Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari (24384 Views)

Datti Ahmed: Tinubu, Shettima Should Resign So Akpabio Can Conduct Elections / 2023: Why PDP Cannot Afford To Cede Its Presidential Ticket To Any Region / PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by cyrilamx(m): 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
Wallade:
Tell that Rotimi Oyekanmi to shut up and and stop defending an obvious perversion of the electoral body. Amina Zakari should ordinarily be retired in a sane organization given her relationship to a major contestant.

INEC has a responsibility to prove that they are incorruptible and the service of Anina Zakari will amout to conflict of interest and pervertion of coperate governance ethics.

I am almost certain that INEC intends to rig the election in favor of APC.
why did justice Mary Odili not excuse herself from sitting among the justices of the supreme courts who granted Peter Odili her husband perpetual injunction from prosecution? same Mary Odili was part of the bench that declared Wike winner of 2015 guber election when everyone including election tribunal and appeal court said otherwise?

1 Like

Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by cyrilamx(m): 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
Nigerianization:

Nobody is asking her to leave INEC. Reminding us that she was appointed under the PDP is pointless. Binta Nyako is a judge even though her husband is a politician but no matter how qualified she is, she cannot handle ANY MATTER involving her husband.

People should be sensible for once. She should keep her job. Nobody is contesting that but why not redeploy her to handle voters education and enlightenment
But justice Mary Odili was one of those supreme court justices who granted perpetual injunction from prosecution to her husband;Peter Odili. dont think everyone suffers from selective amnesia

1 Like

Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by asobo: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
nelronaldo:
Okay. I don't know how true but i read on Nairaland some months ago that she is a blood relation to Buhari. If true, she shouldn't be holding any sensitive position, it doesn't matter whether the system is designed to resist rigging or not. My opinion though
It is confirmed and the response from the man doesn't sound civil at all
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by hisexcellency34: 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
Amina Zamari should resign
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by MrMystrO(m): 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
gare:

My friend keep quiet, PDP has told you why she shouldn't be there but, do you understand what they call conflict of interest I believe you don't have that's the more reason she ought not to be in that position.

So what happened in Osun elections if one man can't not rig an election, INEC continue we are all in this Nigeria since you guys plans is to set this country on fire it will consume everyone of you families because you have refused to heed the voice of wisdom and and thrown caution to the air.

Shut up there! Ignorant fool
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by RoyalUc(m): 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
gare:

My friend keep quiet, PDP has told you why she shouldn't be there but, do you understand what they call conflict of interest I believe you don't have that's the more reason she ought not to be in that position.

So what happened in Osun elections if one man can't not rig an election, INEC continue we are all in this Nigeria since you guys plans is to set this country on fire it will consume everyone of you families because you have refused to heed the voice of wisdom and and thrown caution to the air.

Stop being sentimental!
Did you read INEC's response very well? Between APC and PDP, who is the originator and perpetrator of election rigging in Nigeria? Who will INEC appoint to satisfy all parties involved?
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by onubijoe(m): 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hmmmmm

adekolaelect:

Bla bla no point you kuku no kill yourself because of election that will come and go meaningless .
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by citizenY(m): 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
Otakom87:
Make uche halfcundus sorry secondus the inec chairman.

I prefer Fani kayode or Kola Ologbondiyan..

Abi they should get our main man..... gimme the name....... the man who raised hell for Jega ....ORUBEBE
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by moorejewelryy(m): 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
Order PROPOSAL Rings, Wedding & Engagement Rings, WRISTWATCH, EARRINGS via whatsapp 08067381326 or visit www.moorejewelrymall.com.ng

Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by raumdeuter: 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ziggylady:
PDP employed her to work for buhari who is her uncle i suppose??...

Keep encouraging chaos..i only blame foolss who will listen to your rants while you are nowhere near Nigeria.

What type of foolish cock and bull story is this? Who did PDP employ to work for Jonathan, Atiku Ribadu, Sowore Moughalu, Donald Duke when they were contesting
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by Wallade(m): 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
cyrilamx:
why did justice Mary Odili not excuse herself from sitting among the justices of the supreme courts who granted Peter Odili her husband perpetual injunction from prosecution? same Mary Odili was part of the bench that declared Wike winner of 2015 guber election when everyone including election tribunal and appeal court said otherwise?

Does one wrong make another wrong right? The Nigerian electorates have matured beyond your corruption and perversion schemes. You guys are bloody criminals and corrupt afterall.

Now we know your intentions. Ole!
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
Nigerians hear me again....

The PVCs in your possessions will not deliver your votes ONLY WHAT HAPPENED TO ABACHA can deliver your heart desires to you....

2019 ELECTION WILL BE RIGGED, EVEN A NEW BORN BABY knows this fact.

Sad!!! But Truth!!!!
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by Wallade(m): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
McTobe:

Do you think the Chairman will just dish out an order to rig in a cartain party and the staff of the commission will just carry it out, Dear friend lets be a little positive in this countr. A lot of factors contribute to why election is won & lost.

INEC is saturated with partisan persons who have been bought over by PMB/APC government. They want to do an auction of the positiom of the Presidency come 2019 and of course, the paymaster is PMB/APC especially because the actors in INEC will still retain their jobs afterwards.

We the electorates are waiting for you all.
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by PVision2020(m): 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
Kreesxxx:

You dont know let me tell you. Jonathan gave Buhari chance to nominate someone she was the one Buhari found close enough to nominate. In other words she was nominated by Buhari.
What a lame post. So a President chose to delegate his constitutional duties to the opposition... lol
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by citizenY(m): 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
Legend007:

The problem is that you guys don't understand how the system works, or you do and just arguing blindly.

