Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm (12228 Views)

Obasanjo: My 2 Parents Are From Abeokuta, I Bear Owu Tribal Marks / Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki / Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm by Mbkite(m): 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
post=74424931:
uhn? U never even allow us comment finish, u don quote us! Anyways, Bring it on.....
I will get back to you.... Lemme round off with twitter. Thanks
Re: Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm by nograv: 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
Your job is to sharap you Thief...

Mtchew... spits...
Re: Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm by greggng: 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
Your alarm no go work this time
Re: Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
post=74425066:
The APC flag-bearer after the endorsement of the former president won the election but the duo has fell out politically due to the second term ambition of the president.

More like due to our Ex-President dubious Oil rig license not being renewed by Our darling President.
you know the funniest tin bro, he killed many army general, he killed former sultan of sokoto with his grand child, bola ige et al. Efcc wanted to arrest Iyabo baba quickly asked her to hide in his hilltops mansion.
Now they want Nigeria working again, the question is who brought the country on her kneels if the criminals like oga like atiku
Any indomie generation that wants to say trash about my comments should consult the eldest person in their family before doing so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm by sureheaven(m): 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
Confused man .

You once raised alarm Atiku wasn't good, you called him a thief, a bastard and criminal but today your dog has gone back to it's vomit. cool

You are shameless old orangutan and the worst evil on Earth .
Re: Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
bamidelee:

you know the funniest tin bro, he killed many army general, he killed former sultan of sokoto with his grand child, bola ige et al. Efcc wanted to arrest Iyabo baba quickly asked her to hide in his hilltops mansion.
Now they want Nigeria working again, the question is who brought the country on her kneels if the criminals like oga like atiku
Any indomie generation that wants to say trash about my comments should consult the eldest person in their family before doing so
Veey good comment from you here Bammy!
Its just so funny and alarming when you see the kids here saying trash.
God will always be with our President as he makes this country work again.
Nice one brotherly.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm by MPESA(m): 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
Mbkite:

what is the meaning of "We" you typed here?

:DWE & US
He's referring to BUHARI MEDIA COW ( bmc) grin

Not WE sane Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
post=74426799:
Veey good comment from you here Bammy! Its jusy so funny and alarming when you see the kids here saying trash. God will always be with our President as he makes this country work again. Nice one brotherly.
baba mi alaye re awon omo radarada po ni nl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm by gr8tone: 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
This man is very funny. From President to whistle blower grin
Re: Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm by Augustenite(m): 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
post=74424902:
Baba, We know that without being told!

Alarm like this..........

OBJ go and sleep. Na u scattered Nigeria up to this level

*Urgent Request*

Damage batteries is urgently needed for immediate pick up.
Locations: Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Oyo.

And for bulk purchase in any part of Nigeria.

Please let me know if you have or have a link to any owner.

The batteries includes: car,inverter, motorcycle or any wet cell and dry cells batteries.

*Remuneration: 10%

Please act fast. Thanks

Call 09059025820
Re: Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm by KkyO: 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
princeAbjid:
OBJ my man......Baba Agba. Who is the bagga above me??

Surely you are Naruto fan because" bagga" means bastard.
Re: Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm by KkyO: 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
[quote author=Celestyn8213 post=74425099]You mean whistle blower[/quote

Funny you]
Re: Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm by Burgerlomo: 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
OBJ the whistle blower grin
Re: Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm by tola9jaa: 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
kufre2010:
Buhari the most tribalistic, nepotistic, sectionalistic human on earth.
Evidence
Re: Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
grin

