Old Neighbour For Romancing His Granddaughter / 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MADNESS Son Exchanged Blows With His 60-yrs-old Father Over A Slay Queen. by Femzy900(m): 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
An angry son exchanged blows with his 60-year-old father over his plans to marry a third wife on Monday at Matieko in Mosocho, Kisii County in Kenya. Michael Okioma accused his father Vincent Okioma for planning to marry a third wife yet he already has two. “I was angered after my father forced my mother, a second wife to vacate the house to give room for his new ‘catch’ so I roughed him up and kicked him out of the house,” Michael said. According to Michael, his father is too old to marry a 3rd wife and he could not fathom why he wanted a third wife.

However, Mr Vincent said his decision to marry a 3rd wife came after the other two abandoned him. “My two wives have denied me conjugal rights so I deserve a young woman who will cook for me and satisfy me in bed,” he said. He vowed to go on with his plans to marry a third wife amid fracas with son.

http://www.dailyadvent.com/index.php/2018/12/20/shocking-son-exchanged-blows-with-his-60-years-old-father-over-a-slay-queen-photos/
Re: MADNESS Son Exchanged Blows With His 60-yrs-old Father Over A Slay Queen. by Lassandi(m): 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
Honour your father and mother so that your days may be long
Biblical commandment. Not by kicking him.
I pray your son kicks you too

1 Like

Re: MADNESS Son Exchanged Blows With His 60-yrs-old Father Over A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
[s]
Lassandi:
Honour your father and mother so that your days may be long
Biblical commandment. Not by kicking him.
I pray your son kicks you too
[/s]

May Satan deliver you
Re: MADNESS Son Exchanged Blows With His 60-yrs-old Father Over A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
May God and Satan do unto him according to what he did to his father.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Missing Teenage Girl Found Unclad In A Church With Her Pastor. / How Our Father Raped Us – Two Sisters Narrate To Court / Sars Operatives Disgraced At Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo Ondo State(Photos/Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.