She is not going to collate votes in the wards, local government areas or states level where collation really maters.

She is managing the national collation center which is just going to announce what has already been declared in the states.

And even at that, she is not going to be in charge of that national announcement, INEC chairman is. Her job is just to provide logistics for the smooth running of the national collation center.

Nobody will listen to you, but you are right.
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by cyrilamx(m): 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
Wallade:

Does one wrong make another wrong right? The Nigerian electorates have matured beyond your corruption and perversion schemes. You guys are bloody criminals and corrupt afterall.

Now we know your intentions. Ole!
start wailing into oblivion. Even when u know a little research could have inform u that Amina and PMB aint related, but bigoted hatred made ur reason shallow. go and drink acid. then u will be ok.
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by Tareq1105: 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
INEC too shouldn't have appointed her into such a sensitive post given her closeness to Buhari

I want to believe she was given the appointment because she's the most senior national commissioner in INEC and the next to the Chairman.
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
SalamRushdie:
what a show of shame !!!
who released this ipob tout from detention
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by Wallade(m): 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
cyrilamx:
start wailing into oblivion. Even when u know a little research could have inform u that Amina and PMB aint related, but bigoted hatred made ur reason shallow. go and drink acid. then u will be ok.

See person wey wan teach me research, Ode! Na so your family and friends drink acid for your house during the festive period.

No worry, your load dey wait you in 2019. Wallahi, no body go steal or carry your Buhari, na you go still carry am go Daura las-last.

Ole jatijati!
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by onubijoe(m): 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
Is Nigeria meant for Buhari and family? He should go back to Duara to be president, his. Vice president ,his son Senate president I think I will be okay with that.

Wicked set of people

And for some of who has been convinced by their ten thousands here is the right time for you to fight for your right and for your unborn children

#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

ipobarecriminals:
cool Pd pigs and their fellowe are CONFUSED
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by mechanics(m): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
He should ignore them, they are just afraid that they will loose.
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by Godblesspmb: 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
gare:
INEC from your constant attack on PDP it is very obvious you're no longer fit to be the umpire for this elections, Just a span of 24hrs you have had Two press release attacking PDP.

PDP are within the there rights to contests some of your actions, barely a month to elections are you have decided to change the rules initially you mentioned there will be no incident form, you have now brought it back, Amina was employed out of operations and INEC confirmed they will not give in but still you brought her to count PMB votes at the collation center.

INEC we are watching you closely.
when a fuuul is talking, the Wise just asked him one question and the conversation is finished.
Please can u provide a link where INEC said they will not use incident form?
If U can't answer my question then you are a ......
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by Godblesspmb: 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
Kreesxxx:

You dont know let me tell you. Jonathan gave Buhari chance to nominate someone she was the one Buhari found close enough to nominate. In other words she was nominated by Buhari.
May be it was your phone GEJ use to call Buhari, please show us proof that it was buhari that nominated her. Please show proof
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by Ellie01: 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
INEC too shouldn't have appointed her into such a sensitive post given her closeness to Buhari

Its like they dont know we saw videos of children voting in the north in 2015.
Buhari got 75% vote with incident form, how do u think we can accept any election again from prof yakubu?
Was he not the same chairman when osun election was decided?.
SMH
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by Oblang(m): 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
Optional09:

I will contribute to setting this country on fire should your master rig this election. The kind of violent you will experience will be greater than that of Boko Haram. This is a warning.

Yinmu...
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by Ellie01: 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
KenOne:
Oh ooooo! PDP is crying too much. Gesila Khan INEC resident electoral commissioner of Rivers state in 2015 election was from Bayelsa and related to Goodluck Jonathan.

Have PDP forgotten that during their tenure PDP bigwigs nominates who becomes resident electoral commissioner.

Any resident electoral commissioner for Edo state slot was always nominated by late Tony Aninih (Mr Fix it)

Rivers state slot was always nominated by Peter Odili all these people are PDP card carrying members.

This Mrs Amina Zakari i love this woman, a woman of substance and integrity was even appointed by PDP led government in 2011 and PMB contested that election and failed then PDP did not remember she was PMB niece.

I know too well Amina Zakari is not from Kastina and not PMB niece.

Maybe all u said it how it was, but must it continue? D youths are at d recieving end here.
Check d people being killed daily, those lossing jobs, those without jobs n it goes on.
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by Oblang(m): 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ziggylady:

I hope you have means of fleeing this country if the anarchy,chaos and doom you people are supporting matures?...i really hope you do

Yinmu...
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
gare:

Thank you for that, my brother. They claimed that it was Jonathan's government that appointed her, but have they forgotten so soon how she was made(out many who were her seniors) the acting INEC Chairman immediately when Buhari came on board? Since then she has caused many infrictions within the commission underground. If you know, you know.
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by asanwafo: 12:40am On Jan 04, 2019
Uche Second & his lootocracy practicing party will soon go into oblivion. Is better to die than to see PDP come back to power in Nigeria.
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by fredoooooo: 12:53am On Jan 04, 2019
Tell those badxads, if they are not ok with your decisions , they are free not to participate
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by gare(f): 2:59am On Jan 04, 2019
MrMystrO:

Shut up there! Ignorant fool

It is your father that is a fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari / Probing Ex-president Jonathan Will Be Bad Precedent — PDP / Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.