Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari (24660 Views)

Datti Ahmed: Tinubu, Shettima Should Resign So Akpabio Can Conduct Elections / 2023: Why PDP Cannot Afford To Cede Its Presidential Ticket To Any Region / PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by raumdeuter: 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
Nigerianization:
That's vintage PDP. Announce the results first and let them go to court.
But I thought we are supposed to do things differently under the change government

Why is PDP now crying about the way they used to do things

Is this an admission by PDP that they did not rule properly for 16ys? If so, why are they trying to come back
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by raumdeuter: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ziggylady:

You are holed up in America that is why you can confidently spew this trash..unfortunately millions of your yoruba siblings are stuck here and will be consummed by the inferno you are fanning.

But i know you dont care.

No inferno will consume anyone except for those who are unruly lawbreakers. No Yoruba will be consumed by inferno, The violence you promise will consume you and your household
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by Ziggylady(f): 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
raumdeuter:

No inferno will consume anyone except for those who are unruly lawbreakers. No Yoruba will be consumed by inferno, The violence you promise will consume you and your household

This is not a matter of blabbing...you are hiding away in America while encouraging anarchy and doom back in Nigeria...best believe that your people will not be left out if the inferno y'all are fanning explodes....

As we speak yorubas are massively affected by the recession,poverty and hardships in the land made worse by buhari/APC..same way they will be massively affected by the chao you are encouraging..

No two ways about it.
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by raumdeuter: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ziggylady:

This is not a matter of blabbing...you are hiding away in America while encouraging anarchy and doom back in Nigeria...best believe that your people will not be left out if the inferno y'all are fanning explodes..

No two ways about it.

Who is encouraging anarchy in Nigeria between me and you? Read my posts and point where I encouraged violence, You are the ones threatening violence and the violence will consume you and your village

No two ways about it, The violence and anarchy you promise will consume you
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by Bizibi(m): 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
The match between man city and Leicester will be like the elections next month.......
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by Abeycity93: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
Now Igbos have finally agreed it's Buhari not Jubril
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by Abeycity93: 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
Now Igbos have finally agreed it's Buhari not Jubril. I wonder if INEC brought Jubril niece Amina Zakari from Sudan
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by McTobe(m): 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
Omeokachie:
"This woman has a family, children and yet people are just attacking her for nothing. What did she do? Would they be happy if anybody is doing this to their wives?"

See INEC trying hard to play emotional blackmail on Nigerians rather than be neutral umpire in the coming election.

Yakubu is definitely working for the APC.

How can you appoint the 'daughter' of Buhari as chairperson in charge of collation of presidential election votes, in a contest that Buhari is a candidate!

There are 12 national commissioners, why make a blood relation of the APC candidate the chairperson!

This corrupt Yakubu wants to set Nigeria ablaze.
Why Do You Think he is corrupt? list your points lets look at it together.
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by kanyebaba1(m): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
Optional09:

I will contribute to setting this country on fire should your master rig this election. The kind of violent you will experience will be greater than that of Boko Haram. This is a warning.

Clap for yourself. Before you delete this account, be informed that your details and words have been noted and submitted to the relevant agencies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by kanyebaba1(m): 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
On July 27, 2015, the Nigerian Tribune claimed that President Buhari was related to Amina Zakari.[15]

That claim was widely reported in the Nigerian media as a sign of nepotism by Buhari. The basis of the claim was an interview with a supporter of then president Jonathan, Alhaji Tanko Yakassai stated:

I know that the woman from her childhood. Her father worked with me as my Permanent Secretary before later he became the Emir of Kazaure. We maintained a cordial relationship until he passed on. However, the relationship between him and Buhari is something that I know of. Anybody around during that time also can confirm this. He (the late Emir) married the senior sister to Buhariand he (Buhari) started his childhood in the late emir’s house.

The mother of this woman (Zakari) was either the first or second wife. Aside from that, Buhari stayed with him for sometime in Kazaure. I know that the relationship is true.

However, on September 8, 2015, in another interview on Channels TV and published by The Mail Express,[16] Yakassai denied criticizing the appointment of Amina Zakari or about her relations with Buhari and that his actual words were manipulated by certain parties.

Yakassai stated that he was responding to a reporter if Zakari was related to Buhari, which Yakassai admitted was not related.

Somebody added something because I did not criticize her or her appointment. She is my daughter and a friend to her father was at one time my permanent secretary. Her mother is a friend to my senior wife. She is a friend to some of my children. I see no reason why I should criticize her.

Yakasai further stated that Amina Zakari’s "neutrality should not be contested on the grounds of familiarity with the president because she is entitled to the post as a Nigerian and a qualified professional."

Culled from wikipedia
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by McTobe(m): 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
Optional09:
But how will you appoint the family of a contestant to collate the result of the election. That’s insensitive and bias. If PDP is quiet did y’all think the Nigerian people in support of Omoyele Sowore would be quiet?

Buhari and Yakubu with Zakari you are all mad
What exactly do you think Amina Zakari can do to rig an election? He is neither a REC nor An Electoral Officer, so tell me how she will do it. She is not even chair of Electoral operations Committe or ICT presently. So what exactly?
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by Ziggylady(f): 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
raumdeuter:

Who is encouraging anarchy in Nigeria between me and you? Read my posts and point where I encouraged violence, You are the ones threatening violence and the violence will consume you and your village

No two ways about it, The violence and anarchy you promise will consume you

You are encouraging anarchy,chaos and doom by sanctioning the sickening illegality by APC-induced INEC...What they are doing is a recipe for disaster and chaos because African countries have been known to explode for less!!..

I do not want problems and do not care if PDP,ADP,MPH blablabla did same in the past!!!..APC should be careful and not cause more problems for the generailty of Nigerians than we are already grappling with and which you are encouraging because you are in a safe haven..

