Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Help Out A Fellow - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Out A Fellow (658 Views)

Hard Economy: How Can You Help A Fellow Nairalander This Period? / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Out A Fellow by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
is it that they don't sell these DVD series anymore in Abuja? For the Past days I have been going to that banex area to buy some DVD series of to watch but non of them are there, where else can I go? I can not afford to be buying data and be downloading, cash has been tight ever since they jacked up the prices of pharmaceuticals at the black market.

So where else can I buy DVD series? Apart from banex? I really need stuff to watch.
Re: Help Out A Fellow by Jungpablo: 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
mhd5757:
is it that they don't sell these DVD series anymore in Abuja? For the Past days I have been going to that banex area to buy some DVD series of to watch but non of them are there, where else can I go? I can not afford to be buying data and be downloading, cash has been tight ever since they jacked up the prices of pharmaceuticals at the black market.

So where else can I buy DVD series? Apart from banex? I really need stuff to watch.

lol
Re: Help Out A Fellow by keepingmum: 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
Which series do u want and i can share web links you can stream or download if u may
Re: Help Out A Fellow by Evangkatsoulis: 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Dvd quality is poor na. You can download movies for cheap using 'index of "movie title" -inurl:[htm|html|pls|php|txt]'

(1) (Reply)

. / Baby Cut From His Murdered Mother's Womb Opens His Eyes For The First Time / Can Two Infjs Make A Healthy Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.