Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,124 members, 7,953,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

Stop Disturbing Yourself About Satan See Where He's Overthrown In The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Disturbing Yourself About Satan See Where He's Overthrown In The Bible (366 Views)

If I Should Worship Any Deity, I Think It Would Be The Christian Satan. See Why / Church Of Satan: See What Satan Worship Is All About And The God Of Satanists / Buhari Will Lose 2019,Tinubu Overthrown In Lagos Politic, Prophecies Of Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Disturbing Yourself About Satan See Where He's Overthrown In The Bible by lightblazingnow(m): 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
Uphold the scripture and speak the language of truth

31. Now is the time for this world to be judged; now the ruler of this world's, Satan will be overthrown.

32. When I am lifted up from the earth, I will draw everyone to me.*
Re: Stop Disturbing Yourself About Satan See Where He's Overthrown In The Bible by LuciferKristi: 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
Re: Stop Disturbing Yourself About Satan See Where He's Overthrown In The Bible by lightblazingnow(m): 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
Done
Re: Stop Disturbing Yourself About Satan See Where He's Overthrown In The Bible by TruthinAction: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
Satan has been defeated but has not been dethroned. He is still the God of this present world system. He will be dethroned when Jesus comes to establish his Millennium Reign on earth. So, it is still in the future. Meanwhile, if you are born again, you have authority over the devil. He cannot rule over you.
Re: Stop Disturbing Yourself About Satan See Where He's Overthrown In The Bible by Fash20: 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
The face i make when i read stuff like this
TruthinAction:
Satan has been defeated but has not been dethroned. He is still the God of this present world system. He will be dethroned when Jesus comes to establish his Millennium Reign on earth. So, it is still in the future. Meanwhile, if you are born again, you have authority over the devil. He cannot rule over you.

Re: Stop Disturbing Yourself About Satan See Where He's Overthrown In The Bible by lightblazingnow(m): 7:08am On Jan 06, 2019
Stop now

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Prophet That Said He Will Die And Rise In 3 Days See What Happened ,very F / Tani Jesu Nse? - Jesu Ni Olurapada Enia / Christians Public Conduct After 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.