That is my point!!!
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by McTobe(m): 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
Wallade:
Tell that Rotimi Oyekanmi to shut up and and stop defending an obvious perversion of the electoral body. Amina Zakari should ordinarily be retired in a sane organization given her relationship to a major contestant.

INEC has a responsibility to prove that they are incorruptible and the service of Anina Zakari will amout to conflict of interest and pervertion of coperate governance ethics.

I am almost certain that INEC intends to rig the election in favor of APC.
Do you think the Chairman will just dish out an order to rig in a cartain party and the staff of the commission will just carry it out, Dear friend lets be a little positive in this countr. A lot of factors contribute to why election is won & lost.
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by Kreesxxx: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
PVision2020:
PDP/ Goodluck appointed Amina Zakari, so why are they calling for her head?
You dont know let me tell you. Jonathan gave Buhari chance to nominate someone she was the one Buhari found close enough to nominate. In other words she was nominated by Buhari.
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by nonsobaba: 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
Why is PDP crying wolf where there is none? Jonathan's government appointed her into INEC, have they already forgotten?
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by raumdeuter: 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ziggylady:

You are encouraging anarchy,chaos and doom by sanctioning the sickening illegality by APC-induced INEC...What they are doing is a recipe for disaster and chaos because African countries have been known to explode for less!!..

I do not want problems and do not care if PDP,ADP,MPH blablabla did same in the past!!!..APC should be careful and not cause more problems for the generailty of Nigerians than we are already grappling with and which you are encouraging because you are in a safe haven..

That is my point!!!

There is no illegality anywhere, The PDP induced INEC appointed the woman into INEC and she is doing a job there. If she was good enough for INEC Nigeria under PDP, why is the same person bad for Nigeria under APC if you are not an anarchist

You havent shown evidence that she tampered with any election whether in the past or present. All these threats of violence and anarchy that you and your ilks are threatening will start from your household and consume your entire town

3 Likes

Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by kanyebaba1(m): 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
Optional09:

Try again, brainless like your master

It was only a heads up bro. No one will miss you on social media when it blows in your face
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by McTobe(m): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
nelronaldo:
Okay. I don't know how true but i read on Nairaland some months ago that she is a blood relation to Buhari. If true, she shouldn't be holding any sensitive position, it doesn't matter whether the system is designed to resist rigging or not. My opinion though
I love your comment, she is not actually holding any sensitive position presently. Her portfolio in the commission is not operational or one that she has direct control over staff. Fact
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by McTobe(m): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
gare:
INEC from your constant attack on PDP it is very obvious you're no longer fit to be the umpire for this elections, Just a span of 24hrs you have had Two press release attacking PDP.

PDP are within the there rights to contests some of your actions, barely a month to elections are you have decided to change the rules initially you mentioned there will be no incident form, you have now brought it back, Amina was employed out of operations and INEC confirmed they will not give in but still you brought her to count PMB votes at the collation center.

INEC we are watching you closely.
Lets be positive, votes are not counted at the collation center.
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by mccoyelectric: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
Taking after dis election u r going to jail just be prepared... Amina is related to Buhari as close family friend... She is even fulani

Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by ALFAD(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
PDP, PLS GO SITDON ND LOOK, YOU NO GO DO ANYTHNG.
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by Optional09: 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
kanyebaba1:

It was only a heads up bro. No one will miss you on social media when it blows in your face

Make e blow for your papa face, nna think say naveverybody nna fit intimidate? Devil punish you and your master
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by Ziggylady(f): 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
raumdeuter:

There is no illegality anywhere, The PDP induced INEC appointed the woman into INEC and she is doing a job there. If she was good enough for INEC Nigeria under PDP, why is the same person bad for Nigeria under APC if you are not an anarchist

You havent shown evidence that she tampered with any election whether in the past or present. All these threats of violence and anarchy that you and your ilks are threatening will start from your household and consume your entire town

PDP employed her to work for buhari who is her uncle i suppose??...

Keep encouraging chaos..i only blame foolss who will listen to your rants while you are nowhere near Nigeria.
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by Babangees(m): 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
Thats good
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by adekolaelect(m): 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
onubijoe:
Its clear to all Nigerians now that APC are not ready for peace one day across the nation . how can a government cannot observed the rule of law one day out of four yeas in government ? now that the government of Nigeria is for Buhari and his family lets thinks twice and vote them out let them go and rule their-self's at Duara earlier the better for Nigeria

Bla bla no point you kuku no kill yourself because of election that will come and go meaningless .
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by bizzibodi(m): 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
PDP shld provide proof that Amina zakari is Pmb niece or keep quiet for ever.

1 Like

Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by Omooniya1: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
[Read be4 comments... This woman was appointed by Jonathan not Buhari ..what's ur problem..

quote author=hisexcellency34 post=74420826]INEC too shouldn't have appointed her into such a sensitive post given her closeness to Buhari [/quote]
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by bizzibodi(m): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
Any pim inec shld disqualify PDP from d election.
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by brainbox80: 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
post=74422079:
Good uppercut for the thieving party......
NOT VAUCHING FOR ANY PARTY, BUT ALL I CAN ASSURE YOU IS THAT YOU CAN'T IN ANYWAY RESIST EVEN A BULLET WHEN THIS "ARMAGEDOM RAIN" COMES. SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST BE STRAIGHT FOR ONCE AND HELP NIGERIA WORK AGAIN?
Re: PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari by hisexcellency34: 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
Who is Liverpool between. Atiku and Buhari?

Bizibi:
The match between man city and Leicester will be like the elections next month.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World Bank Officially Selects Kim As President-ngozi Okonjo-iweala Lost / Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate / Nothing To Show That South-east Is Part Of Nigeria - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.