Re: Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
grin grin

Re: Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 04, 2019
Obj is corrupt, I agree with you, but Under the same Obj, governor of Bayelsa state Alamieyesiya was impeached in his office as a result of corruption, he is a PDP member. Under the same Obj Tafa Balogun inspector general of police, went to prison because of corruption. Under Obj, Bode George PDP member went to prison also.Under Goodluck, James Ibori went to prison as a result of corruption also (PDP member)
Under saint Buhari, Godwin Akpabio was accused of corruption, he decamped from PDP to APC and become saint Akpabio.Orji Uzor Kaul was accused of corruption, he decamped to APC and become saint Orji Uzor Kalu.. Governor of Kano state Abdullahi Umar Ganduje cut ready handed collecting bribe, he doesn't even need to be arrested because he is a saint already.
# nema gate
# grasscutter scandal
#d snake scandal
#gandullar..who can beat that..live
Not to forget that efcc was established also under pdp cos they really want to curb corruption

The question I want to ask Nigerians ..be sincere to yourself, because God Almighty will definitely judge our actions, between PDP and APC who fight corruption pass? I need answer please.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm by DedeNkem: 3:38am On Jan 04, 2019
Obasanjo is the most corrupt politician in West Africa!
Re: Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm by awoluyi(m): 5:00am On Jan 04, 2019
I am imagining the shame that will encompass OBJ when Buhari wins this year presidential election.
Anyway somebody once told me that "To be a politician in Nigeria you must be shameless."
There is nothing a shameless person can not do!
Re: Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm by orisa37: 5:35am On Jan 04, 2019
And he has been shinning This Light indefatigably.
Re: Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm by chachanga: 5:55am On Jan 04, 2019
Alarm clock
Re: Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm by danot1030: 6:38am On Jan 04, 2019
Raising alarm when he's not getting attention.
Re: Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm by wharlay23(m): 7:21am On Jan 04, 2019
useless man but you don't raise any alarm when paying your Ota farmer from federal pulse
Re: Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm by naijajobx: 7:40am On Jan 04, 2019
smiley
Re: Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm by Mbkite(m): 7:52am On Jan 04, 2019
MPESA:

:DWE & US He's referring to BUHARI MEDIA COW ( bmc) grin
Not WE sane Nigerians.
Better!!!
Re: Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm by zoedew: 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
Alarmist! Confession time! The wizard is about to die!!
Re: Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm by Hakiim: 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
THE MOST USELESS MAN OF THE UNIVERSE...

WHO RAISE ALARM DURING YOUR TENURE?

YOU ARE THERE RAISING FALSE ALARM ON EVERYONE AFTER ALL YOUR CHOP CHOP HAVE BEEN BLOCKED.

ALL OF YOU OLD THIEVES ARE GOING DOWN GRADUALLY
Re: Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm by Hakiim: 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
YOU CAN FIND OUT FROM GOOGLE

phinizodelino:
Obj is corrupt, I agree with you, but Under the same Obj, governor of Bayelsa state Alamieyesiya was impeached in his office as a result of corruption, he is a PDP member. Under the same Obj Tafa Balogun inspector general of police, went to prison because of corruption. Under Obj, Bode George PDP member went to prison also.Under Goodluck, James Ibori went to prison as a result of corruption also (PDP member)
Under saint Buhari, Godwin Akpabio was accused of corruption, he decamped from PDP to APC and become saint Akpabio.Orji Uzor Kaul was accused of corruption, he decamped to APC and become saint Orji Uzor Kalu.. Governor of Kano state Abdullahi Umar Ganduje cut ready handed collecting bribe, he doesn't even need to be arrested because he is a saint already.
# nema gate
# grasscutter scandal
#d snake scandal
#gandullar..who can beat that..live
Not to forget that efcc was established also under pdp cos they really want to curb corruption

The question I want to ask Nigerians ..be sincere to yourself, because God Almighty will definitely judge our actions, between PDP and APC who fight corruption pass? I need answer please.
Re: Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm by orisa37: 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
That is what Christian Elders do to correct recalcitrant pseudo politicians. And they are doing it for God.
Re: Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm by aydelicious: 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
DedeNkem:
Obasanjo is the most corrupt politician in West Africa!
Na so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) / Inflation: FG Exempts Minimum Wage Earners From Tax / FG Postpones "Nigeria At 60" Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.