Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land (17801 Views)

Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) / Native Doctor Machetes His Neighbor To Death For Always Accusing Him Of Stealing / Man Beats His 75-year-old Father To Death With Stick In Adamawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:20pm On Mar 18
The Akwa Ibom State Police Command has arrested one Okon Edet for killing his 75-year-old father, Chief Okon Edet, with a machete.

The Incident happened at Uruting village in Okobo Local Government Area of the state.

The alleged murderer was among 52 suspects arrested for various criminal activities ranging from murder, kidnap, armed robbery, child trafficking, cultism and fraud paraded by the Akwa Ibom Police Commissioner, CP Waheed Ayilara, in Uyo on Friday.

Ayilara said the suspect who was arrested on Wednesday confessed that he killed his father because he sold all the parcels of land he (Ayilara) had.

β€œEdet alleged that the late father had sold all the parcels of land he had, including the one that he gave to him to build his house as the reason for his action,” the police commissioner stated.

The CP assured that all the suspects will be charged to court as soon as investigations on their cases are concluded.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/akwa-ibom-man-machetes-his-75-year-old-father-to-death-for-selling-parcels-of-land-2.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:21pm On Mar 18
What Is Really Happening Inside This STATE

2 Likes

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by immortalcrown(m): 8:21pm On Mar 18
Recover the land in prison.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by TINTINABULATION(m): 8:25pm On Mar 18
Now is he going to the LAND of no return.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:27pm On Mar 18
TINTINABULATION:
Now is he going to the LAND of no return.

Only God Almighty will help us out in Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by FaceTanke: 8:33pm On Mar 18
πŸ₯΄
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by markidoo(m): 9:16pm On Mar 18
Second person murdering the aged for material things, the other one was for 18k wia no go pay transport reach wia him leg wan run go

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Lumarstone: 9:30pm On Mar 18
If you consider both the denotative and connotative reasons while the young Man carried out such acts, you will agree with me that this economic hard times occasioned by Tinubu's economic policies might be the course.

I left..!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by danvon(m): 10:04pm On Mar 18
The father is 75 and might soon pass away, what is the essence of selling all the lands aside from impoverishing his son?

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:47pm On Mar 18
NaijaCoverBlog:
What Is Really Happening Inside This STATE

Who you de ask, do you want to relocate there

2 Likes

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Creamypie(m): 12:45am On Mar 19
Na your papa property now. Na so one boy this way dey vex say his father sold his upstair. Wetin concern you if your father sell his own landed property? Go work for your own

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Caramia2020(m): 7:10am On Mar 19
He killed the man for selling his own land, what an entitled son. Spit.

8 Likes

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 7:33am On Mar 19
Hmm so badt
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Jokerman(m): 7:33am On Mar 19
Lol.. entitlement mentality....

Allow your children to go out and explore when they reach the age... Let them do their own thing

4 Likes

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by bigdammyj: 7:33am On Mar 19
And life goes on…
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by phemmie06(m): 7:33am On Mar 19
Another animalistic behavior from another animal

3 Likes

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by maxiuc(m): 7:34am On Mar 19
grin
.your papa Run you street you kill am

Maybe you weren't taking care of him when he's alive so he decided to sell everything to enjoy it while he's alive by the way it is the land his father gave to him so he may choose to give you or not

2 Likes

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by EreluRoz: 7:36am On Mar 19
Very 😒. Imagine the pain the father went through before giving up.

Men that smokes and drink I fear them pass anything. Immediately I realize you do those two, I go stylishly begin find my square root, I can't manage another person son's mess

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Jennyclay(f): 7:36am On Mar 19
You men should just continue to kill yourselves!!

I don’t have any problem with that undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Dwaizman(m): 7:36am On Mar 19
I for dagger my 73 yr father too if to say hin sell my house... I manage to buy cement 9.5k... this man want to sell my house go remarry again.. angry . He sold his father property, divorce my mum(as her only child), remarry, (I no talk). nw I manage buy, build am in dis hard times. I remember last yr, I had to stay in arrangee at eko hotel(abandon build) for a year. Jt to complete dat fine building for my mum. Day man get mind to attempt selling. I FOR MAKE HEADLINE TOO... very irresponsible generation, free sch. Free job, free inheritance, he ate his 35yrs salary + gratuity alone. Suffering to every old man like my dad. dey made Nigeria hell to there children n granny angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Jewessgratitud3: 7:38am On Mar 19
This is what happens when people give birth to children they cant train or give a life.

How can anyone birth children and not have plans of shaping the child's life into something he can be proud of in years to come.only fo them to grow up and start constituting a nuisance to the society.

This agbaya here is still relying on the father's property because he was not given good education and the right training to empower and make him independent till this age that he has become useless to himself and people around him.

See Davido, with his father's wealth doing well for himself. Is it Davido that will go and be dragging the fathers property?

I don't know why people from that region don't like sending their children to school and they too don't like going to school meanwhile their sister uyali will come and be making noise here.

As far back as 80s growing upi i know how many of them dropped out of primary school and started turning fufu for their mothers. These were even the ones born in ikoyi o. This people don't value education and they can be very aggressive??

5 Likes

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by sylve11: 7:38am On Mar 19
How is he going to enjoy life? The thoughts of killing another person could be an everlasting torment. cry cool

1 Like

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by thesicilian: 7:39am On Mar 19
Lumarstone:
If you consider both the denotative and connotative reasons while the young Man carried out such acts, you will agree with me that this economic hard times occasioned by Tinubu's economic policies might be the course.

I left..!
Meaning you can also kill your father because of hardship

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Theoarhics: 7:40am On Mar 19
Posing Like gangster with glasses
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by SoNature(m): 7:40am On Mar 19
The devil is a deceiver. Out of anger, he will just kill his father. When the man is dead, him eye go clear πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Sultty(m): 7:41am On Mar 19
wth...... why? like wtf!!! see his head sef like cone
Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by illicit(m): 7:41am On Mar 19

1 Like

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by Oluwazeezu(m): 7:41am On Mar 19
now u don kill am, d reason u killed him in the first place just comot ur hand like dat
den wetin come b d point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by TempUser: 7:41am On Mar 19
Why cover his face?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land by softtorce: 7:41am On Mar 19

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heavily Drunk Man Arrested After Smashing BRT Bus's Glass In Lagos / 950 Suspected Political Thugs In Kano Arrested By Police / RRS Operatives Arrest 2 Armed Robbers (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.